Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 pm
She looked down at Amara as her mental flames surrounded hers, restoring the girl the best way she could. "It's hard to say...that blasted gun inflicts wounds tough...how in the hell did they manage to get this gun back together?" she asked as she focused on it. "He's not stupid he can't waste the 'bullets' because it's limited and Body is still in that Demios kid. "Timothy isn't dumb...but maybe he is" she said loud enough for him to hear.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am
Demios looked at Noel and frowned "I'm sorry Noel, I shouldn't have done that, I...I was just confused...I still am...I'm sorry" He said. He knew she'd probably not forgive him and he didn't blame her. When Amara was shot he paused the raven force could sense they had removed the phoenix and he was not happy. "Noel...somethings wrong" He said gasping the raven force seemed to be going into a defensive phone.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 am
When Demios had appologized Noel looked at him. She forgave him, it was in her nature. "It's okay Demios...I understand" she said as she arrived to the train to see three heralds at the train. When Demios had mentioned something she nodded. "Be careful...they have that damn pistol with them" she said as she began to change into her heavenly form. Taking into the air she sent a rushing celestial charged white lightning towards the heralds.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:39 am
Demios closed his eyes and nodded "I don't know if I can hold the being back" He said. He then opened his eyes and they glowed showing the Raven was on guard and ready to go. He knew she was right though he couldn't jump the gun he had to be smart. He quickly hurried to keep up with Noel his raven wings still allowing him to fly.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 am
As the roar of the gun spread across the sky Lucien shot his head upward forgetting about his current fight. His eyes grew wide as the realization of what had just happened sunk in. "They.....Got it operational? In such a short time?.....Amara!" He shouted near the end as his mist body shot from around Roulin without so much as a second thought. It traveled the short distance and found a person, not just a person. Standing there was a person with the same energy signature as the Phoenix, her radiant looks gave way to that fact rather quickly. He soon discovered Amara's body with the hole from the pistola still inside. His eyes widened a little as he solidified himself his arms supporting her head a little. His face hidden from others by his hair. "Timothy.....You did this?......She didn't want to be apart of this war. She wanted to live peacefully." His eyes suddenly transformed. They became the bright yellow and slitted as well the architech seals then burst forward in both of his eyes.

As the light soared across the sky striking down the Phoenix Anderson turned his head. As well did the dragon. He spun around and looked up at the Dragon's face. "We're leaving now." He said softly. The dragon made no motions as it dissolved into a brilliant silver powder like substance and returned to Anderson's body. He shot into the sky his body glowing with radiant silver light until he looked to different then one of the billions of shooting stars in the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 am
((UNS - Will. Apologies, dt and Neo. Hope this works, Neo.))

Will’s face was expressionless as he noted Aaliyah still with Raven in her arms flying higher and higher while Sibal was now getting attacked by a much healthier looking Kojiro. Will couldn’t have Raven getting away. No, she would not be leaving. Without waiting for a response from Kate, the blonde took his Satan form and quickly shot over to the sky above the battle, remaining in the sky, but made sure he still had a clear view of Roulin and Lucien’s battle. He wasn’t about to let them out of his sight either.

He sent a blast of black lightning to block off the energy blasts that Anderson had sent towards Itachi. "Oh? Weasel, I guess the slave still needs his master to step in to protect his girl, hmm?" The Satan Owl laughed and then looked at Anderson, his gaze very much like the dragon's staring into others' souls except Will's gaze was much sharper and had the sensation of piercing through the soul and making it drown in hell. It didn’t matter if the dragon was older than Will. The Satan Owl sure knew how to make his presence known. "Ah, Anderson, you must be related to Dante. You're just as f***ing retarded as he ever was. Hahaha. His b*****d son. Well, don't make the same blasted mistake your father did. Stand down." Whether Will knew for sure that Anderson was Dante’s son was something to wonder, but there were definitely enough signs to indicate Anderson's identity now, especially for someone like Will.

He motioned to Itachi. “Itachi, bring Raven to me immediately,” Satan ordered. “If anyone else resists, they might just end up as the main dish at a bloody cannibalistic banquet." He smirked. Noel had left, and a bunch of the Night Owls and Fallen Phoenix were still here. Noel had been warned. Owen was as good as a dead man, and the rest of the turds were going to get hurt if they didn’t leave. Target practice. Not much of one for Will…and what the f*** was wrong with Benkei’s face?

Will didn’t have much time to think on that. He cursed as he felt a strong energy signature tearing through the air in the distance in the direction of the Shinkansen. That energy signature could only be one thing. The pistol. Sh*t! ~Noel, tell me how they are.~ he asked calmly. He was referring to the Owls at the Shinkansen and Amara. He could tell Amara was the one shot because of the presence of the Phoenix.

He was about to project to both Lucien and Roulin simultaneously to demand they stop bickering when he saw Lucien charge off. He scoffed and yelled after Anderson as Dante’s son shot off into the sky. “Anderson, get your a** to Demios and keep him in sight!”

Black lightning begun to visibly crackle around Satan's figure as his aura flared into the demonic terror it was. "Aaliyah, if you know what's good for yourself, Raven, and the world, you will give her to me." Satan's words seemed to curl around Aaliyah as if they formed a serpent manipulating or trapping its victim, Aaliyah. Before he could get over to the Shinkanesen, he needed to finish up here. Get Raven. Check on Roulin. Have Aimee fix Raven up conveniently. As for the situation at the Shinkansen, he still had some tricks up his sleeve. …Kojiro, I have yet to use you…Well, there’s always the Heralds to use you against. He smirked.

((Descriptive edit))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:40 am
Sibal's eyes looked up into the sky as the light shot across the sky, Kojiro's frosty attacks landed their marks in his body thankfully he wasn't going to be in rough shape. The ice he gripped with his four hands and pulled from his body, he looked at Will who was giving orders, despite his lack of title Sibal still needed orders now that he was demanding for Raven. He turned back to kojiro and raised his four pistols. Firing at Kojiro his attacks, much like Anderson's were no longer aimed to be lethal, his current mission was to secure Raven but now that Will was on it he was in standby mode.

Anderson stopping his light travel stood before Will, the man that he had trusted Demios's word on. "You are correct. Dante was my father, although b*****d is a bit much I had and knew both my father and mother, as well as my sister, they all were just taken from me because of this war." He glared at Will when he mocked his father and himself. "Which is it Will, envy or regret? Are you jealous of the fact that Dante was going to replace you, and surpass you in power if he hadn't already? Or is it regret that spurns you to talk of the dead? feeling bad because he was killed by Thomas and left unable to fulfill some alterior motive you concocted inside that twisted head of yours? Demios told me you brought Roulin back and for that you have my gratitude however I am still my father's son." He slashed his hand downward manifesting his silver sword. "This blade proves that. I will do what my father couldn't and help end this war, and then I will surpass him in strength and you as well. I can't wait until you have a successor chosen and your powers are slowly pulled from you." His body lit up again and like before he shot across the sky, Will was indeed right about one thing he needed to catch Demios and Noel, Demios would most certainly be the ext target for that horrific cannon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 pm
((FP and UNS: Owen and Anya))

"Nat...?" Owen heard the kid's voice say his name, but he couldn't quite believe he was actually hearing Nat speak. The Changeling Owl smiled weakly. "...It's okay, buddy... I'll be fine... Besides, I'm not going very far... Just promise me you won't be mad at Anya, okay?" With that Owen, glanced his eyes in Anya's direction, indicating that she was the person he was talking about to Nat. By this time, Owen, still in his dire wolf form was laying on it's side, breathing hard and in ragged gasps, coughing occasionally. With this Owen sent one final message to Anya before the light faded from his vision and he died...

It didn't take long for Owen to die. But in Anya's perspective, it seemed to take forever. It wasn't that she wanted him to die. It wasn't she wished she didn't have to watch someone she cared about to die by her own hands again. When it was over, Anya couldn't find the strength, emotionally, to stay on her feet anymore and she fell to her hands and knees. And, for once, there were a couple of tears falling from her eyes. The Poison Owl's long black hair was blocking her face so the people in the area wouldn't see her cry.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 pm
Raven had lost track of what was actually going on. The injuries that she had been subjected to in Thomas’s hands, played on her physical and mental state “Aaliyah, I want…everyone out…of here now” She could not see what was actually going on below, and had no idea that one of her valuable members was at deaths door. Nor did she know that a few of her younger family members was in the area and risking their lives so needlessly.
Her eyes widened a great deal when an aura so dark, so twisted, reared its ugly head. The Satan Owl appeared to be pissed off.
Though Raven had not spoken with Will at all, she had heard all about him. He was force to be reckoned with, and today was definitely not a day to fight him just to see if he is as powerful as some would say. She had to make sure everyone in her family was out of here and safe. But how was she going to do just that in the shape she was in? She had enough energy to use her power at least once…one shot…one chance…One opportunity to divert the U.N.S away from her family “Aaliyah…place me down…I have enough power to…insure that we get…out of here…safely” Raven stared at the Satan Owl, an almost challenging look “I doubt…anything would be…of good in…your hands…”

Nat hardly noticed that Benkei was right besides him, nor the fact that the heat in the area was insane. His attention was fixated on Owen, and when the older Owl had spoken in his mind…it was a goodbye…He said he was not going far, but he was lying! He was never going to speak, laugh or anything “An…ya?” Why would Owen say that Nat should not be mad at Anya? Who was the black haired girl? Nat had hardly cried in his life, he rarely felt true anger. But all at once it had came. Blinding his vision and overwhelming the young boy. Like Anya, he feel to the ground staring at the motionless Dire wolf.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm
Aaliyah looked at Raven with a confused look, why would she risk her life again. But she was the leader and if she felt she had enough strength she looked at her. "I really don't think you should Raven...I just dont want to lose you again" she said to her. As they descended, Aaliyah had to fight the voice in her head to keep running with Raven despite her orders. They neared the ground as she sat Raven down.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 pm
”Thank you Aaliyah…” Raven took a moment before she could stand without the fear of toppling over. She scanned the area quickly, she spotted Flo, Benkei, Nathaniel, Kojiro, Nova…and “Owen?!” She took into account the way Nat was and pieced together that Owen had fallen in battle “No….no way” Guilt and anger flowed through her veins. She had to keep in control for a moment longer.
The pain of her injuries was but a mere distant memory in that one single moment “Aaliyah…promise me…you will keep the others…safe…I will be fine…after all…I have something they want…” The words came out in a chocked fashion, the sadness that seeped through was unmistakable
“Fallen phoenix!…Fall back! That…is an ORDER!”

Raven's eyes narrowed at the remaining U.N.S members, if she was going to be taken again, she would at least give her family a clean exit. It was after all, just how a leader should be. She might be down, but she was no where near out “Use the anger…use it and then…let go” A flicker of a dark, very faint, smile pulled at her lips as she began to embrace the invisible force that swirled deep inside. A power that had been dormant for a few months, far too long in Raven’s eyes.
Raven knew she had only one chance…and she was going to make sure it was worth it. “Owen…you brave silly man”

Raven's hair drifted around her as though the wind had picked up, her blond hair looked dull and was in need of a wash. Well her entire outfit was a mess. But that did not matter at this moment in time "I will...kill...anyone who...dares to...attack" A bluff, she had no chance in doing that...yet.
Raven had her eyes on her target. A rather large office building. That had no doubt, emptied after all the trouble had started. The smoke and the rubble would be more then enough cover for her teams escape.

With her mind set, and her power ready to be released. Raven moved into position. She held one hand out in the direction of the building. Her bruised and cut arm trembled as a shockwave was channelled through it.
The force was a shook to her system, and sent Raven stumbling backwards. It had done the job she had intended it to do.

The effects of her shockwave sent concrete flying, mingling with shards of glass in the air, as the building began to fall. She had hit the centre, smashing through support beams, which without, would leave the building very vulnerable. It was a perfect ‘switch’ to set of a chain reaction. And man did it feel good.
Dark clouds of dust exploded outwards momentarily like a smoke bomb the size of a small car had just been dropped “Perfect" as the word left her mouth Raven winced in pain. It was as she suspected, only a momentary burst of adrenaline. She lowered herself to the ground knowing that soon she would be back with the U.N.S. Her will was still in tack, and she was going to make it out, she had to…

Nat looked up as Raven spoke. He should have been happy to see her, but right now. He could not muster up such an emotion “Order…huh” He was still a member of the Fallen Phoenix. And he knew Owen would not be impressed if the young Owl refused to follow orders. Now was not the time to grieve…was it?
It took a lot of effort, but Nat stood up “Benkei…we should…retreat…” He struggled with the words but they came out. It was no longer a surprise to himself, he knew he could speak, but felt far more comfortable being silent “Do…do you think…you can…make something that…can carry Ow…Owen?”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm
((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

Benkei couldn't believe it. Nat was speaking, and Owen had died. Benkei hadn't heard Owen's words because the Changeling Owl had been projecting only to Nat. His eyes went to Anya, who seemed to be upset about Owen's death as well. Who was she? Who killed Owen? Unlike Nat, Benkei didn't know about Owen's ailment. The Shield Owl managed to stay on his two feet, and the shields he had up around the area faltered a bit, but he grunted and and maintained them before they crumbled. "Gomeifuku wo inorimasu, Owen," Benkei whispered at a low tone.

There was too sudden events for him to register them all and react to them. So, he managed to somehow keep his composure, brought out of his daydream by Raven's order and Nat and focused on Owen and not all the other chaos. He nodded, though he wasn't sure how this was going to work with the temperature being so hot. The Japanese nineteen year old searched for some cold stone and shifted it under Owen to take the wolf out of the heated area. Once that was done, Benkei tried to get a good hold on Owen and began to retreat.

((Translation: Rest in peace, Owen.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 pm
Kojiro, put up his hands as ice began to shield him,a few rounds pierced his ice and grazed him, he felt a pinch around his body as he felt impacts on his body, the ice shattered and he stumbled back, he began to lift the shards into the air preparing for another attack, however he stopped as he heard Raven's order, he looked over and saw her trying to create an escape for them, he stepped forward as he was about to rush to her aid and then stopped in his tracks,"...She....is going to leave again..." he said, almost in a monotone voice. He looked around and saw Benkei begin to leave, his hands dropped to his sides as the shards of ice began to fall to the ground, for a moment he paused, every ounce of will in his body said to grab her and run as fast as possible, but he knew he was not strong enough, he would only be a burden again, they failed again. He wanted to keep fighting, he wanted to do whatever it took, "...I...I still don't understand...I thought we were going to fight as a team...but she still....maybe she didn't want to listen to me...." he thought. However he simply did as he was told and headed towards Benkei to escape with the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:58 pm
"Holy s**t!" Moli screamed in the aftermath of what had occured. "Wha--what was that? L! Can you tell me what that was? Is that one of the things I have to deal with as a Herald?" Moli lifted his body from the ground. The Heart of Life was still intact. That was about the only good thing about this moment. Unbeknownst to everyone else, Thomas had managed to slip away. "Phoenix...thing. Where's Thomas? Please don't tell me you guys let him get away!"

~~~

Roulin didn't bother to stop Lucien when he took to the skies. The box around him fell and his form reverted. As he walked over to Aimee, he was cut off by a massive pike of energy barreling through the city taking with it many many building cars and people. Roulin looked to his right and found the ground smoking and drippng with melted metal. That wasn't good. Apparently, Timothy had gotten the gun to work and one of his targets had already been hit. This was another problem he had to deal with. For now, he needed to get his partner up and ready then find Demios and the dark figure that was remained in the corners of his sight.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 am
Aaliyah looked at Raven, she really wasn't feeling Raven wouldn't make it. When she saw Raven telling them to leave she began to run off. One for her safety and two, to clear her head. Honestly, she didn't know how much longer she could actually clear her head...

The herald of mind looked at Moli and back at L. "Yes...Thomas is gone" she said. She was feeling quite faint at the moment as she stumbled unto a chair. She said nothing....sitting there.

Amara's body lay on the ground as she was half concious. Roulin...... she projected to him as she passed out again. Aeon walking towards her tending to her and watching her.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games