Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:44 pm
(Lenon, you didn't block my lava, and lightning will just get rid of the earth)

Oroami laughed as the lightning shield destroyed the earth, in the giant lava ball, to the point were the ball was now just fire, the fire engulfed Lenon. burning him seriously, Oroami just watched and laughed "Lenon, I'm still suprised that you made it to your rank, you over looked the real picture."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:55 pm
(Its kind of hard to keep up with all that. When kage level shinobi throw about thirty attacks each at somebody, it can be hard to block it all. He has to treat them as individual attacks for each post if it becomes too much to remember.)

Chiyori fell to her knees when Susumu pulled her away. Once she was dragged to safety, she stared up at her. "Th-thank you, Kage-sama..." She gripped her knife harder, standing up right next to Susumu. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. I'll be more useful now..." She looked over to the shinobi with the joint. The adrenaline was rushing, so she couldn't remember his name at the moment. "Hey..." She addressed him, suddenly sounding drained. "Be careful... He blew up a hospital..." It was a crappy warning, but she thought they all deserved to know what they were dealing with here...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:10 pm
Zeramaru pulled out his riboruba and reloaded.
"Well kill him already." Zeramaru said calmly spining his riboruba then tossed it caught it with the other hand and tossed it behind it catching it with his right hand and aimed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 pm
(CRAPPERZ!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU FIGHTING LENON!!! Lol, just kidding. But really, Ive been planning to kill him ever since his attacked cloud, and the time of the major showdown Im off training becoming stronger so I could kill Lenon.... and now I cant...ah well, I wont be selfish-as long as he dies. ^^)  

De-Vaughn07

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:27 pm
"who ever wants to kill him kill him... Just give me the top half of the body or even just the top left side of his torso" Zeramaru said chuckiling as he pulled out the second riboruba and aimed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:16 pm
De-Vaughn07
(CRAPPERZ!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU FIGHTING LENON!!! Lol, just kidding. But really, Ive been planning to kill him ever since his attacked cloud, and the time of the major showdown Im off training becoming stronger so I could kill Lenon.... and now I cant...ah well, I wont be selfish-as long as he dies. ^^)

((good luck......but you are wasting your time))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:22 am
(Ok were at the gates not here, sorry for the confusion)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:23 am
Zeramaru walks off seeing that the situation is well handled but kept his riboruba's with him.

((LOL it almost killed my brain))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 am
"Are you okay miss?" Shika never thought that someone would be so cowardly to kidnap someone, the anger did nothing, but make his shadow start to go back to normal," sigh* i'm starting to pulse with yang instead of yin.. and my darkness shadow jutsu is dying."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:47 am
She looked over to Shika, and shook her head. "No, really! I'm fine, thanks..." She sheathed her dagger then saw that fight was slowly moving away from the academy. She walked over to Shika and sighed. "Our spar will have to wait then..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:04 am
katsuro walk over to chiyori and smiled at her. "nice to see that your still alive." he said. he just look at her. "but it seems there is a foe that wont die so easy. be on your guard." he said, turning his body back to where the fight was at, looking at lenon. he glared at him for what he did to kit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 am
hector rouge
(Lenon, you didn't block my lava, and lightning will just get rid of the earth)

Oroami laughed as the lightning shield destroyed the earth, in the giant lava ball, to the point were the ball was now just fire, the fire engulfed Lenon. burning him seriously, Oroami just watched and laughed "Lenon, I'm still suprised that you made it to your rank, you over looked the real picture."

((Gah...you people confuse me with all these posts. Not so many, maybe? I'm sorry, I can't keep up with EVERYONE all at once. Almost an entire page of people just going around...bye.))

Lenon, inside of the sphere, again disappeared in a burst of lightning. He appeared standing on a puppet in the air. He then hopped inside of it and blasted away in another shot of lightning.

((I'm sorry, but no more of this "Person walks off" and ((Oops...I put this in a post without RPing or something. Now I won't delete it.)) and people just screaming around randomly.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:45 am
(fine, I'm going to track you down and kill you)

Oroami angrily ran off, he was going to Lenon's house, he suspected Lenon would go there to grab something.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games