Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:56 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya let go of Oda hearing her plead for Shinochi and Tsuyoi about to leave, and Oda wanted them here for a little while longer, just to keep them safe.
"mom's gonna kill me but.." she muttered.

She turned towards the only exit in the room and let out a surge of electricity to make a barrier so they can't leave.
"Stay, a little longer. Please!"

This wasn't like her, but she was more doing this for Oda, but knowing she couldn't keep this up without damaging the house.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:00 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsuyoi was surprised by Liya's action, but she sighed while looking down, "Liya, this isn't gonna stop us from going." She looked at her with a serious expression, "Listen...we need to go, whoever's fighting probably needs help. If you keep us from going, then it'll affect the outcome of the battle. Then, it'll ultimately end in either the saving of all the worlds...or its destruction if the Organization wins...please understand."
"Plus, we're fighting because we want to protect everyone we care about. Like me for example...I'm fighting because I want to keep danger away from my lil Oda here." Shinochi said, petting Odayaka's head.
Tsuyoi nodded at what Shinochi said, "So please Liya...you have to let us go join the battle."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

"What you are looking for is in the Necronomicon. Fortunately for you, the only copy in existence is in this house." Kuraoineko whispered to Wakai. "Users of Grimoires should know that there are risks to using Grimoires. That is why people shouldn't use Grimoires. But, it's not like members of the Hikari family to listen to an old demon like me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Wakai listened to what Kuraoineko had to say, she had no choice really since her mouth was still covered, so she had to listen instead of speak. "Necronomicon...?" she thought the name of such a thing was a little strange, but then again, she wasn't very knowledgable about magical stuff. However, what caught her attention was the supposed risks Kuraoineko mentioned, "So...there are risks to this kind of stuff..." she thought to herself.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:08 am
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

"I'll just leave it at that. A warning's a warning." Kuraoineko vanished and ran away. On the bright side, he left a book made of human skin on the table next to Wakai.
Erin kept skimming through the books he had tossed aside. He honestly wasn't sure what he was looking for.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:25 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya knew they were right. She didn't want them to go, however she knew she had to.
She looked to Oda and looked down disappointed in herself because she can't stop them, not really.

She lowered her hand and the electricity stopped.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:24 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi sighed of relief, "Thank you Liya..." she then looked at Shinochi, "All right, go get the ship started and ready to go."
Shinochi nodded crouched down so she was at Odayaka's height, "You be good while I'm gone okay?"
Odayaka's ears moved a little while they were down, "Y-You're one to talk..." she said, wiping her eyes of any left over tears.
Shinochi grinned and chuckled a little, "You know me." she then put both her hands on Odayaka's cheeks and kissed her forehead. She then stood up and walked outside to head to her ship.
Odayaka sniffled a little and looked at Liya, "Thanks Liya...for trying to stop them. B-But it's all right...they need to do this." she said to her with a small smile.
Tsuyoi then began to drop Ene of to her room, "It would be best to bring Wakai with us...but I can't leave the manor unguarded...what if those b*stards decide to attack here...I guess it'd be best to leave the manor under her protection." she thought to herself, eventually reaching Ene's room. Once she did, she lied Ene down on her bed, petting her head a little, "...bye for now...Ene..." she said before leaning down and kissing her cheek. She smiled at her and left Ene to sleep, closing the door behind her.

Wakai quickly looked behind as if to try to get a quick glimpse of Kuraoineko, but he had already vanished by the time she did so. She looked around, a little unnerved, she didn't know if Kuraoineko was really there or a ghost. But then, she noticed a book on the table, "Huh...?" she examined a book for a few seconds before picking it up, "This is...?" she had a feeling that it might be the book they're looking for.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:38 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Erin's attention was finally drawn to Wakai. He turned his head to face her and frowned. "Whatcha got there?"
He set the book he had in his hand back on the shelf and started towards Wakai. Erin looked at the book. "Thassa scary lookin' book, that is."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:47 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Wakai stared at the book in silence and put it back down on the table, "Erin...you know, don't you think bringing back the dead has some serious consequences...I mean, it's unnatural." she had a troubled expression on her face, "How much would it cost to bring back another person's life? An arm...a leg...or maybe even..." she looked at Erin, her pupils changed to yellow, "Another person's life...surely, bringing someone back to life isn't costless...right?" U. Wakai said.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Erin stared at Wakai for a moment. "Of course there's consequences. Do you think anyone's cared about consequences this far into the roleplay?" He just chortled and shook his head, looking at the book. "All I can say is that this book is creepy but hopefully, it's got what we need in it."

(OOC: Yes, Erin broke the fourth wall. And that FMA reference, though.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:57 pm
[ooc: xd Yup, that's what I thought about when resurrection was involved.]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

-meanwhile, outside-
Tsuyoi walked outside with her hands in her pockets. She walked outside of the manor's courtyard, spotting Shinochi's ship parked outside. She walked up to the ship, "Shino! You done?" she yelled up to Shinochi.
Shinochi was on her ship's wings, checking to see if there was anything wrong with them, "Yup, just checking to see if there's anything strange with the wings. You're never too sure." She hopped off and landed in front of Tsuyoi, looking at her with a grin, "Ready when you are Tsu."
Tsuyoi nodded and boarded the ship with Shinochi.
It didn't take long for the ship to start up and lift itself off the ground before blasting out of the world's atmosphere.(Tsuyoi and Shinochi exits)

Wakai stared silently at Erin, not blinking at all. She looked back at the book, "If such sacrifices are needed for resurrecting a person..." she closed her eyes, and looked back at Erin, her pupils were back to their normal color, "Just how much are you willing to sacrifice to bring back your mother?" she asked, a worried expression on her face.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:16 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: FMA??))

Liya looked at Odayaka, she didn't feel like smiling.
"I know, but the fight out there....I wanted to spare them from it. I can sense things, not premonitions thank god but I just have a feeling about things, like Kingdom Hearts is going to be used in the war coming.....I've seen the inside. Its so confusing, but the power inside of it was great. I was to be a sacrifice. I know that happened almost 2...wait...3 years ago? Time doesn't make sense to me still."

She got back onto the chair and looked at the cookies. There were still some to be cut, unless you wanted a big cookie.

"I'm scared, Oda. Plus we are in the same house as that.....um....Erin. I feel like he used to be cool but now he's a maniac, but I don't know how I know this, I just feel it. I think his sister is cool, but I haven't seen her since they appeared out of the sky."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:40 pm
[ooc: :Full Metal Alchemist sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears moved a little, looking down. She understood how she felt, about wanting to keep Tsuyoi and Shinochi from the fight. But she knew it wouldn't be right to keep them from the fight when they wanted to join in the first place. She decided to not share her opinions on the matter.

Her ears perked up when Liya spoke of Erin and Nami, "Hmm, well, Nami's around, I can still sense her presence within the manor...and I can sense Erin with Ms. Wakai, so things should be fine as long as she's here."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:13 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

He raised and eyebrow at her before opening the book and skimming through it. "I'm part of the Light family. Does it look like I care about consequences?"

Nami's eyes opened to the view of the fireplace and the coffee table. She yawned but kept laying where she was. She was comfortable and didn't want to disturb her comfort by moving.

(OOC: If you pln on watching Full Metal Alchemist, I'd recommend Brotherhood, since it's closest to the manga.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:49 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: ok))

Liya looked at Oda
"I just feel weird though, like there is something more, like I'm terrorfied of water..." she shivers thinking about water.
"but maybe they'd help me or something? I dunno. Honestly I'm scared. I'm afraid to ask. I don't like water...."

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games