Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16550 16551 16552 16553 16554 16555 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 pm

I should play Donkey Konga.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 pm

digi734
We're no strangers to looooove
You know the rules, and so do IIIII.
A full commitment's what I'm, thinkin' of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy!

@Mizu- No, no. That won't work. We need some IcyHot! *gets a tub of IcyHot and dumps Kriel's left hand in it. At first, it'll feel like Hypothermia, but then it's gonna be hot as hell! biggrin

That's not liquid! gonk

Loud: Oh god. rofl

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Oh wow. My neighbor has been throwing parties a bunch lately and they were loud at night, and a bird feeder of ours got stolen. He's going to buy a new birdfeeder for us and buy me a Wii game. xd What the ********.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Meta_Fish
Oh wow. My neighbor has been throwing parties a bunch lately and they were loud at night, and a bird feeder of ours got stolen. He's going to buy a new birdfeeder for us and buy me a Wii game. xd What the ******** class="clear">

That's a good deal, man. surprised

l-Kriel-l

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Does anyone else think this guy looks like a Medic?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Oh wow. My neighbor has been throwing parties a bunch lately and they were loud at night, and a bird feeder of ours got stolen. He's going to buy a new birdfeeder for us and buy me a Wii game. xd What the ******** class="clear">

I feel bad. But he's insisting, and maybe it'll net me a new friend. He's about my age, and I actually met him on Myspace to find out that we're neighbors. xd

And hey, I'm all up for good things happening to me.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
I wish my neighbors were douchebags...

So yeah, life is good.
The car I've been using to drive is a Crown Victoria. Massive car.
My dad sold it to my brother, who actually wanted it. Also, his truck is a piece of s**t. It's a nice car. We both agree, though, that it's not the right car for me, due to its size and all that.
We're getting me a grand prix.
I ******** love grand prix...'s. They're great cars.
Plus they have CD players. The Crown Vic didn't have that. Hahahaha

l-Kriel-l

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish

I feel bad. But he's insisting, and maybe it'll net me a new friend. He's about my age, and I actually met him on Myspace to find out that we're neighbors. xd

And hey, I'm all up for good things happening to me.

Yeah, I'd feel bad too, but hey, think of how bad he feels. xd
But that's pretty cool.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Does anyone else think this guy looks like a Medic?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Shiiiiiiiit.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:07 pm

otawara
Shiiiiiiiit.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

l-Kriel-l

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Shane-Cheshner
digi734

@Mizu- No, no. That won't work. We need some IcyHot! *gets a tub of IcyHot and dumps Kriel's left hand in it. At first, it'll feel like Hypothermia, but then it's gonna be hot as hell! biggrin

That's not liquid! gonk

Actually, I had this conversation with my friends on Friday. We were outside one of my friend's porch and were just talking. I came out with something about hypothermia that wasn't including water, and my other friend Angel said that you can only get hypothermia from water. Jay, my friend who's porch we were sitting on, went in to get his MacBook and find out if you can only get Hypothermia in water. Few miinutes later, he came back, Mac under his armpit, found that the type of Hypothermia you get in water is called "something that starts with E" Hypothermia. Then there's a type of Hypothermia you get on land that you can basically call Hypothermia, or frostbite as it's more commonly known. It basically is frostbite.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:10 pm

digi734
Shane-Cheshner
digi734

That's not liquid! gonk

Actually, I had this conversation with my friends on Friday. We were outside one of my friend's porch and were just talking. I came out with something about hypothermia that wasn't including water, and my other friend Angel said that you can only get hypothermia from water. Jay, my friend who's porch we were sitting on, went in to get his MacBook and find out if you can only get Hypothermia in water. Few miinutes later, he came back, Mac under his armpit, found that the type of Hypothermia you get in water is called "something that starts with E" Hypothermia. Then there's a type of Hypothermia you get on land that you can basically call Hypothermia, or frostbite as it's more commonly known. It basically is frostbite.

...I...meant that Icyhot isn't liquid. You shoved my hand into a bunch of cloth. xd
But interesting find. surprised

Edit: Dinnar.

l-Kriel-l

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Shane-Cheshner
otawara
Shiiiiiiiit.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16550 16551 16552 16553 16554 16555 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games