Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fight to Live. Live to Fight (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:17 pm
"Not a very active child, eh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 pm
"Not really. She rarely even spends time away from her room for long periods..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:33 pm
"Then show me where her room is." Atella said, standing up as she gently scooped Riza into her arms as not to disturb her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:42 pm
Divinious nodded behind him, walking out of the barracks and towards the estate.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:46 pm
Atella quickly followed behind, her grip slowly tightening around Riza, as a precaution.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:52 pm
After a moment, they were inside, navigating the large halls of the interior before entering a large room.
"Here we are."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:54 pm
"Ironic she gets a room as big as the barracks..." Atella grunted as she walked inside, laying Riza down on the bed.

"But.. deserving.." She said, smiling as she ruffled the hair on top of her head, before walking outside. "She's a good kid." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:56 pm
"Yes. She is." Divinious said, looking around.
"You know, you could easily also work with a different title than just a simple gladiator."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:03 pm
"...But it's what you saved me for." Atella said, staring at Divinious curiously. "What other use could I possibly have?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:05 pm
"You could still fight as a gladiator, but you could easily watch over Riza when on the estate."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:13 pm
"Krom already handles that, along with the other workers of this place." Atella said, shaking her head.

"I may be injured and out of work right now," she said as she held up her hand for Divinious to see. "But I still must train."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:14 pm
"I'm talking about giving a touch the others can't give, seeing as you could act like a sister or something. Besides, there will be times where you won't have to train."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:21 pm
"You have other females on the estate, don't you?" Atella asked with an eyebrow raised.

Meanwhile, someone was beginning to enter the estate. Not very much could be said about the person's appearance. They were male, tall, dark haired and fair skinned. It was obvious by their clothing they were not of nobility but they weren't a beggar either, just a simple commoner.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Many of the gladiators simply watched the man. If they felt something was wrong, they'd follow...

"All are too busy to help Riza, and seeing as she's accepted you..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 pm
"I think she only accepted me because you forced me to be assigned with Krom..." Atella grunted heavily.
"I don't even know why she likes me. She just does."

The man said nothing and looked at no one. It was clear he was on a mission, though the mission itself was unclear..  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games