Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 pm
She smiled at him. "My name is Amiea Tsunisha Evermore" she told him. "But you can call me Ami" she said with a nod. "You are a kind person Ricky...dont change, and dont mistake that for weakness either" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm
Ricky smiled at her "It was nice to meet you Ami...I hope that one day we may see each other again" He said. He looked at the others then back to her "Evermore that name it seems familiar...oh well I guess Nephilis was the only time I've herd it" He said. "I promise I'll stay the way I am don't worry" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:12 pm
Marcove looked forward. He lifts his hands and fills them with sand before dumping it in his hair. He tears his shirt and rips a sleeve off his pants. "Rho, the soldier." He said looking at his old crew. "Kendal, I think that's the meteor storm that holds us all together. That's the event that caused all of this. It has to happen." He looks at him. "Do nothing to try and stop it."

~~~

Kessaris looks at Nephilis and tilts his head. "Nephilis how old are you?"

"17."

"Oh crap." Kessaris mumbles.

"What? What's wrong?" Nephilis asks with a voice that transcends unenthusiastic, even dead.

"Nothing. You just look younger."

"That's what my girlfriend says. Heh."

"Yeah." Kessaris frowned, knowing it was his destiny to lose her on this day. Instead of coming back when they were 15, they came around 17. The day of the storm. "Anyway, do you mind showing me the power you have? I heard you can become one with anything and well, that's just damn cool."

"Not you. You're not from here. You're from Shale. You can copy. And well, although I trust Dulceri very much, I still can't do it." Nephilis walks onward into the city, his adamant attitude holding strong.

"Here we go..."

~~~

"The plan is this." Alastor takes a seat and looks at the three. "In Alloy, there is a gun. It shoots a substance called Bind. It cancels the energy of anything it hits or even nears. All we need is that gun, that city's resources and army equipment and we'll have what we need from there."

~~~

"You're right." Dulceri says in response to her optimistic view. "Daphne, I feel as though when I'm with you, there is nothing I can't accomplish. Even ressurection." Cryptic words from the lover of Daphne.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 pm
Amiea looked at her brother. "Nephilis stop being so childish" she said in a mother like tone. She looked at Kessaris. "Im sorry for his behaviour" she told him.

Keliah looked at Nephilis. She ran her fingers through her. She looked at him. "Could you please come back and help him...please" she pleaded with him.

Amara looked at him. "Well we have the aura crystal. One on each of my parents neck and one with Lorna and then there's one massive one that will absorb everyone's aura who uses their power" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:59 pm
Tessen Ishiyumi
Tenshi accepted the second kiss, as it ended he looked in her eyes seeing that they were just a deep and beautiful as before but continued to listen on what she was saying. "No kiddin? That's good but I still have to apologise for hurting her, I feel that I owe her that much." He stated before he started to kiss her once more but this time it was deeper and full of passion.

Neko aproached both Morganna and Tenshi in a half jogging motion as he lagged behind from getting a drink of water. He sat behind them both in a laying position in an almost lazy way.

Morganna happily accepted the kiss, feeling like it had been forever since Tenshi had kissed her like that. She heard the large cat behind her and began to smile through the kiss. "Hey there, Neko," she said when she stopped for a breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Tenshi stepped to the side of Morganna with one of his arms around her waist as he looked at Neko. "Neko learned a new trick" He stated calmly with a smile on his face as Neko sat up correct.

"Hello Morganna" Neko stated telepathicly having to learn to use Telepathy over the years they had been gone, he never really used besides when talking to Tenshi because he didnt know how to use it properly but not he uses it quite frequently.  

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:11 am
" The Security around that place will be tight...Perfect it will be good to have a challenge again. " He said as he sat down in mid air. He looked at Alastor and said. " What's step 1 of this plan? locate the gun? Contract the armies or the cities suppliers? " He asked looking through his mask.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:29 am
Kendal looked at him "I doubt I could" He said. He frowned for a moment "Because if my guess is correct one of my parents will be around it and will some how be effected and get the power to control them....which would be how I recive it from them...but thats just a guess" He said. He looked towards the sky "I think that since we're before the event it may make it dificult if not impossible for me to use my meteor power before then" He said. There was only one thought that realy kept coming back to his mind "Wouldn't it be nice if I could find where the event happened and meet one of them before it.." He said. He wondered if him meeting them could effect any of the events.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 am
"I will be lucky if I can even make a sand ball. Power failures suck... I hope Riko is ok..." Alyss muttered to herself the last part, looking at Marcove and Kendal. "Rho... really? Renold? My god ya'll have horrible imaginations."

~~~

Daphne smiled and silently chuckled to herself, knowing he really couldn't do that... which would be weird if he could. "Eh... don't go that far, darling. I rather not see dead people walking around here." She said softly, stretching as they walk. "Power failures suck... if I have a daughter I hope she doesn't get it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 pm
(Neph is there. I forgot to post his present self.)

Nephilis (Present Nephilis), drills against the barrier created by Lunia and added aura onto his spin. He could feel the wall cracking as he spun against a specific point. In seconds, the wall shattered, crashing to the ground in an nigh-invisble crystalline torrent. "What do you do when your defenses are down Little Lunia?" His voice echoes from the bullet shaped assault

~~~

"Hey, I had to come up with it on the spot. Marselvus, Riposte...Bob...all those came up. I just chose the most Shalian name." He gives Alyss a smile just like he used to do so long ago. "Check the rosters. There are hundreds of Rhos."

~~~

"Yeah. Please help me? Keliah asked nicely you know." Kessaris begged to the concrete wall that was the young Nephilis.

"No. I told you."

"Please?"

"No! If you're going to keep this up, I'll be off. I have other important matters to attend to." Nephilis fleeces his collar just like his business oriented father and walks foward, leaving the ensemble cast of people he no longer cared to meet.

"...God man!" Kessaris yelled as he walked up behind him. "Stop being such an a**!!" With a heavy hand, he takes his shoulder and Nephilis quickly retailiates.

Nephilis returns with a blindingly fast arc swipe. His arm crashes against Kessaris and it goes numb. He'd hit a pressure point. Following that, throws a punch at Kessaris.

Kess catches his hand and pushes him back releasing one-handed in a cry, Nephilis' own,"Grey Tuesday!"

Nephilis is engulfed by the blast, blocking only with his two hands.

~~~

"The plan." Alastor begins...  

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 pm
Chapter 4: The Family of Light and Dark

"The plan, my good friend, is this. I know you have those jewels that take aura, but what we need to get is our hands on the weapons factory in Alloy and Alloy itself. We've notice lately that Kendal isn't there. In fact, anyone that stopped us five years ago isn't here." He sits back on the bed and rests his feet on a table that isn't far off. "That means that there is nothing that can stop us. Not this time. Anyway, continuing on, after Alloy, then L'eausis. There developing these things called ships for navy assault? I don't know, but there are powerful weapons. After that, we go back to Alloy and fire the gun into Herbacea. They have the people we need to go into Kilitia. We fire the gun again, only this time, into Shale. In one of these cities is the residue of Electromagnetism. Last time, I was that useless power of Nuclear force or whatever. This time, it's the strongest of them all..."

~~~

"I know. But that would be a quite the powere wouldn't it?" Dulceri shares a laugh with Daphne and calms to loving smirk. "I see why I keep you around. Even with all the stuff that's falling apart around me, you always keep me up. Like a brace. You, Zephyr, Nephilis and the burning star Helios. I love you Daphne."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:13 pm
Alyss laughed a little, smiling. "Understood brother..." She said softly, looking at her fingernails and sighed softly. "Oh man... just think... Jeans father? I wonder..." She looked at Kendal and then took his hand, hugging him to let him know she was all his.

Daphne smiled and blushed, kissing Dulceri's cheek. "Oh I love you too. We couldn't really have picked a better friends really..." She said softly as she walked close to her love. She thought about her friends and Zephyr she hadn't seen in forever. "Oh I miss Zeph... she doesn't get to come often."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:19 pm
"Yeah." Marcove said dejectedly. "I never really liked him. He's too...out there. Quiet, calm, like Nephilis, but just more...souless. He's like the embodiment of what makes mysterious people mysterious." Marcove notices her grip on Kendal's hand and nods acknowledging the gesture. He decided not to question it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:20 pm
Keliah saw what Kessaris did. "Energy Negate" she said as the grey tuesday faded. How did she do that? She looked at Kessaris. Kess watch what you are doing...you cant hurt him like that she projected. She looked at Nephilis. "How about this, we teach you a few techniques, and in turn you help my brother" she suggested.

Amara listened. She sighed, her loyalties still to Keliah but now had more of a free will. "Okay...so what is our first plan and who goes where. Shale and Kilitia are the two strongest nations physically due to the immense harshness of the climate, the natives adapt and use their environments" she said in a more mature voice.

Monet listened and observed. "Something tells me the threats are present, just not seen, we dont want to get too sloppy" she told them.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games