Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:26 pm

"Yes, but whats the point of me thinking it if I won't tell you. It makes the compliment useless even if you already know it." He smiled lightly and sat one a stool.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:29 pm

*She took a seat right next to him, even though the stool looked like it was about to break. But Machante guessed it could take her light weight. She looked at Tokuno and nodded.*

"Hmm, duly noted."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:31 pm

"Did you sleep well last night? I hope so considering you fell asleep in my lap." He smirked and leaned back against the counter.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:36 pm

*She scoffed and looked at Tokuno, her eyes glinting.*

"Well, the hammock was comfortable. But yes, I did fall asleep on your lap....but it was probably on accident since I was so tired and...ya."

Damn, I suck at lying...

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:43 pm

"I didn't mind." He replied softly. A small smile played across his lips. "Honestly did you?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:52 pm

*She sighed and shook her head in defeat.*

"Of course not."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:53 pm

Tokuno merely smiled. "Of course not." He agreed.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:58 pm

*She looked up and sighed, still watching Tokuno through the corner of her eye. She kinda missed her own memories being the cruel person she was...but as she looked at Tokuno, with his bright green eyes, everything of those memories seemed to just melt away.*

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:00 pm

Tokuno sighed softly. "I don't understand why you captured my heart as you did Machante. I told myself I was different than Gohma. I wouldn't fall head over heels in love with a girl. I wouldn't subject myself to that pain." He glanced over at her and smiled though. "I guess I was wrong."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:02 pm

*She looked at Tokuno and laughed.*

"Ya, I guess it just takes one specific person to change your life forever. Hmm, I promised myself that too. But I guess I found that one special person in my life that would literally change me."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:06 pm

Tokuno smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "Are you happy with the changes I've wrought?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:07 pm

*She peered at Tokuno curiously and smiled.*

"Well, if it wasn't for us being together, who would I have a intellectual conversation with...not to mention all the smartass remarks. Same for you."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:09 pm

"I've got plenty of smartass remarks don't I." He grinned and tapped the bruise on his face. "Hmm. Apparently you didn't hit me hard enough. It doesn't even hurt."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:12 pm

*Walked over to him and readied her fist and grinned.*

"Hmm, want me to try again?"

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:16 pm

"Maybe..." He whispered as he stood and wrapped his arms around her waist. Leaning down until his lips were almost touching her ear he laughed quietly. "Just maybe. . ."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games