Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:38 pm
((Nikki, are you ok with him losing the arm and a lot of blood, and needing to go through the boot camp? His RPC will be held in limbo while he does. Otherwise, unless Nikki is generous, yes, Aro is dead. And either way, he'll have to go through the boot camp.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm
Aro metatora

((Um...don't threaten us. Not a good idea. We decide whether your RPC dies or lives for now. Strike two. One more, and you're out. (First was for arguing with us the first time. Don't do it again.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm
((Aro Metatora. We gave you three chances, three chances more than we would have given anyone else. We tried helping you, but you refused to take the opportunity. The blame for this cannot be put on us. Even accepting this fight's conclusion will not get you ot of the consequences. Aro is dead, and you sir, need to go through boot camp. Also, you are on your first warning.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm
((Poor crew won't use the Death Gods now....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 pm
(CHILL OUT....AND WAT'S WITH THE BIG LETTERS STOP WITH UM)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 pm
((Well then...seeing as this whole issue is resolved, you guys won't mind if I continue the rp right?))

Nikki-Xion14
"I've already started" Norai said as she kept walking and snapped her fingers and the arrow with the notes he had picked up. All those notes were explosive tags and just went off. There was at least 6 there and had an explosive force, especially since he was holding the note. He was sure to lose an arm if he even survived.

The shinobi sighed as he stood back up, he rubbed his nose as the smell of explosives bothered him and approached the ninja who had just blown the other one up. "Wow...sucks for him, he should have just stayed calm, oh well, so what's your name?" he asked curiously.  

BluewolfofMibu

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 pm
((Ok so now i RP))

Norai continued to walk as the pieces of the fallen shinobi rained down from the sky. The blood touched her cheek and she wiped it off and smiled and turned to see her handy work. "Hmm almost to easy, these 'ninja' sure arent much of a challenge." She said placing the bow on her back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 pm
((Good night all. Warning is issued, and all that jazz.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 pm
((Lol. So let's see...that's technically not going on the wanted list, he's got a warning and that's probably good for him to learn from. If he quits, well, that's his fault.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:49 pm
BluewolfofMibu

The shinobi sighed as he stood back up, he rubbed his nose as the smell of explosives bothered him and approached the ninja who had just blown the other one up. "Wow...sucks for him, he should have just stayed calm, oh well, so what's your name?" he asked curiously.

BluewolfofMibu

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:49 pm
BluewolfofMibu
BluewolfofMibu

((I know, i just simply ignored you lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 pm

"You are lucky." Was what Angel first had to say. "If you were fighting someone with even a tiny bit more ability than him, it would have been game over. I could have thought up more than a million ways to counter that attack." He was almost going to smirk, but he didn't want to fight, but a small part of him still did. "You remember that before you go easy on a shinobi"

o Apollo i

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 pm
LyghtVampyre

"You are lucky Norai." Was what Angel first had to say. "If you were fighting someone with even a tiny bit more ability than him, it would have been game over. I could have thought up more than a million ways to counter that attack." He was almost going to smirk, but he didn't want to fight, but a small part of him still did. "You remember that before you go easy on a shinobi"

((Wow your psychic you know my name even though i never told anyone lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Good night all. Warning is issued, and all that jazz.))

(no no no no no dont act funny as fanoto...he still tops the list of funny ppl)  

Rockgirl809

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:55 pm
Nikki-Xion14
LyghtVampyre

"You are lucky Norai." Was what Angel first had to say. "If you were fighting someone with even a tiny bit more ability than him, it would have been game over. I could have thought up more than a million ways to counter that attack." He was almost going to smirk, but he didn't want to fight, but a small part of him still did. "You remember that before you go easy on a shinobi"

((Wow your psychic you know my name even though i never told anyone lol))

((My bad. I'll edit that quickly. I'm kinda tired, so my posts are rubbish. LOL I said rubbish and I'm not British.))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games