Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kevin522

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:41 pm
Kevin walked up to the door and alomost wlaked in, but noticing that there were to many people he decided to just wait.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:19 pm
The clone shot a look in Pyro's direction, "I never asked you to speack on my behalf, I'm well aware of the situation." He then stood up. "Everone wait outside the building, Yuuki and Tera, Stay." He said sitting back down.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Yuuki sat down, "There... has been a recent death that I am interrogating. It is the death of Zeramaru, a dear friend of mine. Fenrir Graveheart is the supposid killer, but I have reasons to suspect otherwise." Yuuki quietly completed a set of handsigns, leaving no one around to see what he did. "So what do you know?"

Name of Jutsu: Air Interrogation Technique
Rank of Jutsu: Jounin
Range of Jutsu: Must be inside building
Jutsu's Element: Wind
Description:

This jutsu utilizes the wind element. After forming a complete set of handsigns, the user will cause a severe change in pressure in the building. Anyone inside the building, bescides the user, will become into a drunked like state. In this state, no taijutsu or genjutsu may be used, and ninjutsu is very slow to make. Although this can be used to attack, the main use for this is for in the drunked state, the affected ninja will be forced to answer any questions completely honest. This will be used for information gathering.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:41 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Mist seven/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi stood without obeying the order. "My reason to come was to give you my apologies Rehanno, and that I'm still around to aid cloud, Now i will be on my way." Jedi smiled as he sunks into the shadows and vanished.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:00 pm
"well dont need to get snippey bout it" pyro said as he got up and left the room closeing the door behind him. Hey aro lets go over to Rahenno's place" pyro said with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Rahenno smiled as Yuuki asked his question, but relized that he had used a jutsu. "If you must know, Tera and Blood were with Zeramaru at his time of death. That's about all I know." He finished as he put his hands behind his head.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:57 pm
((*cough* Zeramaru isn't dead *cough* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:32 pm
((*cough*Yes he is*Cough* Dont frikin meta game *Cough*))  

Bloodfang23

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:48 pm
((Me??))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm
((nah... just saying... Zeramaru is not dead, but most people might say he aint because of people going around saying he is alive... ahem which is true but still... LOL...))  

Bloodfang23

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 pm
((how? how is he alive after being killed?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:10 pm
((Buwhahaha!!! thats something that will be unveiled later... Buwahaha!!!))  

Bloodfang23

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 pm
(( My RPC is an actress blaugh Oh and i was warned about interrogations so Zeramaru taught me a jutsu and he used this particular jutsu to seal away the truth
Sennou Sousa Jutsu (Brainwash Manipulated Sand Technique)
It blocks particular memories about the event all I remembered was Zeramaru said to do what I said on him... we never did it but I think we did))

"Yes... sadly Yuukimaru we killed Zeramaru. During the time that we found him he was a wreck... I distracted him then Clay clone grabbed him Zeramaru fired a bunch of spikes through the clone thinking it was real. I used chakra scalpel to decapitate it and kept my hand on where his head was so he cant reattach himself then blood chidori his heart."
Tera said bluntly as she put her hands in her pockets.
"He was our sensei too, me and blood we fought for and with him but he saw himself as past repair and redemption. Well after all the years his insanity cleared up for a moment and well he regrets what he has done" she said looking down on the ground then she started to cry.
"We loved each other and I would have never stooped to killing him but he asked us to. Zeramaru said that if we dont kill him now while he is weak he will just keep killing so we did what he asked. He did fight back since the yonbi wants to live" Tera then wiped her eyes with her sleeves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 am
Yuukimaru looked down, "So, the final blow was given by whom you suppose?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"well it looks like their conversation is done" pyro said as he leaned a little more to the door and fell over making the door fall over ".....well then....this is a bit embarresing" pyro said as he got up picking up the door along with him and fixed the door in its original place "....so is the talk over?" pyro asked a bit embarresed falling over
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games