Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Call_Me_Deb

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:49 pm
mmm waffles. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:51 pm
X.x  

KirbyVictorious

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:15 pm
Spastic waffles
Kurai_kotori, quit picking on my mods. Or else, my brother, I might have to get medieval on your hiney.

*starts singing* We been spending most our lives, livin' in an amish paradise.

Aww, but it's fun Waffles-sempai.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:22 pm
Kurai_kotori
Spastic waffles
Kurai_kotori, quit picking on my mods. Or else, my brother, I might have to get medieval on your hiney.

*starts singing* We been spending most our lives, livin' in an amish paradise.

Aww, but it's fun Waffles-sempai.
Yes, but remember...mods have the power to punish you.

-imagineevilkirbysmilehere-

Spastic waffles
Captain

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 pm
eek punish? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Anyone ever seen episode 95 of Hoshi no Kaabii?

My evil smile. >:3

"Tookanau da yo Kaabii!" <3  

KirbyVictorious

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:14 am
~:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:~
Questing 2

<3
@ Uncle Takky; Ahh. . . I can understand that. I don't care if you talk about me, but if you get on my friends, my wrath will be felt. You're lucky though; at our school, that probably would have meant expullsion for you and supension for her. Yeah, seriously. She would get off easy because, unlike you, she didn't damage school property while she was at it. Also, you'd have to pay for the damaged locker to be replaced, not fixed but completely replaced.
counselor? No thank you, I like NOT being locked in a padded little room and undrugged. >_> you have absolutely nooooo idea what kind of issues I already have. What with the disgruntled yoshi mailman, stealing on of Hawaii's volcanoes, overthrowing the antartican squirrels and taking over with an army of robot penguins, and my 9 muses. . . *shakes head* my insanity has no bounds. I'd be locked up for the rest of my life.
Eewy, freshmanz. Taco bell = luv in meh tummy. ;-; *wants some now*

@ Aunt-Mummy Kirbz; @.@ Whichever, you're still Aunty-Mummy.
rofl "I was once a tomboy, now I'm a fully grown lesbian," said a funny picture I saw once. xD Sorry, saying you were a tomboy made me think of it. Yeah, me and most of my friends are tomboys. >.< I took a quiz thing to genderize my mind and got 60% male. xD
Cheeeezzzzze<3<3<3 If you don't mind my asking, why did you become a vegetarian?
"Vegetarian is an old Norther word for louzy hunter," said a bumper sticker stuck to my Sociology teacher's podium. xD
Anything that's meant to be eaten with syrup sucks without it. Whyfore were you eating it w/o syrup?
Do you not eat Waffles because of our wonderful Guild captain being a spastic Waffles?

@ Kirbz & Takky; I's wants a VW Beatle. <3 I don't have a car yet, but I'm supposed to get meh VW for meh 18th b-day, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. I'm taking drivers' ed, currently though.

@Kurai; JES! Waffles are a wonderful, beautiful thing. <3 And no, Kirbz, they are most certainly NOT oddlyshaped pancakes. They taste different. mad
whee *hobbles over to collection of Weird Al music* whee
"Down in the workshop, all the elves are making toys
for the good gentle girls, and the good gentle boys
when the boss busted in, nearly scare 'em half to death
had a rifle in his hands and cheap wiskey on his breath
from his beard to his boots he was covered in ammo
like a big, fat drunk disgruntle yole tide rambo
and he smiled and he said, with a twinkle in his eye,
'Merry Christmas to all. Now you're all gonna DIE!'
"

143/240k
~:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:46 am
See, I had a pet chicken. And it was adooooorable. ^^ And I'd already planned to be a veggie with a friend (who later developed that blood thingy, and couldn't) so I was like, hell, I'm not eating chicken anymore. See, it's kinda bad to be a veggie before you're 14, I think. Says friend. Anyway, I was twelve and a half, I think. And I wouldn't eat chicken, no way. And then I was 13, and there was the hurricane, (my chickie was big now, at my uncle's house with the other chickens but she escaped during Rita ): ) and we had a very delicious steak, and then I woke up the next morning and I didn't wanna eat animals anymore.

Yeah, I know. Kirby logic. I never liked steak, really, or any kind of meat--except Checkers (Rally's in some places) hamburgers and fried baloney. Damn good.

^^

Takky, in my school I'd get ISS fosho, and the girl wouldn't get anything. Or, she'd get ISS and you'd get OSS. Or something. Even if it was self-defense, you did shove her head into a locker. Effing Catholics. (not you, my school).

If I was the principal of your school, I'd give you a small lecture in my office and then a piece of chocolate--'cause I woulda been on the sidelines yelling YEAH! YEAH! GET HER TAK!

>.<  

KirbyVictorious

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:24 am
but kirbs, then you would probably get fired for encouraging her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:25 pm
Whoa, have I missed a lot. Kirby-chan, I brought you a present.
I had fun on vacation. His name was Devin. *evil devil grin*  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:51 pm
Well, I am surprised her head didn't damage the locker.. I mean she was so thick skulled thinking she could actually hit me and take me on in a fight. But oh well.

And that bloody thing Kirby, is anemia. I am assuming. And I don't encourage fighting.. I think it is pointless. But I will f*** your a** up if you mess with my brother or friends.

And And And.. My boyfriend makes the best pancakes in the world. He cooks the syrup in with them.. So you dont need to pour it over and create a sticky mess. You can just pick them up and they have a carmalized taste of the syrup.. and omg.. I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow. xd

I actually havent been home since I left.. We got up and went to North Port to visit some of his Spanish-Speaking Only Realitives from Puerto Rico that came for his Grandfathers funeral.. and Italian really really helped.. or I would have a serious problem since my spanish is well.. Hola. [/end spanish knowledge] stressed But I am staying the night again. Yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:11 pm
I'M BACK!!

Cry it from the rooftops. The Reese has returned and she's tired-er than ever! 4laugh

And I have NOT read HP7, so if I hear one spoiler, I'll filet you all, and it will taste horrible 'cause I'm the worst cook ever.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:24 pm
"Standing on rooftops, Everybody scream your hearts out!"

Reese, you have returned to us atlast! Now you can help us reach 20.000 posts before the 13th, which is the guilds first birthday! And don't worry, I havent read HP7 either.. but I bet I could cook you guys up and make you taste good. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:25 pm
Tak-Jak
Well, I am surprised her head didn't damage the locker.. I mean she was so thick skulled thinking she could actually hit me and take me on in a fight. But oh well.

And that bloody thing Kirby, is anemia. I am assuming. And I don't encourage fighting.. I think it is pointless. But I will f*** your a** up if you mess with my brother or friends.

And And And.. My boyfriend makes the best pancakes in the world. He cooks the syrup in with them.. So you dont need to pour it over and create a sticky mess. You can just pick them up and they have a carmalized taste of the syrup.. and omg.. I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow. xd

I actually havent been home since I left.. We got up and went to North Port to visit some of his Spanish-Speaking Only Realitives from Puerto Rico that came for his Grandfathers funeral.. and Italian really really helped.. or I would have a serious problem since my spanish is well.. Hola. [/end spanish knowledge] stressed But I am staying the night again. Yay!

Anemia? I dunno. *shrug* Never understood things, mighta been. "Blood thingy" is pretty accurate.

Hah. I'd like to see anyone try and insult one of MY friends. Oooh, man. Deadfaces, every single one.

Yay for carmellized crunchy pancake things!

My spanish knowledge in a nutshell: Hola! Hay cuatros burritos in mis pantalones! Que pasa? <--from B. His only line, besides That's Bueno.

Of course, Spanglish is a given. It is Texas after all.

And I was saving this one....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSE!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333 Missed ya.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:29 pm
And you managed not to stretch the paged...
Wow.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games