Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

SakuraLi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:02 pm

yay bed time story!!!!!

Hii SakuraLi and Matt!

-throws popcorn in random directions-

I love going to movies, because once, these people in front of us, kept talking and leaning back smacking our feet, so we flicked popcorn at them. XDDDD

I love doing that, but... Yes...

CONTINUE KURI!!!

Sincerely Sunshine

Rene the Hopeless

MISHELLEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ::tackle:: Wasnt sure if that was u or not sweatdrop

After Kurai got used to summoning a flame, Kurai was faced with the new promblem as to changing it into a flame blade. The first time Kurai did it, he couldn't pick it up at all. It was way too heavy for him. However Kurai was requested to fight a man by the name of Uwasa.

Uwasa was a powerful shadow manipulator and seemed to be very close to Susie. Kurai was more then happy to fight Uwasa, He was rather jealous seeing Uwasa together with Susie all the time. So Kurai went to fight Uwasa. But the battle was one sidedd completely especially since Kurai couldn't even lift his flame blade off the ground.

Kurai was crushed, and Susie worringly went up to Kurai to check up on her. it turned out Uwasa had accidently used a fatal move on Kurai expecting that Kurai could handle it. In pain Kurai had to be healed by Susie. Susie stayed by Kurai the whole night. Once Kurai was healthy enough to be back. Kurai wanted to tell Susie that he loved her.

but the words didn't come out. He just couldn't say it.

more days passed and Kurai was able to change his blade into a lighter form so he could pick it up and swing it at least. Kurai then caught Uwasa and Susie together. Together as a couple. Kurai was heart broken but pretended not to care. But he was not too fond talking to Susie anymore. it pained him to see her with Uwasa.

one time Susie stopped Kurai in the courtyard and asked him if anything was wrong. Kurai said everything was fine. And Susie smiled back happily to Kurai and gave him another kiss on the forehead. Kurai blinked and watched her run back to Uwasa. Kurai wanted to say he loved her.

but he couldn't. he was too shy. and didn't want to hurt Uwasa.

Monthes pass and Kurai was on the rooftop. meditating and readying himself for his Priest test. During that time he heard a loud crashing sound and saw a high usage of Shadow energy. Kurai looked over twoards the courtyard and Saw Susie with Uwasa once again, but something was wrong. Uwasa was highly wounded and Susie was holding onto him tightly.

Finally Susie glowed a bright white colour and large white wings shot out of her back. then slowly Susie turned into simple white specks and went into Uwasa'sbody. uwasa then also faded away into black specks.

Kurai didn't run over to them, instead he just turned away and looked off twoards the night sky. He wanted to tell Susie that he loved her. But, he knew it was too late now.

Mothes pass and Kurai was cleaning up the Church in his new high priest outfit. Upon dusting he found something stuck between the bookshelf on which he used to study when he first was a student under Aili. he pulled it out and found it was his old bible in which he thought he lost. Opening the pages something fell out. There was a note from Susie, and it read.

Kurai, Do you feel like meeting up sometime saturday? You can bring your silly bible if you want to. I just wish we could be together more!

And that my children of Ria. Was a story inspired by Chise and told by your old papa Kurai XD.

KuraiGekkou

SakuraLi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:03 pm

hehe *glomps rene*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:05 pm

meeeeeeesssshhhh! u changed ur outfit again! ur like a bumble bee!

FlamingMoogles

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:05 pm

WHA gonk THAT'S SAD!!!!!

Poor Kurai crying
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:07 pm

ya ^^;; i change my outfit when i'm bored hehe

SakuraLi

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:08 pm

-tacklehuggles Kuri- AWWWWWE!

I LOVED THAT STORY!!!! Tis' soo cute! Awwe. He was too shy and in the end it was too late.

BUT IT WAS SOO SAD!!!!! -bursts into fireworks of tears- Poor Kurai! Awwe, and they left and then he found the note!!! THAT'S SOO SAD!

And now... Both real and pixlated Makie are going to sleep... Sooo tired...

Nightie night all!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:08 pm

Tell us another stooooooooory!!! ::fluffs pillow::

Mishelley has a tulip!! How come everytime I go to the flower place there's nothing there?!

Rene the Hopeless

SakuraLi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:09 pm

i'll make a flower thingy for u then! ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:09 pm

User Image

*~I didn't like thisstory =_=

I personally liked YOung Kurai and young Ky's misadventures better.

Nites Makie-san

No more stories from Kurai >_<~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:12 pm

O.O REALLY?!!

Haha I liked the other stories better too. THEY HAD RENE IN THEM!! And Rene rocks. Even when she catches the oven on fire xd

Then tell us a story tomarrow tonight!!!! If ur gonna not tell us one tonight *tear drop*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:13 pm

what flower thingy do u wants?

SakuraLi

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:14 pm

HEY I ONLY LIKE STORIES WITH MYSELF IN THEM!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games