Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:34 pm
Thanks, I shall have to seek out these stickers. Or just a whiteout pen.

Onoj
Bump my thread fools!

You're subtle in that quiet "Mr. T" kind of way. I like it. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:34 pm
Onoj
Bump my thread fools!

*does so*

I'm one of those people who read packages that say "Try Me" and then does so. I just got Mommy to buy me a box of mini pogos (not very good but I figured they were small) because the box said "Try Me!"  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Elainya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:43 pm
0,o so many happy birthdays. Why thank you everyone. I didn't know about Jessica the b***h Simson, but I knew that I shared it with Ben Franklin. I like that one better.

Anyway, about the N, I guess whiteout would work if you had white letters, but sometimes letters are black. A sharpie would work for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:47 pm
Nimbrethil
Thanks, I shall have to seek out these stickers. Or just a whiteout pen.

Onoj
Bump my thread fools!

You're subtle in that quiet "Mr. T" kind of way. I like it. xd

That is me! Mr. Subtle. Actually I just want gold. Lol
Bump my thread fools!

I pity the fool who don't bump my thread...  

Onoj

Melian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:55 pm
I gave you a bump. 3nodding

I should be going.. stare
Damn school. <_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:01 pm
I don't see your bump sad  

Elainya

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:48 pm
Grr...I posted a piece of art as Elainya on the art arena a few weeks ago. Everything went fine, and it got put up. Before it was up, there was a message saying "Picture pending" . Now, I've tried posting one of my own, but for some reason it's not letting me. I've tried posting it three times, but it's not being recognized.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:24 pm
I heard the Art Arena ad been really glitchy lately.  

Onoj

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:00 pm
(late) Happy Birthday Elainya! I love that smiley. xd

And yeah, the Art Arena is being very naughty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:02 pm
What, pray tell, isn't glitchy on Gaia?  

Falathrim

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:04 pm
Falathrim
What, pray tell, isn't glitchy on Gaia?

hmm....*searches empty skull*
point taken  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:04 pm
Alright, this is the story about my adventure with sim Glorfindel and sim Glorfirith earlier today! I thought it was so funny I just had to share it with everyone! If you don't want to read it you can skip it but I can tell you, it's hilarious!
Warning: I copied this out of a convo that I had and was writing quickly and stuff so there's bad grammar and possibly spelling and stuff but I'm lazy... and for good measure: and stuff.

Quote:
I tried to get Glorfindel to meet Glofirith like so much and I had no luck at all. Well then he was walking down the street finally and I jumped him, gave him a yellow rose (which he squished) and then he left.

Quite a disaster

Then I calls him up and he actually agreed to come over and everything is good... until simmy Glorfirith tests out her new stove

So it starts a fire. Fine. Glorfirith smacks herself and regains self control and casually leaves the room to get out of the fireman's way. Then, she realises "I don't have a smoke detector in there..."

So she goes in to call the fire department. Clever Glorfindel follows her in, and starts shouting "Oh dear god! Your house is on fire!" And then the rug he was standing in the middle of completely bursts into flame...

So he's screaming, I'm screaming, Lisa (my sister) is laughing and Mommy is like "what!?"

All this while sim Glorfirith is casually standing just outside the door in the hall.

I then quit the game so I didn't lose my poor sim Glorfindel. But then I realised... I hadn't saved since they met stare

So I had to start ALL over again

But he was alive!

And they are now nearly married!

So all is well and funny as hell! XD

At some point I had been laughing so hard I had to pause and leave the room. By the time I had calmed down enough to become funny myself, I sat down and said "It's like the balrog all over again!" and it was funny. But I was the only one in the room who thought it was funny so it was wasted in the moment.  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:09 pm
LMFAO. Madd Skillz Glor. wink You re-balroged him! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:19 pm
zylaxidia
LMFAO. Madd Skillz Glor. wink You re-balroged him! xp

I know! Poor guy xd  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:37 am
Gaia may be extremely glitchy and log me out randomly and not let me into the guild and have weird dating on the forums, but it's still the coolest forum site I know.

Plus, there are guilds. And we can still regulate that, can't we?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games