Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:40 pm
"Sure thing kiddo," said Electra with a smile. She than looked back out the window.

"Yes, I remember when she was just a cub. She that all strong as a cub but as soon as she grew older she showed improvement. Electra has now become like her siblings. They are all well taken care of and now have their own packs, increasing our pack. Making a big family for us," said Midnight.

"You See! Those sabors aren't to be trusted. They are cats. Cat's are known to be tricksters. Specially that mate of Adonis she is tricky. Though she is a well built sabor. I would hate to see blood ruining that beautiful neck of hers. But all well, since she's trying to be a mother of my pup io bet well that's just too bad," said Blasie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:21 am
'Indeed she will soon have to choose herself a desriable mate to create her own pack, she is coming to that age where she desire male comapny more..' Adonis trailed off disgusted and wary of what daughter would yearn in a mate, and what would be worse if it was someone he didn't partiuclarly approve off.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:52 am
Robin approached the group cautiously not wishing to inturde but was adamant that his team was not going to be kept in the dark if something was going to happen. 'What's going on ?' Robin demanded firmly as he arrived in the groups presence, the discussion seemed to get be getting heated by the amount of raised voices.

'Ok thank you' Quvietious mmumbled as he buried his head in the soft blankets as his vision began to fade into blissful darkness from the weak blue sruge he saw constantly, he yawned loudly before finally entering a deep deprived sleep state he mind entering a bizzare immensely busy dream world of confusing events compiled from what the young pup had already seen during his existance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:28 pm
Gemini heard her father's voice and looked to him. "Oh, father," she said.

Zeta looked to the male wolf who came in and heard his question. She than answered, "We were talkign about the sabors."

"Yes, we were," said Gemini. "And Zeta here knows where they are. Where Midnight and Adonis lives," she said again.

"I do know where they live and I had faught Midnight the head female of the sabors. But than I excaped do I may regain energy. Those sabbors will pay for all the bad doing. For all they do is cause trouble in my eyes," said Zeta.

Italius walked over to the bush and asked, "Are they poisen free?"

Starfire sniffed the bush and said, "Oh, yes for they smell alright."

Italius smiled and ate a berry. They were yummy and deliouse in his mouth. But you could see the berry juice dripping from his mouth.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
"And with this iformation. We'll have a better chance at getting Sirius back," said Blaise.

Electra than walked over to the young pup and watched him sleep. She than kissed him on the forehead softly and moved away.

Midnight than heard what her husband said about the whole amle thing. "Yes, but what male would eve be good for Electra. From what I remember she has turned down two purposel's that two sabors had purposed to her. And both were fine and strong males that we excepted for our young daughter," said Midnight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:05 pm
"True on that," said Kimiko. "But maybe she'll go for my friends son. He's her age now and he's quite strong, healthy, and well built. But of course he's not as strong as Adonis here of course," she said.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:12 pm
(( Here's another character I want to play as now and he's a sabor ))

Barak:
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:55 am
'Interesting, Kimiko intoduce this boy to here, but before that you most make sure he was worthy of one day becoming part of my family and pack, I will let imperfections fill the ranks of my warriors. But first let me me and Midnight meet with him first. Their some trials he could take of he wishes to court my daughter' Adonis said slowlly musing carefully over every word, he knew it was over protective but he wasn't just protecting his daughter he was also defending his pack, no weaklings could stain his packs infamous and mighty reputation.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:22 am
'Good, we get a small team ready and prepare a stargety, time is the essence here. We should get ready as soon as possible.' Robin exclaimed, this was perfect, now they had the location where Sirius may be held, they couldn't wait about, how knew what the Sabors could be doing to the young pup.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:32 pm
"Though, I do remember smelling a weird pup scent on Midnight's fur but I wasn't sure," said Zeta.

"Then it's settle. We'll go out and get Sirius back but the answer is will he want to after all he has been through," said Gemini. "I mean I understand why he wouldn't," she said again.

"Even so Gemini, he's wolf. A wolf must stay with his own pack, specially at that age. He's not a cat, not a sabor. He must except who he is, he is a wolf. The most well intelligent creatures. Wolves were here before any human and cat. If your wolf, you must except who you are, can't run from who you are. For we are hunters and warriors," explained Zeta.

"That is true I believe," said Gemini. "Anyways we must head out," she said.

"Yes, but I must warn you it will be at least a two or three day journey. It will be ruff, tough, dangerous, and you'll need your strongest to travel," explained Zeta. "To be honest I suggust the mother stays behind," she said. "Meaning the well skillfull red wolf there to watch the pups."

"Well, I'll be going. I'm both strong and tough. And I rather risk my life than standing around doing nothing. Father, choose someone from your team to come or watch the pups," said Gemini.

"Yes, but your read alpha female must stay to watch the pups. Since she is your woman," said Zeta. She than walked towards the entrance of the forest with Gemini following her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:42 am
'Agreed, Scott should stay behind, but it's worth brining Spider-robin,Raven and Beastboy with us, their skills will be useful to us. They proven thmselves in situations simiar to this, it would be would be worth brining them with us' Robin replied, time was short and they needed the best people for the mission, they couldn't afford to have an stragglers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:50 pm
"And I'll come as well," said Blaise.

Midnight said, "Yes, introduce him. We really don't want any weaklings in our eyes and no weak cubs if my daughter if were to bear his one day."

Electra than wanted to go see her parents and such and began to walk out of the room. But not too long.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:58 pm
"Sure," said Kimiko with a smile. She hoped that they'll love the boy.

Barak walked in the the hallway in his sabor lion form and walked on. He than see's a beautiful female and new who it was. It was the leader's daughter Electra. And my was she a beauty. So he walked up to ehr and said, "Hello miss Electra."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:46 am
'Then it's settled, now back to current events. We'll soon need to check on the alchemists progress on the production of the cure for the young wolf pup.' Adonois coutinued strecthing his feet, despite his energy consuming exercise of this morrnning his was icthy to start moving and begin being active again.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:05 am
'Very well, we have an hour to get ready and we move out, time is off the essence, we should take some supplies with us if the mission is more complicated then we first anticpated' Robin coutniued, time was short, by nightfall the sabors would surely strengthen their hold over the base and espeicially after the newcomers most recent attack.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games