Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:41 am
Yeah, Gaia is glitchy, but I still love it *cuddles* I don't mind the glitchiness, it is free after all. And if it gets uber glitchy, I go play Maple Story or BME ^__^

Right now I'm at school though, so it better not go down and leave me with nothing to do for the next hour. I've already spent one hour of this class (Civics, exam period, we have no exam so he let us come to the lab) doing some programming work, then I decided to come on here. Whee ^____^

Especially since our teacher isn't here so it doesn't really matter what I'm doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:11 am
Zurgi
Especially since our teacher isn't here so it doesn't really matter what I'm doing.

Wow! It's the same with me! But our substitute will kick me off if she sees me on... xp  

curumo

Caeleste

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:57 am
I'm in computers, and I've finsihed all my work. So I get surfing time for an hour and fifteen minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:03 am
My computer classes only last 40 minutes, and we usually are just aloud to surf in some classes...  

Thaxul

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:32 am
Woo! It's snowing today! Finally! xd heart

We go back to school tomorrow. ...Or do we...? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:38 am
It was snowing yesterday here, and stuck for a while..but then it was all gone by the end of my first class. sad  

Thaxul

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:48 am
thaxul
It was snowing yesterday here, and stuck for a while..but then it was all gone by the end of my first class. sad

Awww, that sucks! sad

It's sticking! whee Hopefully it'll still be here tomorrow!
*crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:52 am
thaxul

...Be grateful that you get any. sad xp  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:06 am
Longbow UK
thaxul

In other parts of the country, there is too much snow, and people have been killed in car accidents and such. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:44 am
Longbow UK
thaxul

It snowed here, yesterday.. for a couple of hours. smile  

treythea

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:58 am
Russandol
Longbow UK
thaxul

Not in this part of the country, it didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:59 am
Longbow UK
Russandol
Longbow UK
thaxul

Not in this part of the country, it didn't.

Where are you? o.O I'm in greater manchester...  

treythea

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:06 am
It snowed here once for like five hours and we got about a half an inch of snow. I am supposed to be working on art and Adobe photoshop but I am on here. My computer class lasts two hours long so I get bored and never do anything. The kid next to me is a computer genius. Lol
I told him about this site at the beginning of the hour and he has already hacked into the site. I told him not to but he does it for fun. He is so freakin' smart I am surprised he hasn't gotten caught on any of his hacking "adventures" though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:12 am
Russandol
Where are you? o.O I'm in greater manchester...

Northamptonshire... You're quite a bit further north than me. sweatdrop Probably explains why you had snow.  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:29 am
Onoj
It snowed here once for like five hours and we got about a half an inch of snow. I am supposed to be working on art and Adobe photoshop but I am on here. My computer class lasts two hours long so I get bored and never do anything. The kid next to me is a computer genius. Lol
I told him about this site at the beginning of the hour and he has already hacked into the site. I told him not to but he does it for fun. He is so freakin' smart I am surprised he hasn't gotten caught on any of his hacking "adventures" though. sweatdrop

eek sweatdrop  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games