Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Rahenno again, leaned over his desk. "Tera that's completely understandable, you are able to re-join the village but I'll be expecting alot more from you, got it?" He said with a smile. "Yuuki if you were listening, blood gave the killing blow."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"well it looks like their conversation is done" pyro said as he leaned a little more to the door and fell over making the door fall over ".....well then....this is a bit embarresing" pyro said as he got up picking up the door along with him and fixed the door in its original place "....so is the talk over?" pyro asked a bit embarresed falling over
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm
"Yes Pyro, It's over" He said leaning back into his chair, her took a deep breath and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:03 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"Ill have this door up in no time" pyro started to say as he fixed the door up but fell back down "...uhhhh ill have that fixed by the end of the day" pyro said as he took a seat near Rahenno "so how you doin...your looking pretty tired"
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:15 pm
"I am, but that's a small price to pay when your Kage." He said picking up his pen and started writing again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:20 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"well remember if their is anything you need me to do...ANYTHING...just give me a call and ill do it...got it?" pyro said
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:28 am
aro then walked up next to pyro then looked at rahenno"like i sai d you need a break so how bout you go somewere like..grass and let me fill in mrgreen ."aro said with a goofy smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm
((OR he could let Kash fill in for him...he's a Sannin, anyways.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:25 pm
"i`ll be back aro said as he left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Tera then sighed as she said "what would it take to join the ANBU sir?"

She looked directly at Rahenno then ran her finger through her hair as she repeated the question "what would it take to join the ANBU sir?"  

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:51 pm
((i thinks it safe to remove that seal in your brain))

Suddenly the seal locking away part of Tera's memory broke and all the memories rushed back into her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:23 am
((Yes it its... Yuuki is dead... no point in worrying now!

Oh yeah... almost forgot to ask... Havock... been out of the country lately?))  

Bloodfang23

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 am
A fluttering can be heard outside of the office as a bird the size of an eagle flys up to the window sill and lands on it perching there looking at Rehenno tilting it's head slightly. Suddenly a young boys voice could be heard in Rehenno's head. "Hello..." Begins the voice which is the birds. "I am Leo, Kazuo's pet friend. He wanted me to say hello to you and meet you." The bird hops onto Rehenno's desk during his speech still looking up at Rehenno.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 pm
Rahenno looked at Tera. "Becoming Anbu? Hmm, you did kill an S-rank ninja. I'll think about, You'll get a message" He then looked at the bird. "Hi, good to meet your to."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games