Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:57 pm

Tsuji was still hiding in a safe place, watching every bit o fthe fight between this 'Masahiro' and Kei
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 pm

((oh boy here goes lol XD))

Vi sighed and turned to Cy. Tears where in her eyes.

"So much for a day of relaxation.."

"Yeah i know"

Cy took Vi in his arms and held her for a bit as she cried.

Vincent followed behind Campbridge. His senses on high he hoped no one attacked him for what he had done before here.

"I dont think ill do it. I can barely control myself let alone teach others.."

He said as his soothing voice came form behind his mask again.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:00 pm

Kren appeared before Campbridge and Vincent. "Hello again." He said softly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:06 pm

"Well, that's too bad. I'm sure you would have made all the litle school girls and probably some guys too fall for you Mr. Sexy teacher" He told Vincent laughitng.

Suddenly a voice raise from behing them and Campbridge jumped in the hair screaming like a litle girl. "What where you thinking surprising us like that!!!" He said to the man with his heart pounding fast. "I almost died from an heart attact!"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:07 pm

phoenix908
Masahiro landed back at the ground and shot twords the attack Kei had just fired. "Bijū Ichibi no Shukaku Fūton Renkūdan" Masahiro yelled again as he blasted another wind bomb at Kei, completly deflecting his attack, going straight through to Kei
The two attacks met and exploded in a rush of lightning and air. Sparkei leaped backwards, sheathing his blades and throwing a group of kunai and shiruken, vanishing, and appearing somewhere behind Masahiro, throwing another group of projectiles, and continuing until Masahiro was completely surrounded by kunai, shiruken, and a few small firebombs, heading directly towards him.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:09 pm

"What?!"

Vincent saiad as Campbridge freaked out. He turned around to face the one who adressed them.

"Oh hello."

Vincent turned ot Camprbidge.

"Besides if i did i would be away from you... Until i can find a solution to my situation then i dont think im fit in teaching anyone.."

He said quietly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:10 pm

Kren sighed. "Why are you here?"

((>< I'm tired...sorry for leaving like this...>< byee.))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:16 pm

Masahiro smiled. Suiton Suijinheki. Masahiro was suddenly engulfed in a giant bubble of water which didnt deflect the projectiles, but simply absobed the force of the impact as the protectiles fell to the ground inside the bubble. "Did you honestly think you could take on a full blooded Suijin? Your more of a fool than your ancestors were. You insult me with your ignorance" masahiro said from within the bubble

phoenix908

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:17 pm

"We are just looking of rthe library. There is a book I would like to borrow."Campbridge told the man before walking away from him. Of course it didn't pass trough his mind that he could help them finding the place.
"Aww, You are too cute Vince" He told his friend-lover. "Wich reminds me... I don't really plan on staying here forever. Once I find some hints on Labyrinthos I'm leaving again... will you.. come with me?" He asked Vincent trying no to look at him. Some emotions could be read in someone's eyes even tough you where trying to hide them. Campbridge didn't really want his friend to see the litle bit of sadness in them at that time.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:22 pm

Lone_Heart
"We are just looking of rthe library. There is a book I would like to borrow."Campbridge told the man before walking away from him. Of course it didn't pass trough his mind that he could help them finding the place.
"Aww, You are too cute Vince" He told his friend-lover. "Wich reminds me... I don't really plan on staying here forever. Once I find some hints on Labyrinthos I'm leaving again... will you.. come with me?" He asked Vincent trying no to look at him. Some emotions could be read in someone's eyes even tough you where trying to hide them. Campbridge didn't really want his friend to see the litle bit of sadness in them at that time.

((okay night Fighter ^^))

"Im here to decline youre offer for teaching Mr. Kren... right? Im sorry but right now i dont think i could handle teaching students when i still have things to learn myself.."

Vincent said ot Kren, he left him with a bow and ran after Campbridge.

"What do you mean leaving?" Vincent said as htey walked.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:23 pm

*After explaining to Ikioi how he met her mother, Zetsumei thought about how she found him* Ikioi, my daughter, how did you find me?

*Ikioi stared at her father then smiled* Heh. Just some random information. And a family connection.

You're mother? *Zetsumei was extremly confused*

Maybe.

*Zetsumei sensed something wrong. He told Ikioi to wait there. He walked into the arena, and saw the battle still going on* How come he's not dead yet?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:30 pm

((Just out of curiosity, how does Zetsumi have a byakugan? becaus ethe only possable way he can have it is if he is of the Hyuuga clan or the Fujiyama clan and since i know you arent of the fujiyama clan then you would have to be of the Hyuuga clan))

phoenix908

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:31 pm

"Actually, I never was to even come here. I just took a wrong turn and endup in this place. I actually have to go to a certain place that I've been looking for the last ten years. I just HAVE to go there. I alway endup takin wrong turns but I know I'm getting closer and closer..." He told Vincent. It was strange. Normally he talked about that with a lot of indiference but when with the other man, he was a litle more emotional. He didn't want to leave him. But hehad to find that place and that was the reason why he was asking Vincent to come with him. "But It can take a while before I find more hints on the direction to take..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:32 pm

Sparkei was insulted at his remark, but he knew not to let it get to him, biting his hand to calm himself, he focused his chakra into his hand. "Lets see your water shield stand up to this...Rasengan!" He threw a ball of pure blue chakra, spinning violently. Right after hitting the shield, Kei unleashed the ball, causing a vicious explosion. Under the cover of that explosion, Sparkei threw another one, aiming it straight at Masahiro's body.

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:36 pm

Lone_Heart
"Actually, I never was to even come here. I just took a wrong turn and endup in this place. I actually have to go to a certain place that I've been looking for the last ten years. I just HAVE to go there. I alway endup takin wrong turns but I know I'm getting closer and closer..." He told Vincent. It was strange. Normally he talked about that with a lot of indiference but when with the other man, he was a litle more emotional. He didn't want to leave him. But hehad to find that place and that was the reason why he was asking Vincent to come with him. "But It can take a while before I find more hints on the direction to take..."

Vincent took hold of Campbridges hand and squeezed it.

"Of course ill come with you. I dont want to leave youre side, youre the only one that calms me and makes me happy. If we parted ways... well use youre imagination but it wouldnt be pretty."

Vincent said gently to Campbridge.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games