Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 pm
"I guess because I put off asking. Or just couldn't find the perfect ring. The perfect girl deserves the perfect ring right?" He takes her hand and kisses it. "We should do this soon since we're having a child soon...Marcove...sounds good doesn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:34 pm
"If we have a girl then Alyss. I want at least one girl so that she can be a fighter like me and be level headed. When do you want the wedding?" Daphne asked, smiling at Dulceri and then kissing him on the lips. She couldn't help it and he rarely kissed her anymore.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:07 pm
"Soon." responds Dulceri. "As soon as possible. Like I said, at least this way, we'll have both a family and kids. What more would be needed after that?" He wraps his arm around her, resting his hand on her side and pulls her closer. "Thanks for the kiss. It's been a while."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 pm
"If you didn't work so hard we wouldn't be kissing now would we?" Daphne smiled, putting her head on Dulceri's shoulder. She sighed a little as she thought. "I'm okay with us not kissing a lot, I mean you work hard to keep this place safe for children and for our children's future. It's better that way than Shale being lost cause you don't work hard enough." She said as she picked her head up and looked back into his eyes.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 pm
"I'm happy you understand me." Dulceri cracks a smile then looks back out at the people who filled the room. "If that's the case though, If I work harder, I deserve more kisses then. And you're right, but it wasn't only I that helped Shale. It was you, me and others who couldn't be here. It's there love and ours that has gotten us through. Now, it's just us and the future Daphne. It's going to be brighter than the desert sun."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:33 pm
Chyuta now walks up to the area of Dulceri, and his newly made fiance openning his eyes revealing his Azure ble hue's. "Hello Dulceri." He spoke out calmly although he knew his presence was already known. "It's been a while since I last saw you." He added shortly after, though he now wondered if Dulceri remembered who he was.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:37 am
"You again. It's hard to recognize you without Zephyr around. I'm still glad you could make it in her place though Chyuta." Dulceri at Daphne, then back at him. "As you can see, you're not the only lucky one around her. While your here my friend, make yourself at home. Unless you have to talk to me. If you do, no bad news please?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:46 pm
"Dulceri you have the worse luck so there is going to be bad news sooner or later." Daphne giggled out as she kissed Dulceri's cheek and then looked at Chyuta. "Nice to see you again. Dulceri... I'm going to go get a drink. Need anything?" She asked, letting go of Dulceri's hand and walking backwards to the bar.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm
"Just a glass of lemonade. I'm a bit...well, I'm always parched you know? Shaken not stirred and I want the lemon on the side." He requests with a smile that rained gratitude. "Thanks lovely."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 pm
Daphne smiled and nodded, walking towards the bar and getting a drink for him and for herself. She came back with his drink and gave it to him. Daphne herself had something that looked a little different. She smiled at Dulceri and then at Chyua.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:24 pm
"Thank you my dear." Dulceri said as he accepted his requested refreshment. He smiles cordially and looks back at Chyuta. "Now, back to you. I recall you having to say something."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:59 pm
Chyuta smiled. "Yeah I bet it is, since we met very few times." He stated calmly. "Though, I wish I knew where she was, but I come baring no bad news." He added shortly after. "Oh, and Congrats." He added due to over hearing the proposal. He then looked to Daphne as she spoke towards him. "Nice to see you again to." He stated before she walked away but then looked at Dulceri once more. "Well, I only wished to come in order to tell you I will be in charge of Tenshu until Zephyr is found or returns. Other than that, I just came to visit my friend." He breathed and waited for a response before he took a seat or got himself something to drink.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 pm
"That's something." Dulceri said rubbing his chin. "Oh well, she'll be found. She likes for people to see her cute face, so she'll respond." He takes a swig of his drink and sits it down, sighing refreshed. "Well, since you're the voucher for Tenshu now, how's the country been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:54 pm
Chyuta nodded in agreeing that Zephyr will be found, or return. "Well, right now its doing just fine, the buildings and palace had been fully rebuilt, the people are safe and those who were injured are already treated. So we are in good shape." He answered calmly. "How about you guys, everything good on your ends?"

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:48 am
"Things are splendid. We've assimilated Evermore and I'm going to call it New Shale soon. We've fixed Shale, me and Daphne are getting married...what more can I ask for? Also, I got a new power. It's a real shocker." Dulceri boasted, sipping his drink smoothly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games