Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 am
Dragon spun around and looked at the man. "Huh? Who are you?" he mumbled. The guy did look familiar, but he just couldn't remember that well. Maybe the met when he was a baby?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:22 pm
"John cutter and the event will be attacked"He said as he looked around  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:34 pm
Dragon blinked a few times, his eyes changing to crimson. "What! H-How do you know?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:52 pm
"I was going to be one of them but i have higher orders now"He said as he let his wings out still trying to get used to the color as they were white now  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Hiro walked into the park with a soft smirk playing on his lips, Yumaki walking next to him with two magnums in holsters on his right side, their objective from Ghost was to get rid of potential threats to Hiro or Yumakis well-being, Hiro looked up and grinned, so much darkness, he felt at home.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm
Dragon looked at the guy's wings in awe. "What are you?" he mumbled then paused, sensing something familiar... but at the same time different. He looked around and saw a white-haired guy walking around. Who was he?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 pm
"I am a first gen of the cutters we live on a plant far away but looks just the same as earth in other words i am older then your dad"He said as he looked at the white haired kid and sighed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:18 pm
Hiro smiled as the two looked at him, he notified Dragon, Lena's son, a smart kid, he then noticed John, he looked familiar, maybe the one he saved from Armageddon when he came back to the school? 'Look, away' He mouthed, not wanting any attention, yet.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:29 pm
Dragon blinked, recognizing the guy and nodded with a slight smile. Hiro sure changed his appearance a lot, but he still like him. He paused when John's words began to sank in. 'A man named John shot her...' John..... "You." he breathed and turned to look at John. "You shot my mom." he whispered with slightly wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:38 pm
Hiro looked over, that man was the one who shot her? His blood red eyes narrowed, feeling darkness flow through him as an urge to kill engulfed him, he was only bound to be an enemy to his friends if the order was made, but it wasn't. "You..." He whispered silently, the power Ghost gave him needed to be tested, and this was the perfect one to test it on.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:41 pm
"Only the death of a loved one with a heart as pure as god himself can bring the cutters back"He said to himself "I know what it's like to lose family i lost both of my wifes all of my kids but they can never come back"He then said to dragon a small tear going down his left cheak when he looked at dragon  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 pm
"Only the death of a loved one with a heart as pure as god himself can bring the cutters back"He said to himself "I know what it's like to lose family i lost both of my wifes all of my kids but they can never come back"He then said to dragon a small tear going down his left cheak when he looked at dragon  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:44 pm
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:48 pm
((too many! gonk ))

"Why... Would you do that?" Dragon whispered, debating whether he should get revenge on him or listen to what he had to say. His body was still in shock from the realization, so he'd just have to listen.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 pm
"I knew they would bring her back and i am not going to fight hiro is it you are no were near my power level"He said as he looked to the sky "Kill me if you wish but you will get nothing but the might of an army after you" (Sorry my phone is going AWOL)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games