Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:34 am
Jake was sitting on top of the academy building, the breeze in his hair as he looked to the sky his eyes on the horizen, but his mind elsewhere. After about what seemed like hours, but was only few minutes, Jake looked down to see the three by the tree. He then stood up, and dove off the building, head head first till he was about 5 metres from the ground, then suddenly did a flip to his feet, landing in a wide stance, one fist o the ground. He then stood up, and walked out of the small crater he created from his landing, and made his way slowly to the three, his sharingan eye uncovered the whole time. He smiled his usual smile, "how about a 2 vs 2 match, do you think i wont be able to 'keep up'," he said the last part mockingly, his smile turning from a playful one to a more serious one. " or are you afraid that you'll lose," he said, his arms at his sides in his usual fighting stance, swaying slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:43 am
Shika saw that the smoke affected her," srry, oh and i don't need a weapon... i use my shadow." He then used the darkness shadow jutsu and his shadow formed an silhouette of his body.  

emo jiraiya1

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:16 pm
zero sighed as more time was stolen from him. he had a look on his face that would give away that he was not fully 100% in a fighting mood. he wanted to fight but he was just not in the mood, but his pride told him to do it.
"ya ok...but don't die on me"
zero performed - 影 (shadow Chakra) zero absorbed chakra from the shadow of the tree. zero was now overflowing with chakra. zero shot to his feet and stumbled into the sunlight, the light reveled the true power of the Sharingan  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:20 pm
Lenon's own bloodline canceled out Susumu's before he disappeared and popped up behind Chiyori, holding a kunai to her throat as two other, recently created clones flashed handseals and caused a lightning shield to appear around them.

"I'm not fighting both of you."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm
((black vine thats bit...hella godmodeing. stay out of the fight. Its already two kages vs. a sannin or ex-sannin S-rank ninja. you wouldn't stand a chance.))
(Also Lenon you didn't really dodge or block my water waves, nor mention them, just disappeering is kind of lame.)

Susumu looks to Lenon with disgust. "Forced to take a hostage huh, thats pretty low Lenon, and its exactly the reason why I'm not going to let you escape." Susumu makes a series of handsigns then draws her bow and pulls a scroll from the front metal part of the bow, which extends a cloth over the bow making it an ample sized fan. She swings the fan and a grand tornado speeds towards lenon, the tornado being so destructive it rips trees to shreds and leaves a trench in the ground where it has gone, uprooting even hard packed soil. The tornado catch's up to Susumu's earlier move the destructive water waves and turns the tornado into a whirlpool of sorts.Sansai no Ketteiteki Shikiichi (Final Threshold of the Three Calamities of Fire, Flood and Storm)
The Whirlpool hits the lightning shield and not only does it totally demolish it due to its chakra nature and rank, it actually absorbs the lightning as well and turns the whirlpool-tornado into a whirpool-tornado with lightnign sparking all around it, the sudden absorbtion of the lightning should make this move near to impossible to dodge since once absorbs it makes the tornado faster and bigger giving lenon less than a nano second to react . The tornado just inches or so away from lenon and the girl Susumu quickly makes a handsign and disappears into the wind only to be standing right in front of her own attack, she grabs Chiyori, with only a slight cut to the girls neck, nothing fatal. then makes the same handsign and again disappears into a gust of wind. Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) she reappears this time in a tree where she can watch exactly what Lenon's fate will be. death  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 pm
"Lord Susumu..... don't kill him he's our only lead to Rahenno sensai." Oron was flying in the air watching the battle.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:17 pm
"Rahenno's a Sannin and a quite capable one. I have faith that he is alright. I don't need this sniveling brat that destroyed most of my village to tell me where Rahenno is. I can find him on my own." Susumu says without taking her eyes of Lenon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:20 pm
Suddenly the tornado grew to vicios and started sucking Oron in. "NO, NO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Orons wings wern't strong enough to make it out of the storm and he was sucked in.....  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:24 pm
katsuro appeared at the right time to see the fight. he was outside the fighting range so that he would not be in the way. "yo! susumu-sama! need any help? the sanin of rock will help!" he said. he knew that susumu can handle herself but could always use a extra hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:26 pm
Still without taking her eyes off Lenon Susumu draws back her bow and shoots an arrow at oron. Tagging him in the wing and nailing him to a tree a safe distance away. "Just make sure Lenon doesn't escape I will fight him directly."  

Eris5

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:29 pm
katsuro gave her a thumbs up. "sure thing" he said. he took out his massive scythe out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 pm
"It's piontless.... I'm powerless I can't help I can't do a thing, Rahenno's dead. I'll die here, I'm a bird with clipped wings, good luck lord Susumu..." Oron flew away.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:32 pm
Zeramaru ontop of manda arrived.
"Finaly i found you..." zeramaru said referring to susumu then his voice trailed as he saw lennon.
Manda burrowed and Zeramaru got off and walked towards lennon.
"let go of her!!!" Zeramaru shouted as he got off.
Zeramaru whispered something to manda and he headed off.

((i am doing a lot of building breaking today...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 pm
((WTF...why did the RP suddenly die...GAH!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games