Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 pm
((Figures... xp ))

"I think I'm just going to go back inside and pay for another bowl...maybe the patron will be nice and give me a discout or something," he sighed as he stepped inside the cafe and sat down at one of seats at the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 pm
Norai drew her bow once more and put an arrow in and aimed it at the cafe. "Hmm to burn down, or not to burn down. That is the question." She said drawing back on her bow and aimed right at at the door.  

Nikki-Xion14

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:10 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu's clone came by as she noticed the girl going to destroy the cafe.She then tackled the women to the ground."Who are you and what do you want?"
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 pm
"Man what should I do around here," he thought as he turned on the stool with his hands behind his head. He was now facing the entrance to Cafe, not realizing that Norai was outside with an arrow aimed at the door.  

BluewolfofMibu

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 pm

"Shoot. I dare you." Angel said. It was a sort of challenge. Not like a serious challenge, since he could care less what happened to the cafe, but he really wanted to catch an arrow. He never tried before.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 pm
(late post)  

Rockgirl809

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:19 pm
((I didn't even shoot the arrow yet...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 pm
(well.....my bad sweatdrop )  

Rockgirl809

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:21 pm

((Now I have to go edit again cuz rock said she tackled you and the arrow shot. FML.))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 pm
(oh wait i have to edit my post to but the me tackling u is still in there cause u have it pointed at the cafe  

Rockgirl809

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 pm
Norai sidestepped in a blur as the clone missed her completely. When the clone ran by her she shot the arrow, hitting the clone in the back of the head. The arrow bounced back, she caught it, and put it back in the bow and pulled back. "Hmm now where was I. Decisions, decisions" She said debating.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 pm
____* MIZU* ____

(didnt even give me a chance to doge?)

The clone looked behind her as she took her doubble swords out of a formation of an X covering her head.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Angel quickly ans silently got behind her. It would be unnoticeable without the byakugan, since he used no jutsus whatsoever, he was just fast. He put a kunai up against her throat. "Decisions, Decisions." He said. "So many decisions." With his second hand he attached a chakra string to the bow string, but suppressed the chakra in the string so it was invisible. That would prevent her from letting it go and it flinging the arrow, his chakra string would let the bowstring move only a small bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 pm
(i gotta log so dont do anything interesting)  

Rockgirl809

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:36 pm
((Too late.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games