Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:30 pm
[[Wow I just read through that and there are a lot of typo's. I had to type it like, 3 times though.]]

Mai nodded and got up.
"Yeah I should go. I have to talk to Ryuu about something..." She said and flashed him a look. Zan walked towards the door as well.
"I'm getting kinda hungry...So...I'm just gonna go get a bite..." She said and pressed against Ryuu to get out the door, a motion that Mai noticed. She waved it off like nothing.
"See ya." Zan said and walked down the hall. Mai nodded.
"Ryuu...Come on." She said, holding his hand. She dragged him down the hall. Shutting the door behind her.
Once Tuesday was sure that they were gone he lifted Amane up and set her on the bed. He sat next to her.
"Amane...I'm so sorry. I...I don't know what else to say." He said, his hand carressing her skin. "I thought that I could control Kiryuu. How can you forgive me to easily?" He asked.
Amane held her breath. She took his hand off her face and held it.
"Because I love you Takeru. I can understand about Kiryuu. My Father was bipolar. I can live with you. It is something I can deal with. But please Takeru...Learn to control him." She said. He smiled and hugged her.
"Thank you so much Amane." He said and kissed her. She leaned back on the bed, not breaking the kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:18 pm
Ryuu grinned as Zan pushed herself against Ryuu to make her way out of the room.
I thought you didn't have problem if I was with other people? Ryuu thought to Zan, as she dissapeared down the hallway.

Ryuu smiled at Mai, holding her hand, their fingers interlaced.
Mai, more or less, dragged Ryuu down the hall.
Ryuu laughed.
"Where are you taking me?" Ryuu asked. He inclined his head toward hers, and kissed her cheek.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:17 pm
Zan smiled.
I don't. Well at least not anymore...And why can't I have a taste? She thought to him.

Mai smiled.
"To my room." She said and opened the door to her room. It was a small cozy room but it was lavish with gold and gems. Ryuu stared.
"All this stuff was my parents. I inherited everything once they died. But their house, unfotunately, burned down. This is what I managed to save." She said, sitting on her bed, which was full of blankets and pillows. She touched her clothes, they were wet.
Oh yeah. I was in the waterfalls. She thought and strode over to her closet. It was a walk-in.
"I'll be right back." She said and closed the door.

Once Mai came back out she was dressed casually. She was wearing a long sleeve T-shirt that was too big. It covered to her mid-thighs. She smiled, Ryuu was sitting on the bed.

Tuesday lay next to Amane, rubbing her stomach. There was a more defined bump now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 pm
"Alright." Ryuu said to Mai, as they entered her room. She felt her clothes.
"I'll be right back." She said and closed the door.
Once Mai came back out she was dressed casually. She was wearing a long sleeve T-shirt that was too big. It covered to her mid-thigh.
Ryuu smiled. He was sitting on the bed.
Mai sat next to him.
"Hey," He said, caressing Mai's face. "You're so gorgeous.." Ryuu said, kissing her softly.
He pulled away after a moment, smiling.

Zan what are you talking about? Who said you couldn't? Ryuu thought to Zan.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:41 pm
Mai smiled. She was slightly uncomfortable.
"Ryuu..." She looked down.
"I just have to be sure, before I do this. That you will never leave me. Or hurt me." She said, his hands in hers. She stroked his soft skin.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:36 am
((Opps, sorry I was gone for so long! >.> I was......busy? O.O ))  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:21 am
Ryuu smiled.
He nodded. "Mai, I would never try to hurt you. If I ever do by accident, I hope you'll forgive me. I would never leave you, especially not for someone else." Ryuu promised.

He looked at her flawless face. His eyes lost in her beautiful, sparkling grey eyes. "What was it you were going to do? That you had to be sure I wouldn't leave you for?" Ryuu asked, smiling at her. "Or is it.. just being with me?" Ryuu asked, trying to be patient.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 pm
[[OH MY GOSH! I'm sorry! My internet was down for a couple days >_<]]

Jin exhaled as he sat back into his chair. He probably ate too much; at least that’s what it felt like. “Oh man…I don’t think I have to eat for the rest of the week.” Jin commented pushing his empty plate away from him. He looked over at Lace and couldn’t help but smile when he saw how happy she seemed to be.
“Was it good? Wait, invisible maids?” Jin’s brow creased in confusion but his lips kept its small smile.

[[Uhm..what's going on with Ben and Nobu and Klara?]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:05 pm
}{Ish okay... Tomorrow is the last day of school! Huzzah!}{

"It was phenomenal and hah, yeah, invisible maids. Well maybe they aren't invisible but they work behind the scenes, you know? They know what needs to be done." She yawned and stretched again.

"I wonder what kind of moon is out tonight... I'm thinking about going out to play." The phrasing sounded childish, but that was how she had always said it. Going out to play was a night of running around in the dark and possibly some hunting.

"Some dancing and singing would be good as well. I haven't danced in the longest time!" As if on cue, she began to bob her head to an imaginary beat. Salsa and merengue sounds echoed in her mind, providing a rhythm to move to.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Rynoon stood in front of the open window in his bedroom.
The white sheer curtains played across his face and neck caught in the breeze.
His back to the window, Rynoon faced the bed.
Even though it was pitch black he could see Namane’s outline sleeping in the bed. If he didn’t look directly at her he could see the covers going up and down with her breathing.

He took a step back and fell backwards out of the window, plummeting to the earth. Although he was falling he was completely calm, his heart rate and pulse remained steady. He was used to this, used to heights and falling. He loved it.

It was the only time he felt truly safe and happy…it was home.
He stared up at the glittering stars while the wind tussled his long hair and gushed passed his ears. He exhaled feeling relaxed. He hadn’t been in the sky since he and Namane came, and had become a little stir crazy. He glanced below him noticing the ground was becoming increasingly close.

In the blink of an eye Rynoon morphed into his dragon appearance.
Rynoon’s gray, scaly body was dull under the moons sharp glow.
Pushing up into the air, he rose high into the night’s sky. He glided effortlessly, his muscles moving smoothly to propel himself.
His movements in the air resembled a serpent in the water.
Sharp yellow eyes took in the scenery, fields and fields of land.

Houses and farms were littered across the ground.
Some areas were occupied with cows and horses, others with goats and pigs.
He had never realized how close they were to the Manor before.

Then his eyes passed over something else, a broken, burned, pitiable tree.
The tree swooped in some areas where damage had incurred.
Branches jutted out singed at the edges.
This tree had seen quite a lot.
Rynoon slowed and descended for the poor wounded tree.
He had an overwhelming need to help it.

Once he landed he transformed back just as quickly as he had transformed before.
He stared up at the large tree in half awe half pity.
At one point, this tree stood tall and proud.
It was probably a very handsome looking tree.

He stepped toward the tree placing his hands on its scarred bark.
“My, my. What have you gone through? Your burned, cut, snapped…” Rynoon said examining the tree. Maybe lightning struck it? He closed his eyes and concentrated on the life inside of the tree. The tree pulsed and buckled as Rynoon tried to restore it.

New healthy branches sprouted from the burned stumps.
The bright green color returned to the leaves and the scars engraved into the bark slowly filled in. Rynoon opened his eyes to inspect his work.
The tree was absolutely stunning!
“I knew you were beautiful.” He whispered to the tree.

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:43 pm
Jin looked to the ceiling in thought. He had found a young girl cleaning his room once and felt guilty so he requested that maids stay out of his room, ever since he cleaned himself and did his own shopping. “The Maids definitely work hard here.” He said glancing around the room at the many workers cleaning and bringing food in and out of the kitchen. Jin looked over at her when she mentioned singing it brought back to mind her song in the Library. The voice he loved so much. He nodded silently.
“So…do you sing often?” He asked. She must have, if not, it was incredible for something that happened rarely.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
"Whenever I'm alone. When I'm around other people, I'll hum or sing a song in my head, but I'm always doing something with my voice. Although I believe that I'm going to have to adjust to others hearing me..." Lace looked around. The manor was always busy with people. Solitude would not be easy to find. 'Might as well start now...'

"I hope you like this..." She took in a deep breath and began to sing, testing the waters. Would he enjoy her song? He had heard her in the library but she was unsure whether he liked her voice or not.

A voice sings out in the forest night
Leads my way like a candle light.
If I can hear it so can you.

Cry that echoes through the years
Clears my mind of its deepest fears.
If I can hear it why can't you?

The Owl calls out ot me
And shows me where to go.
To San Merida... To San Merida...

Cries call out from the forest night
Hush little one, it'll be alright
My White Owl is calling you...

"I suppose that can be Step One: Sing in front of one person." She laughed nervously, vibrant reds rushing to her cheeks. She was embarrassed.

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:21 pm
She started to sing again, and while she sung it almost seemed like the rest of the sounds in the room quieted so she could be heard clearly. Her words flowed from her mouth rhythmically. Jin’s thumbs tapped against his knees under the table to her voice.
As he listened carefully to the lyrics he noticed the songs she would sing told vivid stories. A white owl appeared in his mind. He looked to her when he noticed she had stopped singing.
"I suppose that can be Step One: Sing in front of one person." She laughed nervously, vibrant reds rushing to her cheeks. She looked embarrassed.
The corners of his lips tugged into a soft smile, he tilted his head slightly.
He felt bold; he reached his hand out to her face and brushed at her heated cheeks lightly with his thumb. “You look embarrassed. Don’t be, you sing very well.” He said quickly pulling his hand back as fast as he had brought it up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:34 pm
'He liked it! He liked it! He li--' Her jubilant thoughts were interrupted by his cool touch. Her cheeks were hot like fire, with his thumb feeling like ice. Cold. Refreshing. Unexpected. Exhilerating. Well, maybe the last two weren't like ice, but that was how she felt!

Rather than having her embarrassment subside, her heart lept into her throat. Eyes shot down to the floor as she managed a strangled, "Thank you." Lace tried with all her might to hide the brilliant smile but to no avail.

"I'm g-glad you liked it. Perhaps I'll sing another time, just for you." Her speech was shaky. Her eyes kept darting from the floor to him and back, trying to establish contact but remaining unable to hold it. Slowly, ever so slowly her heart began to drop back to its proper place, but her pulse was still racing. 'What's wrong with me? It's just a guy! It was just a slight touch! This is silly!' A hand floated up to where he had brushed against her cheek. She could practically feel her blush burning through her skin.

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:06 am
His dark eyes looked away from her and around the room, never locking onto anything particular. Now he felt embarrassed. He shouldn’t have touched her like that; he could tell it made her uncomfortable. Why did he even? It happened so fast- at the time it seemed like an o.k. Action to take but now, now it seemed foolish.

He bit at his bottom lip to relieve his nerves, deciding to act like it had never happened.
He looked down at the hand he had used to brush her skin to find it gripping at his chairs armrest tightly, making his knuckles white. He instantly let go letting it fall into his lap.

Jin’s eyes drifted back and forth between Lace and the table in front of him as he spoke, “…O-ok…” He mumbled out quickly.
“Um, I think I should, you know, head back to my room now. I’ll see ya…around.” Jin said getting up from his chair slowly walking backwards away from the table.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games