Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 pm

great, lets leave for a second. jedi took out his kasanagi and sliced open a portal. ready?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:32 pm

"Yea, sure." Daisuke walked in the portal, fists clenched.

((No more spamming for meh. XP. -follows Lenon's example.OMG He's like Jesus!))

D a i j b

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:36 pm

jedi walked in after him and the portal closed.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm

"Oh fun. There will be another assasin to kill next time." Snow rolled her eyes. They're useless anyways. Couldn't even get my requests done. She stared as they had left. This is exactly what Yuan did. I wonder how this will turn out. Snow sighed. Take all the weak minded shinobi who didn't feel appreciate. They don't even understand the matter of importance to uphold. "Daisuke has commited an act of treason. He'll be wanted by Cloud for a long time." Jedi isn't even off the hook with me yet. He's lucky he still gets to stay at Cloud. I don't like traitors. She looked back towards the battle, hoping something would stir up soon. It was boring. The sun was slowly setting down, the beautiful sun set. "Purple Line..." Breezes of wind blew to and fro, making the area chilly.

((I just set the scene and climate. I didn't see any change of day/night for two weeks so it was boring =_="))

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:02 pm

The Beast saw that Ning was now knockedout and senced another presence...like his Masters but only weaker. The monster turned his body to meet Snowy's form and cocked his head to the side. It began to move closer to her, feeling his own step and sniffed around near her feet and worked his way up to her neck.
Cresent's blade on his back blocked Oroami's sword thrust with a loud clang. He felt the warth of his blood trickel down his leg as he reached for the sword on his back and charged at the demonic creature.
A strange mist started to cover the earth around the clearing infront of the gates as a figure came into view. It stood about eight feet tall and was carrying a massive sword in its hand.
User Image
The armored figure had no wings but seemed to glide a few inches above teh ground. the majestic purple eyes shined through the helm of this mamoth human like creature signaling that his blood line is already in stage two. As he neared, the ground started to shine a metallic color...like the ground itself was evolving into a blackish metal.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:08 pm

a portal suddenly opened again. and jedi walked out with sharingan active. so he arrived already....

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm

X followed him out.
"I guess so...let's not attack quite yet, let's watch and wait."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Daisuke slid back through the portal behind Jedi. He jumped back onto the gate, looking at Mikyo.

"He's here. It's going to be hell here now."

((I'll be here later.))

D a i j b

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm

jedi looked at the figure. im not attacking....i cant believe im saying this but im afraid to fight him.....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:21 pm

"Me to...but not as much...I almost matched him when he was normal...perhaps I could match him now with both of our powers."
He noticed the metal ground spreading.
"Uh-oh...that's not good...he can attack us anywhere if everything is metal."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 pm

jedi froze. mangekyo formed in his eyes. be on toes guys, i can predict every movement but im not promising anything.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:23 pm

X ripped his mask off, revealing his ture self, Xantos.
He activated his neo-Byakugan.
"When we fight...I want him to see his challenger."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:24 pm

((Yeah, i just read the six pages i've missed, and some are spammimg this page to hell.))

Rahenno slowly backed up and watched as the ground changed and the figure draw closer to the battle. "This....can't be possible." He whispered to himself. Rahenno held his sword to his side falling into his pose.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:26 pm

jedi jumped onto a tree and waited. this will suck.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:30 pm

(can i come, i wanna make a dramatic scene since mikyo is my father)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games