Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:19 am
Adonis summoned the chiefs to him yet again and dispensed his orders with much haste, the undseriable climate beginning to cause a light headed sensation. Though it would worth it to celebrate the sucess the Sabors had acheived. He finally marched out of the kicthen into the cool refreshing climate of the hall. Adonis strode over to the table glad to see thier little celebration had been joined by Kimiko. 'Kimiko, welcome if you wish to order food go to the head chef in the kicthen' he adressed her a warm and tired tone, the height had taken it out of him and besides what was the point of being a leaders if you couldn't drop some responsiblity on the lower members of the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:03 am
'Can I ask you something please ?' Quveitious sqeuked nervosuly. A sudden question bearing down on his mind just had to be asked. It something silly that couldn't work for himself that only she would know the answer to, well he hoped she should because the pain was becoming unbearbale.

'Ummm I guess it's ok, the food sucks thought, I miss tofu' he sighed slavia dirbbled down his chin at the thought of his delicous meat supplement. He wished they went home soon, but with all the commitments they had been obliged to join in had meant they couldn't for a while that is.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:46 pm
Raven watched in slight amusement as well as disgust as drool leaked from his mouth. "Really? I don't think the food is that bad. There's worse things to eat.." She added in a tone that showed that she was joking, "Like tofu."

Odysseus greeted Kimiko with a wave. "Hello Kimiko. Have you heard the news yet?" He asked, meaning the news of Midnight's new litter. If she hadn't, he would let Midnight tell the great news.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 am
'Hey !, I could think of much worse like meat or Starfire latest Tamerean delicy' Beastboy relased a disgusted shudder as the unfortunate recent account of Starfires latest Tamerean suprise, it took him weeks to get over it and still he had shivers over it. He was just glad she couldn't cook up anything while they was here, one of the few plus points of being trapped in this strange world.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:17 pm
Italius than realized that his father Blasie was busy now but at least he got to play a little with his father. But than Italius scurried away and walked over to Robin and Starfire. His other parents to his eyes.

Zeta was suprised at what Blasie said. She never found anyone or heard anyone that interested in finding the sabors hideout that much. And what made it more good was that the sabors had stolen soemthing of his as well. "Tell, me soemthing. What of yours have they stolen?" asked Zeta.

Starfire awoke as she felt someone tugging at her purple skirt. She looked down and saw that it was Italius. She smiled delicate and and rubbed his soft pup head.

Italius smiled and liked the rub on his head. He than walked on her lap and sat on it. He than rubs against her bare belly and his fur was soft, very soft.

Gemini looked to Blaise and than to Zeta. She than answered Zeta's question, "They took a young pup of ours. His son."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm
"Yes, and I'm going to make them pay for that too," said Blaise.

Electra looked to Quveitious and asked, "Sure." she wondered what he was going to ask.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:19 pm
Kimiko smiled at their enjoyment and could tell that Midngiht has told the news. "Oh, hi Odysseues and Adonis. Yes, Odysseues I have heard of Midnight's news. After all I am her dear friend. Hm, and I'll stay for a bit than," said Kimiko. She than took a seat next Odysseus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:53 am
'So what news have you got to tell me Kimiko ?' Adonis enquired suddenly realsing how little personal conact he'd had with her recently. It was good that the pack had these moments where they could sit down and communciate with each over even during times of distress they managed to keep a strong bond between each over despite class or differences in the pack.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:44 am
'Hey Italus, you hungry now ?' Robin asked getting suddenly feel malnoruished, it must be after noon by now, it had just been such a stressful time he'd forgotten with all the problems which had been occuring of late. He had a feeling the young pup must be hungry to, also his wayward sister would need feeding alongside him as well.

'Umm where are the people from earlier ?, the ones which bought me here ?' Quvietious asked confused, he hadn't seen them since he arrived and plus they said they would help him despite taking him away from his evil mean family and those over bunc of lieing meanies to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Italius looked up to Robin and said, "Mmm, a little." He than could here Gemini, his real father Blaise, and that new wolf Zeta talking about something.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your lost," said Zeta.

"Yes, and they also killed his mate. The pups mother, my aunt," said Gemini.

"Oh, my," she said in shock.

Starfire lifted her head up and looked towards the three talking. She wondered what they were talking about. She than looked down to Italius with a smile. "We, we better get you something now than," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:37 pm
"Oh, their probably doing stuff around this palace place. Since well those people that helped you was my mother, father, and a friend. My parents you see are leaders of this place," said Electra. "So their around here, so don't you worry fella," she said with a smile.

"Kimiko have you seen mine and Adonis's daughter?" asked Midnight.

"Yes, and that's why I'm going to make them pay," said Blasie with a little growl. The memory of his mate dieing was painful for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 pm
"Oh, nothing much my lord," said Kimiko. She than looked to Midnight and answered, "Why she's in the room with that wolf pup. Still keeping an eye over it. I say your daughter Electra has quite grown and become stronger."  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:31 am
'Thank Kimiko, yes she has developed nicely in terms of her powers and ability, she had made me proud and I feel she has more to show us yet, I just hope the chances present themselves soon to add to the amount of glory we've received since our glorious return to these lands after so long' Adonis announced, pleased that his daughters powers were being recongised and she was managin to step out of her parents shadow and begin carve her own path.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:51 am
'Star would you mind taking Italus to get some food while I go and talk to Gemini and the overs please ?' Robin asked tenivtely eyeing up the group, something was going on and it be worth him going to invertigate,it could relate to the retreival of Sirius of something far more sisniter, he got up strecthing away the locked joints of his bodies sleep.

'Ok, can I sleep now I feel really tired' Quvietious realeased a massive yawn his jaw expanding to show the little jagged edges of his bright white teeth in his mouth. Despite his massive perioid of sleep the toll of his infection was beginning to set in on him.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:09 pm
"Sure thing Robin," said Starfire. She than kissed Robin on the cheak before she got up.

Italius smiled and jumped off of Starfire. He than said, "Ok, lets go Star moma."

Starfire smiled, trans formed into a wolf, and began to walk with the pup following her now. She walked to a free piosen berry bush and said, "Lets have some yummy healthy berries."

"Ok, Star moma," said Italius with a smile.

"I see," said Zeta with a surprise look. She than went to a serious look and said, "Then I'll be happy to help you. Besides parts of my pack was whipped out becasue of those sabors. Specially those two leading sabors cubs who are now older now. It appears their young took over the parents visiousness. Midnight the mother's sneaky and tricky side and there's Adonis the father's strong and smarts. Heh, smarts. Yeah right."

"I understand," said Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games