Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16415 16416 16417 16418 16419 16420 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm

NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
It was Hat's freedom of speech.
THAT'S THE PROBLEM! LETS GET RID OF THAT! Problem solved.

Also, I think it's funny how Topaz thinks the constitution applies on the internet, a worldwide network.
I'm not sure how the internet is controlled legally in such a way, but she was saying that she had the freedom to say what she wanted, but when we did the same thing (and it was against her) she flipped out and left.
I agree, but I'd still like to point out that we ganged up on her. sweatdrop Well whatever; she'll be back.
Yeah, I'm glad you said "we" because I was going to look back and point out that you were kind of on her case too. She'll most likely realize that she was being dumb and that GameFAQs is a dumb place. Most people that "quit" the Cult come back sooner or later.

I did want to defend her because she was attacked for simply trying to make a joke, but then she just went on about freedom of speech and I couldn't defend her after that.

ALSO HOW IS MY COWBOY LOOK
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish

Also, I think it's funny how Topaz thinks the constitution applies on the internet, a worldwide network.
I'm not sure how the internet is controlled legally in such a way, but she was saying that she had the freedom to say what she wanted, but when we did the same thing (and it was against her) she flipped out and left.
I agree, but I'd still like to point out that we ganged up on her. sweatdrop Well whatever; she'll be back.
Yeah, I'm glad you said "we" because I was going to look back and point out that you were kind of on her case too. She'll most likely realize that she was being dumb and that GameFAQs is a dumb place. Most people that "quit" the Cult come back sooner or later.

I did want to defend her because she was attacked for simply trying to make a joke, but then she just went on about freedom of speech and I couldn't defend her after that.

I actually though about saying "you" but then realized that someone would get pissy because I was involved too. xd

IT LOOKS FABULOUS. NOW JUST STAND ON A STREET CORNER.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 pm

I missed teh drama.

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish

YOU NEEDS A HAT.

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish

You need a spiffy hat.

lady hat kindly lend him one out of your personal haberdashery.

eh.

NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
CULT HOST CLUB I'll be Haruhi
CAN I GUEST HOST?
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ******** class="quote">
TtheHero
Meta_Fish
Meta_Fish
NO WAIT make it about people in the Cult. This will get you 10x the fans because they'll all talk about it all the time when you don't really do much with it, just because they have the hopes of sometime being in it and looking cool.
AND THEN you can make it have romantic tension that is never resolved! And they're all teenagers at the same high school and they're all beautiful and it's about their lives and the fun times they have being teenagers and stuff.

And then have them all have blue hair.

ya gotta have blue hair.

eh.
Stop being weird mad

Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Guys, guys, guys!

I'm making a new comic.

:B
Lemme guess. An anime-styled comic about teenagers with a lot of romantic tension that goes on, where you release "updates" for the comic every-so-often of a new page?

I kid. :XP:

No...

;_;
What's it about? =D

Meta_Fish
Captain

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
CAN I GUEST HOST?
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ******** class="clear">

I- Is that a no? sad
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Caramel Kisses
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish

YOU NEEDS A HAT.

HERE I AM

Le Chapeau

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:32 pm

You know what they say.

Never Be Normal.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
CAN I GUEST HOST?

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THEN WE CAN GO AROUND WITH PRETTY OUTFITS IN A SUPER RICH PLACE AND ONE OF US HAS TO BE POOR.

Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Guys, guys, guys!

I'm making a new comic.

:B
Lemme guess. An anime-styled comic about teenagers with a lot of romantic tension that goes on, where you release "updates" for the comic every-so-often of a new page?

I kid. :XP:

No...

;_;
What's it about? =D

It's about... Well, nothing really. It has no plot. It's just a regular old comic with regular old jokes. A journal comic, really.

Orphie

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:36 pm

NintendOmega
I actually though about saying "you" but then realized that someone would get pissy because I was involved too. xd

Yeah, you d**k. It's YOUR FAULT

I_love_Inuyasha1
I missed teh drama.
HOW OLD ARE YOUUUUUU

Caramel Kisses
YOU NEEDS A HAT.
It looks dumb with the hat.

TtheHero

You need a spiffy hat.

lady hat kindly lend him one out of your personal haberdashery.

eh.
WHY THE ******** ARE YOU TYPING LIKE THAT. STOP BEING WEIRD AND DUM RIGHT AWAY

NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
CAN I GUEST HOST?

I- Is that a no? sad
CORRECT, THAT IS A NO

Le Chapeau
Caramel Kisses
Meta_Fish

YOU NEEDS A HAT.

HERE I AM
YOU ARE MINE NOW
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega

Yeah, you d**k. It's YOUR FAULT
Well s**t.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Orphie
I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THEN WE CAN GO AROUND WITH PRETTY OUTFITS IN A SUPER RICH PLACE AND ONE OF US HAS TO BE POOR.
SEE OMEGA, ORPHIE GETS IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME MAKING APPS AND MORE TIME WATCHING ANIME JEEEEEEEEZ

Orphie
It's about... Well, nothing really. It has no plot. It's just a regular old comic with regular old jokes. A journal comic, really.
Old? OLD? GAY

No, that could be funny. Especially with the anime style, because somehow that style can make dumb s**t really funny.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:40 pm

WHAT'S UP BITCHES!?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Meta_Fish
Orphie
SEE OMEGA, ORPHIE GETS IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME MAKING APPS AND MORE TIME WATCHING ANIME JEEEEEEEEZ
I can't tell if you were insulting Orphie, me, or both of us. emo
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16415 16416 16417 16418 16419 16420 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games