Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:06 pm
Rena Firecat
Gothy, I'm in a bind.

Fog and Kuri NOW, of all times, want to wait a week and then hold the wedding...........now, they choose now to get cold feet! DAMN!

They want to hold it on Saturday afternoon. I wonder what people will think of that?

But..........*sigh* I dunno...........*goes off to bed*
* lets go of rena so she can get her rest* ok g'night rena 3nodding

i personally think that would be better ^^ cuz i might not be able to make it on monday... and since i dont have school on saturday....^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:09 pm
Hmmm...... sad

You think anyone would object to the idea?  

Reno Firecat

C.herry Blosso.m

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:27 pm
She walks to the beach, the wind blowing
her golden tresses gently, her saber held at an angle
so she looked rather stoic and noble.*

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:33 pm
*Walks out onto the beach, behind Soulee*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

C.herry Blosso.m

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:37 pm
*She looks to him and smiles in an odd
manner, her deep purple eyes shielded by a mask
which covered them. But because Neote was her
brother he would know her eyes held a wild, but
calm, seething rage.. she did not show anger like
a normal person, her rage was calm and unpredictable..
which was much more dangerous.*

Let's see if we can find a beast who wants to
pick a fight..

*She said, her voice monotone yet insane.*

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:34 am
* stires in his bed, yawning uncontroable and becomeing more and more restless with ever passing second. he sat up, scratched his head, and rubed his eyes..* gahhh... man ...* he begins mumbeling. he rolls over off the mattress and grabs some pants off the ground and puts theam on* * he slowley walks downstaires to see who was up yet and was even at the house*  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:53 am
stoarm_fox
* stires in his bed, yawning uncontroable and becomeing more and more restless with ever passing second. he sat up, scratched his head, and rubed his eyes..* gahhh... man ...* he begins mumbeling. he rolls over off the mattress and grabs some pants off the ground and puts theam on* * he slowley walks downstaires to see who was up yet and was even at the house*
*is watching TV* Gah! only thing on right now is the religious shows gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:38 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
no....NO!!!!....NOOOOO!!! not the religiouse shows! * laughs a bit and walks behind the couch were neote is sitting. hits him playfully on top of the head as he makes his way to the kitchen* * has a bowl of cereal *  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:42 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
no....NO!!!!....NOOOOO!!! not the religiouse shows! * laughs a bit and walks behind the couch were neote is sitting. hits him playfully on top of the head as he makes his way to the kitchen* * has a bowl of cereal *
*is bopped* There isn't anything good on! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:45 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
ya ... i know. it sucks but there will be better stuff on later,

* finishes his cereal and leans back on his chair * gawd, its so boaring around here when everyones away...  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:46 am
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
Neote
stoarm_fox
ya ... i know. it sucks but there will be better stuff on later,

* finishes his cereal and leans back on his chair * gawd, its so boaring around here when everyones away...
*nods* Yeah, where is everyone??? Oh yeah Mother's Day...  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:52 am
ya i know... hopefulley everyone will be back on tonight

[ damn.... i have to go for awhile... my mom and dad want to go out for a ride in the boat... normaly i would like this ... but we are takeing along another familey. they have 3 little kids. ones 6 and the other 2 are 5.... they are the trio from hell i swear! they never shut up and they are so damn anoying! ]  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:02 am
stoarm_fox
ya i know... hopefulley everyone will be back on tonight

[ damn.... i have to go for awhile... my mom and dad want to go out for a ride in the boat... normaly i would like this ... but we are takeing along another familey. they have 3 little kids. ones 6 and the other 2 are 5.... they are the trio from hell i swear! they never shut up and they are so damn anoying! ]
(*laughs* have fun Stoarm, with the trio from hell)  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:48 pm
Soul Kin
*She looks to him and smiles in an odd
manner, her deep purple eyes shielded by a mask
which covered them. But because Neote was her
brother he would know her eyes held a wild, but
calm, seething rage.. she did not show anger like
a normal person, her rage was calm and unpredictable..
which was much more dangerous.*

Let's see if we can find a beast who wants to
pick a fight..

*She said, her voice monotone yet insane.*

*leans against wall of beach house* Looking for a fight? Hmph. Saying things like that'll get you in trouble.......... twisted  

Reno Firecat

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:38 pm
*climbs up a tree and watches the clouds in the sky*...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games