Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 am
At this Caly sighed. She hadn't wanted his newest clan member to even be bothered by the ones he had escaped from for a awhile...at least not until he was back at the clan mansion. "I would go after them myself...but I am sure that would undermine my authority...Is all that we can do is wait for what happens?" she asked mentally to Cy. She moved to where she could slip her hand into his again.

She lapsed into a silence that allowed her to throw her awareness throughout the garden again, not deeply as she had before, but just to find out where and who everyone was. She was delighted when she found Seri, curious to the two companions with her and wondered where Alsti was. She knew that usually Seri traveled with Alsti...perhaps the halfelf was still at the docks. A faint tingling of magic in that direction told her that she was right, and also that the human mage Shiane was there too. This was wonderful news; her allies were all on Byako soil now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:52 pm
I would say i could accompany you and assist. But i wouldnt want to start any war or increase any tension. The last thing this Clan needs is an enemy. Especially with all the refugees we seem to have here. Cy said back to Caly.

"I left my own kind because of growing tensions and wars between the elders and the young kin vampires. Id rather not face that again." Cy said to Caly aloud this time.

The Dolls pointed to their mouths.. which were non existent. One made a motion for a pen. The other made a motion for a piece of paper.

((They look like "Little Apple Dolls"))

Vlad barked and shifted to his white wolf form. He bound after Naoki quickly catching up with her. "You cant compete with a full blooded werewolf. Ill show you who cant keep up!" Vlad laughed, before barking at the girl. He, in a burst of energy, sprinted forward past the girl and through the Garden.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:45 pm
She shook her head slightly, "I wouldn't want a war to come to my clan either...I do not know how long we could protect our people in a full-out war." she said softly, if a little sadly. She knew that she, Cy, and possibly Vincent could hold they're own still while protecting others, but a lot of those they had on their grounds weren't fighters. Seri and the other girls would help all they could, but it still didn't truly balance the fighters vs the non-fighters in the clan.

After shaking away her current train of thoughts she smiled up at Cy again and then said, "Let's go to the kitchen. Another of my friends has finally arrived." a mischievous twinkle entered her eyes at those words, "You'll find her...interesting..." "...a handful... she added as she slowly started walking away from him, putting a little sway into her hips.

Seri sensed the movement of the half-elf and then grinned. She had a feeling she would be putting on a show and used a little glamour to hide the ears and tail (which was wrapped around her waist like a belt). Her long hair freely hung down her back, a blue sheen among the dark, dark brown (almost black). Though she was a shapeshifter, she was powerfule enough that she shifted with her clothing and still wore the black leather corset, revealing her rather nice decolletage and at least an inch or so of her midrift. The skirt was also black leather, nearly skin tight in areas, but with a slit up to her hip on the right side. It also clearly showed she wore little, if anything, beneath the clothing. A belt hung low on her waist with a dagger, but for the time being, that was all she carried. Her other things were put safely away for now...and ones she would return for later. A single piece of jewelry adorned her person and it was that of a silver necklace with a octagon shaped mirror pendant.

"Well it seems the Lady and her consort is making their way here." she said casually as she glanced at the door before returning to the food at hand.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:52 pm
Blaize blinked, realizing another portal had opened while she had been dazed by the sights and smells of the Mansion. She sighed, looking at the portal before following, once again dragging Ravyn with her.
{To Northern Range}  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Naoki only laughed as he speed off, after shifting to his wolf form. Such a y0oung young he was. One shouldn't judge, even if he was a werewolf. Naoki, though appearing to be human, but having wolf like attributes, she was indeed just as strong as a full wolf. Her speed, maybe a bit more. Smiling, she took off, speeding up. It didn't take her long to catch up, she running with ease, at his side. "Don't take me lightly, cutie", she winked, still running at his side. The decor of the garden flashed by as they ran at such speeds. It had been awhile since she had such a thing, especially with someone like herself. It was exciting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:59 pm
"Oh?" Cy questioned as he followed alongside Caly. "How many more do you know i have to wonder Milady." Cy said with a smile and a light laugh. "Alright let meet this.. handful of yours." Cy said gently.

Opening the door and stepping into the Mansion, Cy immediately noticed Seri, the black corset and skirt were hard to miss. Cys eyes went wide for a moment, before he remembered to step aside and let Caly in. He had to not let his eyes wander over the girl, though the male in him couldnt help it.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Mizuki ✣ Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

The two small figures before her were beautiful, even though they were mere dolls. They seemed to be crafted so well, but with a few minor faults. The two dolls pointed to the area in which there mouths would be located, but to her dismay, there were none. This placed a disappointed look upon the Vampire girls face, but only for a moment. The dolls then made a notion for pen and paper, which she got instantly. Smiling, she looked around the room, siting a small desk. Getting to it, she found what she needed and went back to the dolls, handing them the tools. "Here you go"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Caly giggled and when she stepped inside the kitchen she couldn't help but smirk at Cy's reaction. She knew Seri was a jawdropper in looks and couldn't help but admire the fact that she was right once again. She brushed her mind against Cy's once more, letting her giggles float into his mind before turning to the cat-like creature eating the fish she had order. The other being interested her as well. She wondered what they were.

Seri on the other hand was quite gleeful. "I still got it." she smirked at the vampire. Sleek, 3 inch heeled knee high boots clicked against the floor as she walked across the kitchen, searching for a a glass in which she could pour some of the water from the large jug she found. "So Caly," she turned towards the half elf, winking at the vampire, "I assume this is the infamous Cy? I was hoping to meet Vincent first. He seemed like a character who would be fun." she grinned slightly.

Caly snorted faintly at the mention of the demon, but didn't reveal any of her other thoughts, "Yes, this is the lovely Cy I have beside me. I think Vincent is sleeping at the moment." she shrugged slightly, "He's been rather...busy...of late. I'm sure he'll grace us with presence sooner or later."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:11 pm
The one held the paper up to its companion while the other Doll wrote on it. When she was done the Doll motioned for the other to show it to the girl.

It read:

"Our names dont matter. At least not yet. We are his." It had an arrow pointing down at their Master Vincent.. still asleep on the bed.

"Oh im just getting started!" Vlad laughed before he pushed himself to rush at a good full pace. He passed by Naoki once more, and while he was pushing himself faster he hadnt broken a sweat yet.

Cy bowed slightly. "Sorry i didnt mean to stare." Cy said with a blush at the mention of Vincent his blush disappeared as did his light smile. "How much gossiping have you done Milady? It seems your new friends know more about me than i do about them." Cy said scolding Caly but with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Caly feigned innocence as she replied, "I do not gossip my love. I merely wrote them letters about those I cared about. In those said letters I also asked if they could lend future assistance if it was needed. Apparently they've all been arriving at the same time....or thereabouts." she smiled again, tossing her hair over her shoulder. She exchanged glances with Seri and then added, an almost seductive tone in her voice, "Though I must say, Seri will be the most...exotic..." she grinned adn then perched on a kitchen counter.

Seri was alittle indignant, yet playful and mischievous as she said, "Exotic? I am not...I just have a little more interesting family background than the others."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:29 pm
Cy raised an eyebrow at the two. They were plotting against him. "I see... " Cy cleared his throat and tried to ignore the two beautiful females in the room. Even if he loved the one dearly, he wasnt about to fall into any traps.

"Well then. Welcome to Kanareshii." Cy said with a smile to Seri.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 pm
She grinned at Caly again and then turned to meet the vampire's eyes with her own tri-colored. She bowed her head and responded, "Thank you. I will also say that Alstiara and Shiane should be joining us soon. They were wrapping up some...business...down in the docks first. It seems we have overzealous police officers here in Byako."

Caly giggled from where she still perched and found something to munch on. Hopefully soon Cy would be able to eat, but knew it probably shouldn't be her blood. She had a feeling she would need all her strength in the near future.

"As for what else Caly here spoke of in her letters, I know of the bond between the two of you and how much it could affect either." Seri said casually, though meant every word. "I know of some with similar bonds...and they've had them for a few thousand years at the least." she looked thoughtful as she tilted her head to the side. She fingered the pendant that nestled between her breasts, but it was almost like it was something normal for her when she was lost in her thoughts.

She seemed to shake out of her thoughts and then added, "But I'm sure things are working smoothly between the two of y'all." she smiled gently.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 pm
"That is true, things between us are going smoothly. Unlike my last companion, Caly is faithful, trustworthy and well.. its hard not to bond with her." Cy said with a smile and a light blush as he looked to Caly.

Coming up to her he took her hand in his and gave it a squeeze. "I dont think i could do anything to hurt her, nor would i want to. As beautiful as you are Mrs. Seri." Cy said truthfully as he looked to the girl and stayed by Calys side.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Caly blushed at Cy's words and gave a squeeze back to his hand when he came to her side. She continued to munch on what she found and leaned her head against his shoulder contentedly.

Seri smiled at the display and then nodded her head at the compliment. "The two of you are suited to each other and I'm glad you found one another."

Caly blushed even more and then ducked her head a little, and found something near her. She couldn't help but grin at the sight of it and wondered how Seri could have possibly missed it. Picking up the small bundle, she tossed it towards the World Traveler and then laughed outloud.

Seri caught the said object, but then rubbed it against her face, "Oh you witch!" she exclaimed, a look of bliss crossing her features. She passed it between her hands and rubbed her other cheek against the pouch. Finally she had to lean against the closest wall or she would've fallen.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:27 pm
Cy quirked an eyebrow yet again at Seri's behavior. He looked between her and Caly before finally his eyes landed on his companion. "What the hell did you just give her?" Cy questioned.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games