Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:41 am
Miranda slept, not bothered by what was happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 am
Merem smiled to him. He thought the wolf was just lonely. He slowly reached into his bag and took out a piece of dried meat, offering it to him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

vilks noticed the offering but it ment little to him as he wasnt interested but he took it as a friendly sign so he moved in closer and sat there within arm reach, a voice is heard and it comes from the wolf but he does not speek, "thank you but no thank you" he says looking at the meat befor turning to merem and the strange creature by him, "i am sorry... if i seem a bit... strange"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:10 pm
"That's fine. Strange is in nowadays," Merem said softly with a smile, "I'm Merem Solomon. And what do you call yourself?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

"Vilks" he says, looking at the strange creature as it sleeps "that creature i have not seen befor, i have been far with this body, but never here or seen anything that looks like that creature"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 pm
"It's a dragon so I hear," Merem said, "She's a first for me too. Her name is Miranda. I found her in an egg not too long ago."'

(Puppet if you want a laugh Tsukihime style, go on Youtube and look for Carnival Phantasm)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

Vilks tilts his head to one side "a dragon!?" he says as it triggers an old memory from a long time ago  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:11 pm
"Yeah. She was being hunted for her scales so I fled with her. And we ended up getting lost here," Merem said, "Is there something wrong?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Vilks was startled by the question, "yes and no... befor i became this you see befor you, i was just a normal wolf, but for some odd reason i enterd some old ruins and fround some tresure hunters, you reminded me much of them as they also offerd me something rather then trying to get rid of me, for a while they spoke of an artifact that had a connection to creatures know as dragon's, though they were wrong about the artifact and its connection, i guess there talk about the mythical creatures called dragon's are true" vilks stops and turns his head to one side as if there is something he cant bare to look at...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm
"I don't know much about them myself," Merem said, "I'm new to this whole...area," He said with a little pause. Maybe it would be a bad idea to tell Vilks that Merem was from another planet completely, and a Vampire as well. He's that calm that usually no one writes him off as one. That's how he survives in human society. That's why he's one of the Dead Apostles. However he wasn't as evil as other Vampires; even works for the Church's own Burial Agency, "She's harmless, you don't have to worry," He said to the wolf, lightly petting the wolf's head.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

vilks seemed to enjoy the petting but it was something else then the dragon that seemed to botherd him, "its not the dragon i worry about, its my fusion with that artifact, it sent me here but where here is i do not know" vilks says turning one paw to look at the pad on it as a marking pulse's with a glow as if its alive, "im just happy the first face i found was that of yours and a friendly one at that, all though your not exactly human"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:54 pm
Miranda woke up, hearing the talking. She looked up surprised, she didnt know who this was. She got on edge, looking at Merem in confusion.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 am
User Image

Vilks ears priked up as he was alerted and startled, he was about to turn but realised it was only the dragon when he cought the sent of it and jump away from it instead so he was more away from the dragon, his paws dig into the ground as he lands and slids to a halt facing the dragon his ears bent backwards and flat, his fur spiked up as its sticks out along his back as if he was ready to fight but vilks relax's him self instead and his fur returns to its fluffy state causing vilks to look less intimidating and more friendly, "you need not to feel fear, i am not your enimy but a friend, dragon" vilks says towards the dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:22 am
"Don't worry little one. He won't hurt you," Merem said to Miranda and slowly petted her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:22 am
Miranda was more on edge when Vilks made himself look threatening. She blew a wisp of fire as a warning. Miranda watched him, feeling a little bit better when he calmed down. She looked at Merem, calming down. She didnt think he would let someone hurt her.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games