Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16410 16411 16412 16413 16414 16415 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm

NintendOmega
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Shane-Cheshner
Le Chapeau
      WoW sucks.

heh.

kek.
Agreed, it's an excellent way to not only waste time, but also ensures eternal virginity and datelessness.

Fix'd.
      I have so many problems with this statement, because none if it is true xD
If you date or lose your virginity to someone you met on World of Warcraft you're a loser. rolleyes

Then jeez, Nin, what about that 40 year old man you lost your virginity to?
      I mean, I'm sure he just felt a jolt of pain in his heart, right then and there.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Shane-Cheshner
Le Chapeau
      WoW sucks.

heh.

kek.
Agreed It's an exelent way to not only waste time but ensure eternal Verginity and datelessness.

wow good one

because you know, I've never been on a date, ever.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Le Chapeau
NintendOmega
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau

kek.
Agreed, it's an excellent way to not only waste time, but also ensures eternal virginity and datelessness.

Fix'd.
If you date or lose your virginity to someone you met on World of Warcraft you're a loser. rolleyes

I mean, I'm sure he just felt a jolt of pain in his heart, right then and there.
This wasn't supose to start a flame war >_> I was only stateing and observation
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Le Chapeau
NintendOmega
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau

kek.

Fix'd.

I'm a virgin evil and I've never even played World of Warcraft.

@AK: We never had any doubts.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
NintendOmega
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau

kek.

Fix'd.

Well the observation was wrong xD

I've had two boyfriends (EYE ARE ELLE), and I've been playing WoW for four years.

And there are girls on the internet.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:38 pm

NintendOmega
Le Chapeau
NintendOmega
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau

kek.

Fix'd.

I'm a virgin evil and I've never even played World of Warcraft.

@AK: We never had any doubts.

I play WoW.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Le Chapeau
      WoW sucks.

Seconded.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Le Chapeau
      WoW sucks.

Seconded.

So tell me. Have YOU played it? -_-

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
NintendOmega
Le Chapeau

Fix'd.

I've had two boyfriends (EYE ARE ELLE), and I've been playing WoW for four years.

I know there are girls on the internet I am one thank you. and also you don't need to get so defensive, last I checked everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you agree with it or not scrutinizing a person because of it isn't right.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 pm

NintendOmega
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Shane-Cheshner
Le Chapeau
      WoW sucks.

heh.

kek.

Fix'd.
As much as I hate to defend it, I feel I must. There are people that play WoW that are cool, that don't get obsessive about it, and are popular.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
NintendOmega
Le Chapeau

Fix'd.

I know there are girls on the internet I am one thank you. and also you don't need to get so defensive, last I checked everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you agree with it or not scrutinizing a person because of it isn't right.
No, you are not a girl. There are no girls on the internet.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Your opinion is that people who play WoW don't have girlfriends/boyfriends. We just proved you wrong. Get over it.

EDIT: This is in response to Topaz, not NintendoOmega. Someone on MSN didn't seem to get this >_>

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Le Chapeau
      WoW sucks.

Meh. Couldn't care less about it. MMOs in general never hold my attention for long.
I don't hate Wow, I just don't care for it.
*Shrugs*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Teh AK
Your opinion is that people who play WoW don't have girlfriends/boyfriends. We just proved you wrong. Get over it.
an opinion is not a fact it can't be proved or disproved and I hate being flamed. So much for me thinking the cult was a nice place. I never did find my friend who was supose to be a member. thanks for being understanding. stare

Topaz4293

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Teh AK
NO YOU'RE WRONG

NEWTON'S 4TH LAW CLEARLY STATES THAT NO INDIVIDUAL THAT PLAYS WORLD OF WARCRAFT CAN HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16410 16411 16412 16413 16414 16415 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games