Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 am

marquis27
after sitting silent for some time in class i suddenly without warning collapse into a puddle of water.... when in all actuallity i have skipped class and used a clone to replace me. i remain in the woods trying to advance my skills on my own.
"You know..." said Sosomi jumping out of a nearby tree. "If your going to use bunshin to replace you in school, at least make ones that don't melt into puddles when they're bored." He chuckled a little.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Okamii slowly entered the room. She peaked around the door and picked out a spot to sit and headed towards the seat, keeping her head down. I hope nobody sees me... She looks at the teacher, "sorry about being late sensi." She bows her head apologiiticaly.

510_RealityCheck

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Hidden Mist Moon
marquis27
after sitting silent for some time in class i suddenly without warning collapse into a puddle of water.... when in all actuallity i have skipped class and used a clone to replace me. i remain in the woods trying to advance my skills on my own.
"You know..." said Sosomi jumping out of a nearby tree. "If your going to use bunshin to replace you in school, at least make ones that don't melt into puddles when they're bored." He chuckled a little.

marquis' eyes go wide as Sosomi jumps from behind a tree directly behind him. a small cloud of mist settles on the ground once he looses concentration. marquis smiles and his eyes go to the ground. "they never learn,...but i guess its my fault."marquis gets to his feet. "so how did you find me so deep in the mist anyways...we're pretty deep in the forest."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:34 pm

oroami walked into the classroom his chakra seemed higher for he had been away for months training
"Where is Anbu and Tears."

Havok-Trance

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:38 pm

Welcome Back Oroami. I think Anbu is at the Tournament and Lady Mizukage is at her office.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:01 pm

"hello...thank you...uhmm who are you?"

Havok-Trance

Muppins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:02 pm

{{holy f*ck you're back too!!!! omg it's like christmas all over again!!!!}}
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:47 am

(lol... i wouldn't go that far but okay)

Havok-Trance

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:04 am

hector rouge
"hello...thank you...uhmm who are you?"

"Hi I am a genin Katsuo Kaito. I joined last year."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:08 am

"ohh well thanks katsuo hopefully you can be strong enough to be come an anbu."

Havok-Trance

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:11 am

Anbu only...... My goal is to become the next Mizukage.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:12 am

"becarful.. my brother had that dream and it was stolen from him... by zabuza." hate filled oroami's eyes as he remembered the man that slaughtered his brother.

Havok-Trance

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:38 am

"OK, I will be sure to keep that in mind. And to be honest with you I don't know when we are leaving. Until Misukage tells us when to leave we stay here."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:39 am

"okay well have there been any wars while i was away."

Havok-Trance

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:46 am

*This is now a clone talking to you as I am now at the training grounds*

"Well it wasn't as much of a war but an infiltration. The Akatsuki came here to the docks to get Luri the nine tailed fox was their main goal. Luckily for us we had a sand ninja, Mizukage, Sosomi, and me(I was using the username Zamboru) and kaname to help us protect the village. During the fight I was sent on a mission to the Lightning village to bring back some ninja, but by the time we got back the Akatsuki kidnapped Kaname, Luri escaped to the sand. So the ninja that came along with us and me were put on clean up duty."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games