Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:04 am
User Image
*sighs* Guess I'll just have to wait until ABC finally uploads it to their website. From looking at others' reviews of the show, it sounds like it's really good.

Anyway, I'm going to head to bed now. Night.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

I got to deposit both of my paychecks from the theater and library today, along with making a mail errand for my Dad (since I was already going out as it was and saved him a trip).

Then I got to work on my staff for my cosplay. Once I can attach the wings, ball, and red decorations to it, I'll be finished with it. All that's left to do is finish the corset and knee protectors, and start on the actual dress itself and the arm protectors. So exciting watching everything come together.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image
The series premiere of The Quest is finally up, so I can check that out. Hopefully it's as good as all of the reviews I glanced at said it was.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image
So far it looks good.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image
That was totally awesome! Definitely going to continue watching it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image
Shows I Need To Watch:

Charmed - 6 + 1 season (22)
Wedding Peach - 51
True Blood - 6
Teen Wolf - 1 season (24) + 6
The Quest - 1
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image
I'll be heading off to eat dinner soon. Talk to you later.

#f51379
a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

Yesterday I was called into the theater a half hour or so earlier than I was scheduled, due to the morning concessionist not showing up. Then due to it going to busy with the Guardians of the Galaxy rush, they asked me to stay until 11 p.m., rather than my scheduled 8 p.m. There was a steady flow of customers considering there's a fair going on and the warm weather. It felt a bit long sometimes, but that usually came about just before getting a break.
Nice to be getting some extra time though. Definitely will add a nice bonus to my check.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
Today I worked a bit on my cosplay costume. I sewed the pieces of my corset together and the darts. And I did the edge sewing for the knee protectors.

I had hoped to finish the corset today but since I have to wait until I know what white material I'll be using for the attached front panel, I can't do anything else with it. At least... how my Mom is wanting me to sew stuff. *shrugs* Honestly, I don't know why I have to wait, since the white panel is attached on top and has it's own gold trim and what not. But Mom doesn't seem to actively listen to what I'm trying to say to her sometimes. *sighs* Oh well.

Just have to finish the staff, the corset, attach the brown lacing to the knee protectors, and start on the main dress and arm bands.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image
Hopefully I'll be able to finish everything before I have to go pet-sit for Minnie. Since I don't know if I'll have any time afterwards to work on the costume before Kumoricon comes around.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image
Kumoricon needs to put their schedule up now. I need to know what days I'll be cosplaying what. I already know about Sailor Venus, due to the day already decided for the Sailor Moon photoshoot. My Fem!Castiel cosplay will depend on what day the Supernatural panel is happening ((hopefully not conflicting with the SM photoshoot)). The other two will just fit in around them since they don't have specific events they're coordinating around - especially since the Eeveelution cosplay group is having a professional photoshoot the weekend before.

They also need to get 2013's photos up on their website already. I understand a few months wait for uploading, processing, and other stuff... but an entire year?! Come on, Kumoricon! We've been waiting long enough.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image
[x]

Seven children and seven Horcruxes

The seven characters each having one of the seven Horcruxes. Draco with the ring, Ron with the locket, Hermione with the cup, Harry himself, Neville and Nagini, Ginny and the diary and Luna with the diadem.

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image
sassyscottishqueenofhell:

Crowley being the last one alive at the end of season 10 and right before the end credits you just see him holding a contract and he looks at the camera and says “Looks like your 10 years are up, love. Be sure to leave your feelings behind for the next show.”
and then he disappears and as the screen fades to black all you hear is barking and howling getting louder until one final growl is heard and then silence.

Aside from the part of the show ending with Season 10 ((no way that's gonna happen!)), that's actually a cool way of ending an episode. Especially since the writers like to thrown in those "breaking-of-the-fourth-wall" moments into scenes.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games