Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 am
((Whoa...what happened? I had a problem with my account and when I get back in this rp has suddenly become active. O.O
Where is Ares? XD And can I please have a recap?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 am
((No damnit >:0 No recap for you...tell ya the truth, I have no friggin idea either...all I know is I'm wearing revealing clothe's and being called weird names by Leprechaun_Sean >.> <.<))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lieutenant Murp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 am
( I CAN GIVE YOU A RECAP! =D

Let's see... Well, Michael pretty much introduced himself to everyone, everyone introduced themselves back, Michael made friends with Apollo, Athena pretty much knows he's a minotaur, uh Eris and Michael have been talking 'bout stuff. An owl pooped on someone's head. Oh! Uh Suzumi(Typo? Yes? No?) jumped on Dio, I'm thinking they made friends from what I've read. Uh, we headed to the gym and the masquerade event was revealed, that's all as far as I know. (Half of this was copy pasta'd from a previous recap, if some of if it irrelevant, yeah that's the reason. Also, Riyu quit being so mean :p)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 am
((Well I guess that means I'll stick Ares with Rose chan. ^^ Be much easier then trying to figure out where to put him. XD He was gonna be around her anyway so...hm. Alright well thanks for the capper. And your mean Riyu, here have a cactus. XD ~throws cactus~))  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 am
Suzumi pouted her lip but when did said she was cute, she kinda blush. So as she finally reached the gym, with the others. She heard about the event."true self?" she spoke to herself. Just what is my true self. Heck I don't even know that. So when she looked back up she the boy who was once her friend, Ares, she didn't remember his name due to they only talked once or twice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:55 am
((AHHH MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!!! *runs into wall* .....damn...*cocks gun* Oh icey-channnn come here so I can blow your...brains out biggrin ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 am
((That wont work I have to have brains to begin with...damn...I just insulted myself. T^T))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 pm
"A masquerade?" Alex said to himself as the announcement was made about what the school would be doing for their anniversary. He hadn't been to one of those in what felt like forever. And a mask that shows our 'true self'? That could be interesting. he thought to himself. And he was sure he wouldn't be the only one with a interesting mask if the others he knew of in this school went with the theme.  

Derpzilla88

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 pm
((MUAHAHAHAHAHAH I WIN!...wait...wut? -shoots...kneecaps..?-))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 pm
(I didn't know you had face Riyu. You always wear that mask.)

Dio overheard the echo of the announcement coming from the gym. There was to be a masquerade. The theme was to was wear a mask that express the wearers 'true self'. But what really caught Dio's attention was the fact that it was going to be a party. "Wonderful!" Dio exclaimed.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 pm
((.....That's mean...~crys~ I'm being bullied today... sad oh Apollo why do you hate me soo...oh wait...it's because I want him too sad ..poor me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 pm
After the assembly was over Eris followed Michael out of the auditorium and managed to corner him in a deserted hallway.

“You are very bold,” Eris smiled, cheerfully innocent looking in her human guise, “but a warning little boys, even half ones, who play with fire get their fingers burned.”

Eris’s smile morphed into a grim smirk.

“You think you could harm me. Boy, I’m older then man, older then time. I existed before the creation of the universe and I will exist when it crumbles to dust once more. Even if you could destroy my mortal coil, which I doubt, you would not live to regret it.”

“Now,” Eris’s sweet smile was back in place, “I won’t tattle your little secret and whether you reveal mine is really of no consequence so I hope we can be friends.”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 pm
(Aww everyone getting along so well ^^ )

Ella chuckles, walking with her sisters and Ares out of the gym. "Our "true face"...Sounds like a challenge, I think Ares would have scars..from like wars and all that. What you think?" She said looking to Ares, having an idea for her mask.

Bella put her hands behind her back, walking behind the group. Hmmm..mine should have aspects of the ocean. Maybe a storm cloud...What would be my 'true face'? She thought as she spaced out. Forgetting about the collar still attached to her neck.

Stella smirks, knowing about this event before most people. "I wonder who would win this 'queen' and 'king' thing. " She said out loud as she looked around. Her necklace then blinked its eyes, actually a robot in disguise. Stella snaps, the eyes shutting tight as it relaxed. Stretching out her arms in a yawn, still sleepy from all the cleaning up she did with those hounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 pm
((I wonder if I should apply for the king thing....hmmm....suck's I'm bad at dancing scenes..~emo corner~))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Ares tapped his chin in thought and nodded with a grin. "I suppose you are right." Though gods didnt necessarily scar, he still found them very cool and added some unto himself. But he would save that for the masquerade ball.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games