Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:32 pm
Melanni blinked once, she looked up at the young man who had just asked her a question. She bowed her head out of respect. "Thank you." She murmured gratefully. "My name's Melanni." She was almost ready to ask him his, but glanced down the hall he had referred to, eyeing the food. Her big green eyes darted back to Spade's face, "W--what your name?" She asked rather quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:36 pm
He smiled, "I felt so alone." He held her tightly to his chest.
[[ D': EW. ONE LINER. I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE! T ^ T]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

iKushy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:07 pm
Spade lifted an eyebrow. "You seem a bit shy, no? Name's..." He contemplated whether to use his real name. "...John. Good to meet you." He held out his hand, anticipating she would shake it and they could carry on. He waited patiently for a few seconds.

(( ONE LINER! KILL IT! D: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:04 pm
"Oh, Alright.." Ryuu relaxed his hold on Takeru, but still restrained him, unsure of what could happen.

"Ryuu What happened?!" Takeru asked him, but he then looked to Amane. She looked pretty bad, with blood covering her body. She was trembling and crying next to Zankoku and Mai.
"Amane." He whispered.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOUR ******** MONSTER! GET AWAY!!!" She yelled, trying to run away. Mai and Zan held her there though.
Ryuu had stopped pumping with adrenaline[sp?]. He was fully aware of his surroundings.
"Come on Amane." Mai whispered and Her and Zankoku led Amane probably to her room.
"Did I do that?" Takeru asked.
Ryuu sighed, and nodded. "Yes, Takeru, you did." Ryuu said. Ryuu arms fell to the floor.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:13 pm
[Maybe it's because you're just not really caring as much about what's happening with older characters? Or that's what it seems to me. No offense.. it probably because you're just preoccupied with writing your stories... confused ]

Lilli nodded.
"I know, Klaash. I've felt alone for as long as I can remember. I grew up alone. I understand." Lilli held Klaash tightly.
She climbed onto his lap, still holding him.
"I love you, Klaash." She said kissed him softly.

Lilli wiped away the tears that had accumulated in her eyes.
"I'm exhausted.." She said softly. "Today has been...hard to live with." Lilli said, yawning.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:37 pm
[[HIS ARMS FELL OFF?!?! surprised ]]

Takeru collapsed to the floor, his elbows resting on his knees, his hands running though his hair. He inhaled and held ********." He said quietly.
"Ryuu...Talk me out of shooting myself now." He said, barely audible. Right now, all Takeru wanted to do right now was hide.
God Damnit Kiryuu. Why did it have to be her. Of all people. Why did you choose her? He thought.
"It wasn't Kiryuu. I haven't eaten for 2 days. I'm over due. Can't believe I didn't explode earlier." he said, his fangs sinking into a vein in his wrist. He sucked it, making himself bleed, careful not to hit any tendons.

Mai and Zan had brought Amane to her room. They set her in the bed carefully, as if she was made of glass. Zan held Amane's shoulders as she looked in her eyes.
"Amane. Did Takeru look any different when he...Uh...were his eyes black?" She asked, careful not to remind her about what happened.
Amane's eyes looked distant.
"Yes." She replied like a doll. She was laying in the fetal posistion.
"When was the last time you saw him eat?" She asked.
"2 days ago." Amane replied quietly again.
"Zankuko, what does that have to do when anything?" Mai asked, careful not to intervene.
"Takeru...He's bipolar, so when he doesn't have any human blood every 2 hours then...Thats when Kiryuu comes. Kiryuu is his other half, Schizophrenic I know." Zan replied, washing Amane with a wet rag.
"Oh." She said quietly. Zan noticed that Amane was still trembling. By now she was stoped screaming and crying, going into shock.
"Amane, how is your child?" Zan asked. Such a brutal beating probably wasn't good for a pregnant woman.
"I don't know. I felt her today. She should be okay." Amane replied.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:48 pm
[[ xD That could be! That and I'm running out of ideas for Klaash. >_
"Yes." He whispered softly. For some reason, he felt unbelievably tired. But he didn't want to fall asleep just yet. Despite his struggle, he gently nodded off to sleep with his arms wrapped around Lilli's waist.

Melanni kept her eyes on the floor for the most part, only looking up when John spoke to her. She stared at his hand for a moment, and reached for his with her small pale hand and shook it rather timidly. "Sorry," She breathed out nervously, trying to excuse her shyness. "I'm still kind of new around here..." She trailed off, debating on her next move.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:39 pm
}{I'm debating whether or not to bring Lace's father/brother/both into the Manor... The father would definitely provide some turbulance. Her brother would just be fresh blood in the house. What do you all think?}{

Lace leaned back in her chair, hand stroking her now bloated stomach. She released a sigh of content. A feeling of rejuvination swept over her with the digestion of new food. A warm smile grew, stretching the corners of her lips into an upturned crescent moon. Her chocolate eyes lightened to a golden amber flecked with hazel and honey. The orbs drifted to Jin, a world of thanks reflected through her iris.

"This meal was needed and appreciated." Her arms stretched, reaching towards the ceiling before her entire formed curled into a ball. Hands wrapped around her knees, fingers interweaving the way a couple's would.

"You know, I think this is the first place I've come to where the thought of staying long term has crossed my mind. There's a sense of peace to be found here."

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iKushy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:03 pm
((Don't bring either of them.))
Spade scratched his head. "Second floor, fifth door to the right of the hallway if you need me." He trotted up the steps, trying hard not to look back. He really didn't want to form any relationships in this place; he never knew when he would leave, and if he was still in an unforgiving relationship, it would be hard to cope with when he left.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:17 pm
[Yeah.. but that's alright Toxxi. I understand when it gets like that. sweatdrop ]

Lilli smiled.
Her body felt like it was dissolving. She felt her body relxaing as she drifted off to sleep, still holding onto Klaash.
_____________________________________________________---

[No.. don't be a pendeho[sp?] lmao. xd ]

Ryuu shook his head. "Takeru, what the hell? You don't need to even bother with shooting yourself. It's not going to help. Don't ******** around with that suicide s**t, it's pointless." Ryuu said, standing.

"And Takeru... sucking out your own blood won't make any difference at all. You're just taking out and putting back what you already had. It's not making it better. I don't mind if you need to feed off me, I'm fine. I ate earlier. Just have some of mine for now and go feed when you've calmed down."
________________________________________________________---

[Wait.. do I need to post for anyone else? Maybe Kyoiya?]

Kyoiya smiled as he held Bou against him. He kissed her neck.
Kyoiya pulled his head back. "Bou," he whispered, kissing her softly.
"I love you." He reminded her.

Kyoiya bit his lip, and pulled away from her, taking her hand. He led her to the bed and sat on the edge, with her beside him.
"Bou, I suddenly realized, and I thought I should tell you..I think I'm starving myself. I mean I haven't actually eaten anything in over a week.. It's scaring me.." Kyoiya said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:34 pm
[[Huh? Pendeho?]]

"Well what else. Let myself live, knowing that the next day I'd most likely beat up my pregnant fiance. Or no, maybe I'd go slaughter a village or a family. Kill an innocent little child. How could I let this monster within me trive and kill day after day." He said, very defensivly[sp?].
"This will only calm me down for a while. I cannot take your blood Ryuu, you do not owe me anything..." He said and stood up.
"I have to go." He slammed the fornt door and walked out into the night.
[[It was night right?]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:48 pm
[>__> Lol Ci' it's nighttime and *lmfao* pendeho means dumbass in spanish. You'd know if you were mexican, like me. razz
Lol. (I'm not really hispanic. No offense to those who are. :] <33]

Ryuu sighed. Takeru had left before he could say another word to him.

Ryuu looked around. He was alone.
"DAMN!" Ryuu shouted. It echoed into the empty hall.
Ryuu waited a few minutes, waiting to see if someone would come to tell him to shut the hell up because people were trying to sleep.
No one care.
He sighed again. Maybe I should go to Amane's room to see if everyone's alright. I seriously don't think Takeru wants me to go off to find him..

Ryuu crossed the room and took several hallways, trying to find Amane's room. He knew it was on the first floor, but where?
Why did this place have to have so many hallways that led to nowhere.

Ryuu tried listening more carefully. He heard Zan's voice.
Finally! he thought, running to where he'd heard her.
Ryuu stopped infront of a door a few hallways down.
He knocked softly on the door a few times.
"It's Ryuu, is everything going alright? Do you guys need help? Bou maybe?" Ryuu asked, his ear pressed against the door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:37 pm
[[ Dx OH I'M SO SLOW! I'm bringing in her brother now, their profiles will get up there eventually. ^ ^]]

Melanni had nodded, trying to find a spot in the memory section of her brain to forever stow that tidbit of information that might one day come in handy.

A young slender man with shoulder-length black hair brushed past Spade without any thought, their shoulders sort of rammed together for a brief second. His half-closed grey-blue eyes held a sort of distance and malice within them. As he descended a flight of stairs, the gold buttons on his black jacket with gold trimmings jingled slightly with each step. His emotionless face was focusing now on Melanni, who still appeared to be nervous. He reached the last step, then met the floor with the slight clack of his shoes.
"Melanni," He spoke to her rather aggressively, "I suspect you've lost your way again? Pitiful."

"Brother, I--" She started to plead. He held up a hand for her silence. "Enough, I'll lead you there myself. Just be sure to keep up." With elegance and high-class ranking in his step, he lead his younger sister to the Dining Hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:46 pm
Tuesday was currently stalking a young man, at least 16 years in age, dark hair and a light complextion. He was holding a rifle.
"Toommmmyyy~~!!" He called. Tommy was his little brother.
Mmmm, a desert too. You know young blood is always sweeter. Kiryuu hissed in his head. Tuesday smiled and jumped down from a tree, right in front of the boy. The boy jumped backwards about a foot. There in front of him stood a stranger. A vampire. He pointed the rifle at him.
"Hello...I'm Kiryuu. I was wandering through the forest and I got lost." Tuesday shrugged. "Could you pleae point me in the right direction?" Tuesday asked.
"Uh-Uh-Um-Y-Yeah...By gosh sir, you look mighty thin. My Ma's gonna have the biggest fit...You should join us for dinner sir." The boy studdered.
"Oh...I don't know...Alright then." Tuesday said. "What about you brother?" He asked.
"Oh yeah...Wait, how'd you know he was my brother? Oh nevermind. He gotta find him fast."
[[Time lapse of like 5 mintues.]]
"Tommy where have you been!!" Ron yelled.
"RON!" Tommy yelled and ran towards him. Tuesday grinned, relaxing.
"Ronnie I've been lookin for you forever!" Tommy said, his hands on his hips. Tommy was a young boy, about 7 years old. He looked like his brother.
"Well come on! Ma's been worried sick about you!" He said and they started walking. Tommy stopped.
"Wait. Who is this strange lookin' fella?" Tommy asked.
"Oh, this is Kiryuu. He got lost and lookin for a place to stay." Ron explained.
"But, why doesn't he just go to the big mansion up the hill?" Tommy debated.
"Cause thats full of vampires. Gee, just last night we got our chickens slaughtered." Ron said.
"Oh...Those chickens were nothing. And I'm sure that human blood would be just lucious." Tuesday said,grinning. He grabbed Ron and broke his neck. The rifle fell out of his limp hands. Tommy shrieked.
"YOU! YOU GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Tommy yelled and ran towards Tuesday, who was sucking the life out of his brother. But Tuesday just finished, Ron, who was already light skinned, was completely translucent. Tuesday grabbed Tommy by the hair and lifted him up. He smiled, blood covering his face. Tommy shrieked again.
"SHUT UP!!" Tuesday yelled and grabbed his neck. His fangs sunk into the boys skin like butter. A sweet, heavenly warm liquid entered his mouth.
After a while of drinking Tuesday heard dogsbarking. Tuesday disposed of the bodys and ran back to the manor.

When he got there he was completly calmed down. The blood was mostly off his face but he figured he'd take a shower anyway.

Once he took a shower he walked carefully to his and Amane's room where Zan, Ryuu, Mai and Amane were. He knocked at the door lightly. Zan opened it. They were talking about him, He coud hear their thoughts.
Ashamed he looked at Amane. Her eyes grew wide with fear.
"T-Takeru." She said and got up from the bed. She hugged him tightly against her.
"It wasn't your fault. I know it was Kiryuu." She whispered. Tears floded down Tuesday's face.
"Amane please forgive me. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." He said. Hugging her. Bou had already healed her, so she was good as new.
Mai moved, uncomfortable.

Bou was in her room with Kyo.
"Kyo, feed off of me. Please. If your hungry." She offered himself to her. She kissed him, long and deep.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:06 pm
Ryuu felt sick to his stomach.
He knew it was Kiryuu that had done that to Amane.. but how could she forgive him so easily? It amazed Ryuu in a strange sort of way. Amane just loved Takeru too much to let Kiryuu ruin it, Ryuu supposed.
Ryuu still felt uncomfortable, in the room. He stood.

"I'm just going to go now, since everythings alright.." Ryuu said, walking over to the door. He looked back to Zan and Mai.
"Um.. are you two going to stay here or..?" Ryuu asked.
_____________________________________________________---

Kyoiya pushed hinself back away from Bou.
"I can't do that, not to you." Kyoiya said.
"I don't want to have to resort to feeding off you, just because I haven't eaten." Kyoiya said.
He kissed Bou softly.
"Besides, I don't even feel hungry, that's what scares me."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games