Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16411 16412 16413 16414 16415 16416 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
NintendOmega
If you date or lose your virginity to someone you met on World of Warcraft you're a loser. rolleyes

Then jeez, Nin, what about that 40 year old man you lost your virginity to?
      I mean, I'm sure he just felt a jolt of pain in his heart, right then and there.
This wasn't supose to start a flame war >_> I was only stateing and observation

Well the observation was wrong xD

I've had two boyfriends (EYE ARE ELLE), and I've been playing WoW for four years.

And there are girls on the internet.
I know there are girls on the internet I am one thank you. and also you don't need to get so defensive, last I checked everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you agree with it or not scrutinizing a person because of it isn't right.

Topaz4293
It's an exelent way to not only waste time but ensure eternal Verginity and datelessness.

Not an opinion, a derogatory statement.
      A statement that has been proven untrue.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau

I mean, I'm sure he just felt a jolt of pain in his heart, right then and there.

I've had two boyfriends (EYE ARE ELLE), and I've been playing WoW for four years.

I know there are girls on the internet I am one thank you. and also you don't need to get so defensive, last I checked everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you agree with it or not scrutinizing a person because of it isn't right.

Topaz4293
It's an exelent way to not only waste time but ensure eternal Verginity and datelessness.

but at the same time an opinion must I quote the constitution for my freedom of speech or shall we continue the flame war.

Topaz4293

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau

Topaz4293

I beg to differ, as I have proven it true.

NintendOmega
Teh AK
Your opinion is that people who play WoW don't have girlfriends/boyfriends. We just proved you wrong. Get over it.
NO YOU'RE WRONG

NEWTON'S 4TH LAW CLEARLY STATES THAT NO INDIVIDUAL THAT PLAYS WORLD OF WARCRAFT CAN HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293

Topaz4293

but at the same time an opinion must I quote the constitution for my freedom of speech or shall we continue the flame war.

Honey, I'm not critisizing the fact that you can say what you want xD

I'm saying, you offended me.

Le Chapeau

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau

Topaz4293

then I apologize but dare I ask why you aren't flaming to other people who agreed with me? oh and for reference http://libertyonline.hypermall.com/constitution.html

Topaz4293
Teh AK
Your opinion is that people who play WoW don't have girlfriends/boyfriends. We just proved you wrong. Get over it.
an opinion is not a fact it can't be proved or disproved and I hate being flamed. So much for me thinking the cult was a nice place. I never did find my friend who was supose to be a member. thanks for being understanding. stare

...oh wow. Are you ******** shitting me? You come here and insult everyone who plays WoW, and you ask me to treat you nicely? So, I suppose because I play WoW my relationship is a sham. I have so many problems with everything you post. ******** you.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

otawara

*falls from the sky like a satellite*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293
Le Chapeau
Topaz4293

Topaz4293

then I apologize but dare I ask why you aren't flaming to other people who agreed with me? oh and for reference http://libertyonline.hypermall.com/constitution.html

Nin knows I was kidding, but apparently you don't.

Le Chapeau

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Teh AK
Topaz4293
Teh AK
an opinion is not a fact it can't be proved or disproved and I hate being flamed. So much for me thinking the cult was a nice place. I never did find my friend who was supose to be a member. thanks for being understanding. stare

...oh wow. Are you ******** shitting me? You come here and insult everyone who plays WoW, and you ask me to treat you nicely? So, I suppose because I play WoW my relationship is a sham. I have so many problems with everything you post. ******** you.
http://libertyonline.hypermall.com/constitution.html read and learn then I am entiteled to my opinion you don't like it that's a shame. and Visa versa. I hate to break it to you but if I'm going to get flamed for stateing my opinion then I'll quit the cult and go back to GameFaqs I don't have to tolerate this.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:53 pm

We know you have the right to free speech. We also have the right to tell you off for being a b***h. xd

Meta_Fish
Captain

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm

that's enough of this s**t I'll keep to your numbers count but I don't intend to be back any time soon, see ya.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Teh AK
Hashire Kazemeijin
Le Chapeau
      WoW sucks.

Seconded.

So tell me. Have YU played it? -_-

Yes I have. Years before I joined the Cult. I played until I got Linken's Sword of Mastery and Linken's Boomerang on my Paladin. Then I sold my account. The game bored me to tears; it's just one big level-grind fest. That's why I prefer and play Guild Wars. No grinding, and being good at it (usually) is based on skill and strategy rather than time played.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Teh AK
Hashire Kazemeijin
Le Chapeau
      WoW sucks.

Seconded.

So tell me. Have YU played it? -_-

Yes I have. Years before I joined the Cult. I played until I got Linken's Sword of Mastery and Linken's Boomerang on my Paladin. Then I sold my account. The game bored me to tears; it's just one big level-grind fest. That's why I prefer and play Guild Wars. No grinding, and being good at it (usually) is based on skill and strategy rather than time played.

That's what I thought about Runescape.
I never saw what was so awesome about it. It bored me.

Topaz4293
Teh AK
Topaz4293
Teh AK

http://libertyonline.hypermall.com/constitution.html read and learn then I am entiteled to my opinion you don't like it that's a shame. and Visa versa. I hate to break it to you but if I'm going to get flamed for stateing my opinion then I'll quit the cult and go back to GameFaqs I don't have to tolerate this.
WE KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION. WE HAVE OURS AS WELL. You told us yours, we told you ours. You're being extremely hypocritical here, and a big baby.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

rofl
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16411 16412 16413 16414 16415 16416 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games