Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:57 am
Bikki Kobayashi II
So what happens now?
Another suitcase in another hall
So what happens now?
Take your picture off another wall
Where am I going to?
You'll get by, you always have before
Where am I going to?
Don't ask anymore

Blah blah blahity hehe.... randomness  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 am
Pailzor
xp

How have you been?  

Bubblegum Electric

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:13 am
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
xp

How have you been?

Good. 3nodding
You?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:17 am
Okay.....I entered one of my avatar thingies in the arena....it'll show up next monday, so yeah......a lot of people said it looked really good....so I just decided to do it.....you know? I'm a little hesitant though.....I've never entered my avatar in the arena.....so yeah.

Uh......drawing a lot too.  

Bubblegum Electric

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:19 am
Bubblegum Electric
Okay.....I entered one of my avatar thingies in the arena....it'll show up next monday, so yeah......a lot of people said it looked really good....so I just decided to do it.....you know? I'm a little hesitant though.....I've never entered my avatar in the arena.....so yeah.

xd whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:21 am
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric

xd whee heart

So what do you think will be the next contest thing....

[[eh, eh??]]

Maybe I'll participate in it......I'm usually gone at the wrong time and stuffs.....yeah.  

Bubblegum Electric

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:25 am
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric

xd whee heart

[[eh, eh??]]

Maybe I'll participate in it......I'm usually gone at the wrong time and stuffs.....yeah.
I'll try to too... I usually miss the good ones  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 am
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric

xd whee heart

[[eh, eh??]]

Dunno. I can only say when mine are, which is wednesdays.
It'll go for the whole day next week, though you'll really only need to see it before midnight PST.

Pailzor
Captain

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:33 am
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric

xd whee heart

[[eh, eh??]]

It'll go for the whole day next week, though you'll really only need to see it before midnight PST.

Okay then.....dang, I wish I could participate in the Pokemon thing.....oh well.

@Bikki: Yeah......same.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:34 am
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric

xd whee heart

[[eh, eh??]]

Okay then.....dang, I wish I could participate in the Pokemon thing.....oh well.

Me too, but I just beat the 8th gym anyway.  

Pailzor
Captain

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:35 am
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric

xd whee heart

[[eh, eh??]]

I probably missed something good between getting banned and getting the courage to rejoin this guild  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:39 am
@Pail: I miss my Po-kay-manzzzz.....

@Bikki: Oh well....nothing you can really do about it, you know?  

Bubblegum Electric

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:39 am
xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:44 am
Pailzor
xd heart

So every night I turn on the radio as I go on the internets....and I listen for this one specific song......but I never hear it!!!! The reason why I do this is so that I can get the name of it and stuff.....I can't remember any of the lyrics except a small peice of it.

"Those three words.....are said too much.....and not enough"

And that's it....  

Bubblegum Electric

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:46 am
Going to bed now. Goodnight! heart  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games