Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 am

Imperials will always be my favorite, but skydancers are appealing to me too uwu

I used to not like spirals and pearlcatchers, but they really grew on me! Ridgebacks and snappers and wildclaws are great too; really I like all the breeds to some degree, but I really dislike faes...
I mean, I like their concept! but their necks really weird me out <:T

@astra; I'd wanna say go for a skydancer, but I'm just caught up in the rush! Go for the snapper, I'd say :9 if you get lucky you could sell the babies and maybe get your money back/start building towards skydancers again!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:40 am

SilverShieldwolf
FrostyPeaches
SilverShieldwolf
Guys...if you need anything from market, I am in Fire Clan and since we are dominating, I will get it for you as soon as I can...If you want
Help me get a Seraph when you can please? <3
Give me another day to gather up treasure first though i am really low on treasure.

No problem. Just send it over. 112500, just to give you the price.

I hope you can give me a few more days. I have less than 35,000 treasure on me at the moment.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:41 am

Yeah, I can wait for it. Do the best you can, Frosty
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:44 am

i will try to get today's 75k cap if things actually load for me then get a bit more tomorrow and i should have enough to send monies over to you.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:47 pm

for the record, while I'm not usually a fan of gembond, I NEED to get myself a skydancer with it...gembond on them is like...what I always thought gembond SHOULD be. *w* soyeah, chalk up another gene must-have for when I gain some willpower and actually successfully save...xD.

that said, the imperial reserve I made like...in the first month of the site, for super cheap? came in yesterday!!! and I got this gorgeous male out of it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Vash I'm a shameless hussy and decided to put your male's colors in the FR bby color generator with my WC female for funsies and uh
They accidentally make really pretty firey babies
So if you ever want to hit me up
-eyebrow waggle-
But seriously though, grats on him and those reserves. 90k for double gened imps is SERIOUSLY LUCKY, grats on grabbin him!

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:59 pm

PeanutButterpies

Vash I'm a shameless hussy and decided to put your male's colors in the FR bby color generator with my WC female for funsies and uh
They accidentally make really pretty firey babies
So if you ever want to hit me up
-eyebrow waggle-
But seriously though, grats on him and those reserves. 90k for double gened imps is SERIOUSLY LUCKY, grats on grabbin him!

Since I was wondering what I was going to do about him in regards to mate, this is actually really awesome! biggrin I would love to have them make bbies together, once he grows up and gets off CD! *w* heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Ooh awesome!!
This is the girly in question, she has a primary gene too but I hiighly doubt I'll be able to double gene her in time. Her cool down ends about a week before his but honestly not too worried about that considering it's a ways off xD Hope you don't mind the freckle, I know it's not everyone's thing

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:09 pm

PeanutButterpies

Ooh awesome!!
This is the girly in question, she has a primary gene too but I hiighly doubt I'll be able to double gene her in time. Her cool down ends about a week before his but honestly not too worried about that considering it's a ways off xD Hope you don't mind the freckle, I know it's not everyone's thing

psh, it's fine! Honestly, for me I care more about colors than genes, as a general rule *w* heart and awesomeeee...I'll go make a note in my lair, so I don't forgetttt! (also, your lair or mine? [depends on if you want pinkeye or not >w>] xD)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:12 pm

We're of the same flight so it doesn't matter! We'll both get pink eyes hahaha. I would say yours if you have space, as I don't at the moment. And i'll make a note too, just to be sure >u<

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:13 pm

LMAO *just noticed that too* x'D FAIL VASHU, FAIL. and huhuuuu...hopefully I still do, at that time! :3 Since I'm trying to pare down some of my dragon collectionnnnn/pretties in my lair, I should xD if not, I'll expand again~
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:17 pm

also, if anyone's interested, I'm looking to trade/sell off the following pretties from my lair (both have been bred before, if that is a concern >w>). For the WC, really only interested another WC in trade, if anything, and for the spiral..try me xD:

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Kiwi Squirt Bottle

Tipsy Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 pm

1. Female Sky | Shadow | Green

3. Male Splash | Avacado | Swamp

5. Male Rose | White | Purple

Please feel free to offer, but clarify by number or colourations or... Something.
May also trade for other dragons of similar rarity, bonus points if they have white as a secondary colour.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:49 pm

User Image
@Vashtya
I really like Stormchaser, so if you want I can buy her off of you? c: How much would you want?

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:03 pm

ice/splash/splash female

heart
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games