Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm
Hiraru Sagara
I suddenly realized I'm the one pestering everyone else to post on Port Helios... Do you guys even want to RP with me anymore?

I personally don't mind it. I think you may be over thinking it a bit deary.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm
Tall Italian Boy
Hiraru Sagara
I suddenly realized I'm the one pestering everyone else to post on Port Helios... Do you guys even want to RP with me anymore?

I personally don't mind it. I think you may be over thinking it a bit deary.

^ What he says  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:53 pm
Muffins!!! Gimmeh! biggrin *Opens mouth*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:47 pm
I had to ask. Over the past few months I've lost someone in my life who I thought was my friend. Now her biggest thrill seems to be degrading me, and what I enjoy. I've tried to remove her... but...

Its sad how High school never really goes away... The bullies just get crueler and more violent.

I needed to know I haven't lost my friend in Gaia. And you've told me that. I can't tell you how important that is to me.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:29 am
I've had no issues with getting rid of high school bullies the moment I graduated high school. Although when I got an FB account a lot of them tried to friend me. So I gave them a lengthy list, each and every one of them, for why I don't ever want to be their friend and then removed them from my list. I figured I didn't need that kind of negativity in my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:22 am
UkyoKuonji2004
I've had no issues with getting rid of high school bullies the moment I graduated high school. Although when I got an FB account a lot of them tried to friend me. So I gave them a lengthy list, each and every one of them, for why I don't ever want to be their friend and then removed them from my list. I figured I didn't need that kind of negativity in my life.

Yeah, I removed like 85% of my friends list on FB. I didn't talk to them, and they didn't talk to me. Not needed in my life.  

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:49 pm
Heh, I've had my fair share of people who I thought were friends who ended up being psychos. I'm sorry that happened to you and that it's continuing to be a problem. The worst is when they turn other friends against you through misinformation. Hopefully this isn't the case

If you need some help though, I'll gladly cut them up for you. Nice and slow so they get to watch it happen blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:36 pm
Thanks for the offer Thor. I'll keep it in mind.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:14 pm
I think its a part of life to lose and gain friend but it definitely sucks when those that you think are close to you become shitty and petty. I always like to think Karma will find its way around and do some a** kickin of its own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:38 am
I can tell you all about karma lol
In school I had only one or two friends. Everyone else either didn't know I exist or bullied me a lot.
I have a career. My friends either have careers or are working towards the job of their dreams.
About 99% of the people who bullied me all through grade school and high school work part time in some dead-end job, pushing carts and pumping gas.
And.
I.
Love.
It.
<3  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:48 pm
XD Yes!! I love it! I wish I could see where my bullies are now :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:51 pm
Thorgrim the Wise

Wanna Skype chat for a bit? I'm a bit bored tonight.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:57 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
Thorgrim the Wise

unfortunately I can't. I'm headed out in a few minutes. Sometime soon though :3 and maybe we can finally finish that hole in terraria XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:59 pm
Thorgrim the Wise
UkyoKuonji2004
Thorgrim the Wise

unfortunately I can't. I'm headed out in a few minutes. Sometime soon though :3 and maybe we can finally finish that hole in terraria XD

I actually uninstalled the game. The spiders are too much for my heart to handle. Just knowing they're there keeps me from ever wanting to play it again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:05 pm
Woot woot! Good for you Ukyo! Honestly I don't think I was ever bullied, but I will say that everyone in my hometown will probably be stuck here for the rest of their lives. I hate it here so Im trying to by my time to make enough money to leave this place. All my friends...well the majority are married, have children, working some place they don't really care, some are in college, some I know went to school and then dropped out. Im like the only person who actually went away from school, went to an art school for that matter. Now that Im back home its horrible. There's like no art fields here for me to pursue so I have to try to work some blah job and I don't even get to really see any of my friends. It sucks and I really can't wait till Im able to leave  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games