Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

"Well I do need to get back to things, but now that 85% of you in the room I somewhat know and others I trust. But then again...not much you can do with the info. Anyway, Mikyo Yami also known as the Metal Demon of the Hidden Leaf. I was wondering if you would be in the interest of joining "The Will of Fire"? I don't know if your recalled your memories including the ones you had back when you lost them, but I would be honored to have you in the organization. As well as your friend, if you two would like to worked togather within the group, it doesn't make much of a difference to me." Akira stated as he was still in his relaxed state.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
[ Uno Harum ]

Slowly standing to his feet, his hands dropped to his side. The pain had resided but the emotions were still there, changing from vengeance to loneliness. He felt for this Rini woman, his own love was gone, Kiara... He had no idea what had happened to her. She had dissappeared and without a trace. He had been engaged, but now it seemed as if love only brought pain. 'Was love really that great, that people would risk everything for it even with that sort of pain?' He asked as he took a step near her "Mikyo... what if it's a trap for her? That Woman took her lovers dead body, now she will be giving it back in a secluded area." he didn't know why he cared for the girl, was it sympathy... no he didn't think so. He didn't pitty her, that'd be the last thing she wanted.
As he looked around, his mask block their eyes from his expression. He tried not to let his emotions fill the room. His anger grew, he felt rage. He turned to the man who'd just spoken to Mikyo-sama and Aki-sama "What is this 'Will of Fire' and tell me it's purpose?" his words were strong and he was think cautiosly of what would happen. He didn't want to insult the man.

ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki came back to Rini's side a glass of water in hand. She faltered at the side of the couch before setting the water down on the end table. Her hands slipped under the mess of hair that belonged to Rini. Ever gentle she lifted her head up, sat down, and placed her head back down in her lap. Next she tried to unhinge the paling fingers from about the pendant. "Any tighter and you'll break it Rini." She hummed almost motherly. "Here I brought you water try and drink it please have a sip at least." The kusakage spoke as she turned to pick up the water and finally noticed the petrified girl.

As Aki attempted to pass the water to Rini she addressed the young teen. "My how long have you been there! May I help you? Ah where are my manners, Chiru Aki. Kusakage" she spoke unaware that this girl was her niece. Aki was trying her best to keep positive. She had to stay resolute and calm. If she slipped and succumbed to her anger, her disappointment, her own helplessness, surely those about her under her rule would be sent into near chaos. That is if the situation before them hadn't already. Hearing Uno speak up of a possible trap Aki inclined her head towards him, "That possibility right there would be the reason I wouldn't dare allow her to go on her own. I never got a chance to catch your name I believe" Her words shifted into a tone of curiosity as Aki inquired about his name.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
(You should be dead, too, Tavian, so you shouldn't be talking. XD

Oni, when you read this, quote me with your response. What is Mikyo's ninja class?)
(('Should be' isn't the same as 'is'. And why is that? If you're talking about Fall then you're wrong. It was a good way to get out. He just got pissed because I did. And if you're talking about your dumbass attack of Leaf, so what. You did die there. So you stop talking, too.

WTF! I'm here too. Yeah, the lil' blue-haired kid with the big, gold eyes and the headphones.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 am
X- TMT -X
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Oni, when you read this, quote me with your response. What is Mikyo's ninja class?)
(('Should be' isn't the same as 'is'. And why is that? If you're talking about Fall then you're wrong. It was a good way to get out. He just got pissed because I did. And if you're talking about your dumbass attack of Leaf, so what. You did die there. So you stop talking, too.

WTF! I'm here too. Yeah, the lil' blue-haired kid with the big, gold eyes and the headphones.))

(If you want a round two with any one of my characters, let me know. Then you'll see the difference between 'should be' and 'is'. Victor spared you. Kleine's attack was legitimate, and the rest of the crew shrugged it off like it didn't even exist. That's the ONLY reason you've alive.

What gets me mad is the fact that Jin died and you didn't. You were both attacked with lethal force, yet you somehow managed to dodge an attack of that scale with a feeble attempt. Regardless, it appears that Tavian is still alive. Until you give me an IC reason to beat you again, I suppose I can't.

As Shane says, "Come at me bro.")  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
X- TMT -X
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

(If you want a round two with any one of my characters, let me know. Then you'll see the difference between 'should be' and 'is'. Victor spared you. Kleine's attack was legitimate, and the rest of the crew shrugged it off like it didn't even exist. That's the ONLY reason you've alive.

What gets me mad is the fact that Jin died and you didn't. You were both attacked with lethal force, yet you somehow managed to dodge an attack of that scale with a feeble attempt. Regardless, it appears that Tavian is still alive. Until you give me an IC reason to beat you again, I suppose I can't.

As Shane says, "Come at me bro.")
((Not true, either. I asked Alicia! The guild leader. What she says go. If the crew was mad, sorry. But he is still alive. And I don't find a need to 'come at you' for something that happened months ago that you still can't get over. You can call me 'chicken' all you want. But it'd be a waste if we fought, and you know it. Now, either get over me still being alive, or just don't talk about it. I don't care what you do. But it's really annoying how everything I say around you is countered by 'you shouldn't be alive, Tavian.' If it bothers you that much, like I said, I'm sorry. And about Jin, after I left, I have no idea how he died. But he did. So, if you're mad about that, go find someone to tell. I'd like to live without hearing about this again. Either way, if you want Tavian dead so bad, maybe I'll kill him off for Muffin's sake. Is that okay with you?))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 am
(I'm not calling you a 'chicken'. I'm just saying that you of all people should never again speak about when a character should be dead. The moment you allowed Tavian to live when he should have been dead, you lost that right indefinitely.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 am
((Did you read what I said? I said 'You're dead' not 'you should be dead'. I could careless who should be dead. And who are you to establish what rights I lose and when I do lose them?))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image

The Metal Demon took in the questions that were hurled at him like rocks from a cliff side. First it was the sand at his feet, and a noticable chakra signature from the hallway he knew to be his old friend, Ronnel. From one of the holes that were in Mikyo's right arm, that was hidden by a massive peice of armor that went all the way up to his shoulder, came a small spider-like creature. It scurried over to where the sand slithered from and found the Kage's lover standing in the hall. The spider squeeked and held up it's two front legs motioning for Ronnel to pick it up. As this occured the giant of a man turned to Akria, a respectable man and an excellent warrior when it came down to a fight. Mikyo thought about this offer then was sidetracked by his Apprentice's words about if it was a trap. This was true. If she was as sedistic as the ancient warrior thought she had become, there must be a reason for this meeting. "You are correct, Uno. This might very well be a trap that I am going into. But the best way to find out, is to spring it, correct?" The Metal Demon turned to the boy with a smile, then setting his ghostly gaze upon Akria once again. "My apprentice will join your Orginization once I complete a few more training sessions with him. He will provide the strength you need to over come your foes in battle. And Uno..." Already knowing that he was about to hear argueing from the lad. "That is an order." The master grinned as the large metal clogs clicked over the broken door, past Ronnel, and back into the metallic portal that he entered through, the metal gateway shattering like glass behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:39 pm
(Ever since the day you showed the maturity level of a ten year old whining about your death the first time. This discussion is over. If you'd like to continue, then PM me. If not, so be it.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini did not put up any resistance when Aki moved to sit next to her, pulling herself out of the shadows of her mind at the sound of the kage's voice. She blinked at the woman's hands gently pulling at her fingers and obediently uncurled them from about the pendant. Aki's voice was warm and soothing, bringing a sense of peace to Rini's troubled heart. She sniffed and sat up, eyes dull as she accepted the glass of water and wrapped her hands firmly around it. Still, she leaned into Aki's side, feeling suddenly like a small child as she sipped the cool water and surveyed the room blankly, feet tucked up beneath her on the couch.

A trap. They did not trust Masumi to deliver Sindenky's body so easily, either, but a trap? Rini's eyes dropped to the glass, watching beads of condensation slip down the sides for a moment before lifting to the blue-haired man that had first suggested the possibility of the double-cross. Uno the large man had called him, but the name meant nothing to Rini. "Mask," she mumbled, empty aqua eyes trailing the curves and curls of the object in question -- seeming to almost look through him. "So many masks. Everyone has one. Hiding. Can't see it but it's there. So much to hide. Tuck it away but it doesn't go away. Can never forget. Never forget . . . " She trailed off, eyes sliding back down to her water as she shrank closer into Aki's side and sighed even softer, "We wish we could forget."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 681

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenju

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Former Kage // A New Era // Unknown Potentials//The Eternal Fang of Kusagakurexx★♂

It was odd how so much could happen in so little time, that Hiro could barely process it. With news that yet another Raikage had died, Hiro felt almost at a loss. How many Raikages the Cloud village must have before the violence could stop? None of this ever happened before he resigned, but maybe it was his fault that this all happened. If he had stayed around, maybe he could have kept the Raikages alive... But it was none of his concern anymore. Cloud was a lost cause, and there was no helping a lost village. His home is with Kusa now, Hiro liked it here, it's calm and peaceful. But when he looked at Rini, it seemed almost as if he flashed back to where he first saw the small girl in the Mizukages office, seeking medical training. He walked to Aki and whispered, "Why is she talking in a third person view?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Academy Student メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxThough it appeared Aki was somewhat occupied, the business that this particular 16 year-old came upon was far too important for him to wait. "Lady Aki. I come with extremely important business to discuss." Xen, taking the opportunity to rest a bit, sat down into one of the chairs near Aki's desk, letting out a relaxed sigh as he did so. "It is my honor to inform you that I will be joining the Grass Village as a symbol of peace from the Rain Village." Being of the Dragconic Clan, sunlight was rather harmful to Xen. Once he pulled his hood off, Aki would immediately see the shocking resemblance he had to Mikyo. "If you haven't realized yet, milady, I am the son of Mikyo Yami. My name is Xen Yami." As if to prove his point, he aimed a single palm at one of the unsharpened training katanas in the room. Immediately, it flew into his hand without cutting him in the slightest. "As an academy student, you can be assured that this is no fluke. There is no way for me to be able to use techniques handlessly and wordlessly at my skill level. Naturally, this can only be done by the blood running through my veins."

"Speaking of my heritage, where might I find my father? I came here under my mother's orders to both secure an alliance with Grass as one of their own, and then to train with Mikyo. Do you have any idea as to where I may be able to find him?" Before he became too distracted, he turned his attention back to the 'Academy Student' thing. "By the way, Milady. I can perform the three basic jutsu for you if you'd like to give me a timely promotion. I feel that being an Academy Student would severely limit the amount of training I could dive into with my father's...very legendary reputation." To the others in the room, he would only offer a light nod. They weren't the objects of his focus at the moment. Now, what he needed was to become a Genin and receive training. Quickly.
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KusagakrexxxxxxxxAcademyxxxxxxxxMedicalxxxxxxxxChiruxxxxxxxxKaguyaxxxxxxxxCurse of Accuracy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════

"W....w-wait!' came the girls shaking voice. Her aunt speaking to her had thrown her off, but hearing the new boys words made her shocked. "He can do some much and is the same age as me..." she thought, just before realizing she had spoken out. "What I mean is...Well.. uhm.." the girl was blushing at this point. Her actions did not fit the situation, but should not not help it. Forcing her eyes shut she began talking, "Well I am the Kusakage's Niece, Karin Chiru. Just because your dad is someone special, why do you get special treatment, and not me? We are not our parents, so why after becoming ninja should they matter?" she finished speaking and refused to look up or open her eyes. Karin had failed to express her true feelings, and instead came off sounding like a spoiled brat, but seeing someone the same age as her and so much better just got under her skin.

═══════════╝

User Image
Gennin Can perform
Academy Level Jutsu
Gennin Jutsu
Chuunin Jutsu
Jounin Jutsu

Karin Clix

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:57 am
User Image
[ Uno Harum ]

Uno grunt his responds to Mikyo. Why was it him that had to join this will of fire? He knew soo little about it, yet he'd been ordered to help them. He'd at least be trained first, not Mikyo usual way, hopefully. Mikyo did have a tendency of learn it in battle, or go train on this while I hit on you sensei. He remembered when he'd practiced in Melody grove with Team 7, Kiara, Raito and Akane-sensei. He looked back to Rini and then to Aki "I'm Uno Harum... Mikyo's Apprentice. I have ties to Leaf, but I only do what Mikyo wants me to do. I do have my choices to make though, yet I chose to follow him." He knew that without Mikyo he'd still be a ninja with a father that had beaten him and a mother that had shunned him. He owed his life to the Metal Demon, even though he had never asked for the services or allegiance.

ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games