Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:52 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004

Pics or it didn't happen!
Lol this is puppet we're talking about. Don't you think she would have posted/spammed everyday about being pregnant? Not to mention asking for gifts for them?
Well all I can say about that is
User Image
lol fair point. But how would a pic prove she's not?

^_^; That's not how science works. We just prove it, not disprove it.
really? Mythbusters. They use science to disprove bogus idea and stories!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:57 pm
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004

Pics or it didn't happen!
Lol this is puppet we're talking about. Don't you think she would have posted/spammed everyday about being pregnant? Not to mention asking for gifts for them?
User Image

lol I thought they actually aim to try and prove things can happen. If it doesn't happen then well...They proved it can't happen ^_^; Scientists usually don't experiment with the goal to disprove things. Mixing two chemicals together, they can speculate what will happen and the end result could prove their hypothesis correct or incorrect.
I never saw a Mythbusters episode so I don't know what their format is.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:04 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
User Image

lol I thought they actually aim to try and prove things can happen. If it doesn't happen then well...They proved it can't happen ^_^; Scientists usually don't experiment with the goal to disprove things. Mixing two chemicals together, they can speculate what will happen and the end result could prove their hypothesis correct or incorrect.
they try to see if it is possible following as close to the myth as they can. If not, they try and try again to see if it can be possible in any way. Look them up on YouTube my favorite is the chicken cannon myth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:58 am
I need someone to rp with. My char I made on here is long since lost and the person I was rping with quit while we were doing it. Can anyone help me?  

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:28 pm
Hulloooooz, I seriously need to make an effort to get on here more. I miss you guys  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:29 pm
divine_chaos666
I need someone to rp with. My char I made on here is long since lost and the person I was rping with quit while we were doing it. Can anyone help me?

I can rp with you! I need to get back into the swing of things  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:25 pm
JaeJae09
divine_chaos666

And I can help out too. We really need a serious major storyline, but we also need more posters...I'm not helping much with that though am I?
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:01 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
User Image

Never question Ucchan about science... You shall learn young padawan. mrgreen You don't doubt Ucchan's science knowledge, just like you don't question The Bean woman about her bacon. Or for that matter about which of us she's eaten. (Hint none of us have yet to escape, except Ucchan who flew away and left us.)  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:30 pm
JaeJae09
divine_chaos666

cool Just tell me where to meet and an idea of what you want to do and I'll join ya.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 am
UkyoKuonji2004
JaeJae09
divine_chaos666

And I can help out too. We really need a serious major storyline, but we also need more posters...I'm not helping much with that though am I?
crying

Let's all rp together!! And yes I definitely agree that we need a storyline and don't blame yourself too much Ukyo. I think we've all been slacking. I think if we're able to create anothee.major storyline we might be able to get more people to post or recruit more posters  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:29 am
divine_chaos666
JaeJae09
divine_chaos666

cool Just tell me where to meet and an idea of what you want to do and I'll join ya.

You got it dude *put thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:55 pm
JaeJae09
divine_chaos666
JaeJae09
divine_chaos666

You got it dude *put thumbs up*
cool, I had an idea for a storyline but until I get on a better computer, I can't introduce a new char. For it. But if you want we could try to redo my original story, my char is a Demi-angel, half-demon half-angel, and is trying to find out who his family is and why they abandoned him.  

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:29 pm
divine_chaos666
cool, I had an idea for a storyline but until I get on a better computer, I can't introduce a new char. For it. But if you want we could try to redo my original story, my char is a Demi-angel, half-demon half-angel, and is trying to find out who his family is and why they abandoned him.

Im cool with that story smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:36 am
JaeJae09
divine_chaos666

Yeah lets' DO IT!!! *pumped*  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:46 pm
JaeJae09
divine_chaos666

okay pick the area and who's going to start.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games