Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:44 pm

YAAAAAAH HURRY UP KURRY!! ::throws pillows::
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:44 pm

I had Rice Krispies just then, if that counts as cooking! XDDDD

Oh... Ummm... Well... It makes Rene... Ummm... An sister-aunt! XDDD >.<

Ai is my older sister, Darius is my brother because he keeps having plot twists like mine and Ka-san is my rich friend. Pearly is my awesome protector sister guard, and Joy-chan is my partner in hypahness. Sakura, Nohea and I are also the three amigas!

Ummm... I probably left out for people then I thought about including.

HOMG!!! It's a Seyla!!! -is squished between all the ria girls-

It's an all girl slumber party!!! Kuri is aguy, but his avatar is a girl, so he's kind of a he-she. @.o So that counts since he's part feminim... >.<

Sincerely Sunshine

Tameka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:45 pm

Man I hate trying to buy donation items when I don't really want them. I'm just trying to convert some of this pure.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:48 pm

User Image

*~This is a story passed on down by your own dear aunt Chise.
Now your Aunt Chise loves Romantic type stories. But This is a simliar story that we shared down our Ria Times. So this is a half Chise and a half Kurai story.

::Sits on rocking chair::

There once was a white haired boy by the name of Kurai. He came into a strange school called Ria High. He was shy and was not too well at anything. He came to learn the arts of mages so he could help his crops in the farm with Rene

One Day Kurai met a ditzy but tall and busty blonde gurl named Tiff. Tiff Enjoyed messing with the young freashmans head and decided to somewhat adopt Kurai up as her own lil partner. Tiff had a wonderful smile and Kurai enjoyed seeing it every time.

When Tiff decided to play wtih Kurai and fight him, Kurai easily was whiped up in a beatiful attack Tiff used called Dance of angels, where huge watery angelic figure shot up and Slammed into Kurai.

Kurai embarresed was then helped up by a beatiful short purple haired gurl by the name of Susie. Kurai immedatily was shocked by her beauty and kindness. But to Kurai's suprise she had fox ears and a fox tail. Soon he learned that Susie was a fox demon. And Kurai wanted to thank her for her kidness but Kurai was too shy and couldn't say a word. Soon Susie was called by a group of her friends and she rushed off. Without catching Kurai's name

But Kurai decided to stay at the school. in hopes to talk to the fox demon gurl again.

Soon Kurai decided to learn the arts of flames. During his teachings he was adopted by a beatiful lady named Aili. She was a priestess and Kurai decided to take in the ways of the lord. Hoping he will become as kind and powerful as Aili was.

One day in the courtyard Kurai struggled to learn how to summon a flame. He never before used magic. There Susie came back up to him curious on what he was doing, seeing the flame book over his shoudler, she decided to help Kurai learn how to summon a flame. Kurai didn't say a word but turned red as she moved his hands about. Kurai then learned that emotion was impotant in summoning the flame and so was meditaating.

This taught Kurai to meditate. But he failed horribly and ended up falling. Kurai embarresed was once again helped up by Susie. This time Susie giggled and asked for his name. Kurai told her his name was Kurai. And susie nodded at her name, but was then called off by her friends again. Apologizing Susie went off.

Kurai wished he could organize a time to meet her more.

A few days lata.

It was a dance Night and Kurai was already good friends with Susie. After a dance with Susie, and fun and games, it came to the time they had to leave. Kurai helped Susie to the courtyard where she enjoyed resting by the tree. Kurai then recieved a simple kiss on the forehead. and she wished Kurai away.

Kurai wanted to tell her that she loved her. But he couldnt. And just went off.

**intermission** XD~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:52 pm

-listens-

-intermisson-

WHAT THE!!!?? NO INTERMISSIONS!!!

-gets up and runs to the nearest place of food, gobbles it down and comes back-

OKAY!! INTERMISSION DONE!!! WHEE!!!! XDDDD

It's cute. I like it. I wanna make a bedtime story too! But tis' late and Makie doesn't want to type one up... >-.->
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:53 pm

O.O WOOOOOOWWWW! I think I've heard parts of this before!!!

Rene the Hopeless

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:54 pm

Why does Kurai say that he's a she?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:58 pm

::throws popcorn::

What an aweful story!

D:

We don't care about Kurai's love life!

But please continue

::eats more popcorn::

Ai`
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:58 pm

It was a typo he fixed it. FIIIINIIIISH PWEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEE!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:00 pm

hiya!!!!!!

SakuraLi

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:00 pm

who the heck is susie?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:01 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii kurai is telling a bed time story!!! o.o come listen!!!!!

Susie is a student who rped with us before the guild even started.

Rene the Hopeless

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Hey everyone, lol that's so nice and sweet of you Makie^__^;;

anyways just dropping by to hello, heading off now. Sorry for not being on lately, I have a lot of work. I should be on more often starting Friday night.

MATT -glomps-

Elpinoine
Crew

FlamingMoogles

OMG ITS MEESH!! WATSUP MEESH! ^-^
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games