Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Lunia let out a shreik when Nephilis broke her barrier and pummeled her into the ground, she let him hit her extremely hard into the ground and waited until it stopped. Her clothes were ripped and parts of her body were bleeding from the impact, she wiped her bloody mouth and shook her head. "I get rid of your defences!" She shouted, before aiming an extremely fast upper punch for his chin, Then aiming a bit air wave against his body to push him back against a tree she aimed him for.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 pm
(Keliah doesn't have that skill of power negation.)

The wind carries Nephilis' rotating body into a tree and he slices it to cinders before landing on all fours like an animal. He was dizzy, a sensation that came with being human. "Wow. You're getting better, but listen, you're taking hits pretty hard, Lunia. We can break for a while if you want to okay? Consider the options you have before you tire yourself too far."

~~~

"Oh...god. Neph!" Kessaris blew the smoke away with a stream of wind only to find Nephilis standing with a blank face. "I'm sooo sorry Mr. Evermore, I didn't mean it I...What was that?" Asks Nephilis, still in a daze.

"That. It was just a move. Just an attack is all."

"No, that was more. Much more. That was it. That's what I've been looking for. I can become one with many things, but not aura...how did you do that...that Grey Tuesday?"

"It's nothing you just need to focus your aura..."

"I'll let you copy my power if you show me how to become one with aura. Please."

Kessaris nods almost snapping his neck or inducing whiplash. "Okay. Sure, whatever you say. I'm there for you pal, I'll help you out."

"Thanks."

~~~

"We need to separate yes. But I'm not going to assign you. You're going to assign yourselves. I'm going to Evermore myself first. That leaves for now, Alloy and Tenshu. Who wants to join me, or go to Alloy or Tenshu?"

Nas stands and smiles. His choice was obvious, but still he spoke,"Tenshu. I have someone I want to talk to there."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:44 pm
((I dont even feel like explaining myself...i guess im PMSing again...urgh))

Keliah looked at Kessaris. She stood by him. "YOu idiot,you're going to ******** up the time stream..." she told him. But then again she could be wrong,maybe this was supposed to happen. She rubbed her head, it was taking too much from her.

Amara looked at Alastor. "Well I'll accompany you..." she said with a subtly.

Monet nodded. "INdeed I'll go with you Nas" she said supportingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 pm
Lunia shook her head as she staggered up, smirking she crossed her arms and looked at Nephilis. "No, i'm just fine... i can take worse hits than that!" She said, chuckling, when really she was feeling dizzy and weak inside and the pain from the attacks was getting more and more painful. "What happens if this was a real fight.. we can't just break, i'm fifteen... i need to get better at my defence!" She said to him. Getting into a defencive stance she knew that she could hardly take anymore but she would keep trying. "Now... try something else on me!" She said to him.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 pm
Tessen Ishiyumi
Tenshi stepped to the side of Morganna with one of his arms around her waist as he looked at Neko. "Neko learned a new trick" He stated calmly with a smile on his face as Neko sat up correct.

"Hello Morganna" Neko stated telepathicly having to learn to use Telepathy over the years they had been gone, he never really used besides when talking to Tenshi because he didnt know how to use it properly but not he uses it quite frequently.

Morganna smiled and released Tenshi. She moved over to Neko, kneeling next to him, making sure not to ruin her new dress. "Well, hello Neko," she said. "So nice to hear your voice," she said with a wink before scratching him behind the ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 pm
" Haha, I guess that means I will be going to Alloy. It won't be hard getting there. " He said with a smile from underneath his mask. " I just hope that Nas doesn't run into Leon again, you wonldn't be to handy to us if you were full of holes again. He wasn't trying to sound insulting he was just telling them to be careful.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm
"Okay." Nephilis said in a cold tone. "This move, will see where you're at in terms of everything. Don't say I didn't warn you though..." He placed his hands by his side and began charging up the red and white attack. The ground beneath him cracked and rocks near him exploded into nothingness. The heat rose and his body's aura became visible as it poured into his hands. "The Shining Friday." He throws his hands foward and the crimson pastel beam ripped through the ground a superheated the air in front of it as it ran it's way to Lunia.

~~~

"No Keliah, this is groundbreaking. I've never met anyone that could do this. It's amazing."

"It's just aura."

"It's more. You have such skill, yet you use it like it's a toy..." The words echo in Kess' head and his father's words come to mind. Verbatim, that's what they were.

"You're right Neph. I'm...I'm sorry."

"It's alright. You all, c'mon. Let me show you around. We have things setup for the Moon Festival tonight."

~~~

"Quite." Alastor says as he laces his fingers together creating a bridge on which he rests his head. "We move tonight. All will fall before us and nothing will stop us."

Nas looks to the Guildmaster and nods. "I'll be more careful this time. It won't happen again." He flexes his slender sinewy body and smiles. "Nothing can touch me with this body."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:01 pm
Tenshi smiled as she walked over to Neko but then turned around hearing Lunia and Nephilis. He knew Lunia couldn't take anymore major hits but she was acting just a stubborn as he did but of course he was a lot more tougher than she was. "Lu Lu I know its not like you to give in but don't force yourself, cause I don't want to half to see you at the informery." He called out to her as he was ready to interfer if he felt she couldn't handle the next blow.

Neko smiled, or what seem to be a smile anyways. "It is also great to hear your voice after so long Morganna, did you miss me?" He questioned as he felt her scratching behind his ear, and although he have grown older that is still something he loved.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:05 pm
"Yes please do come inside" Amiea said to all of them. She caught up to her brother. "Thanks for actually listening" she told him. "You dont knw what this means" she said smiling. Tonight was the night of the moon festival. A night that she had been hoping that would never come.

Keliah sighed, she was feeling ignored and not wanted. It seemed Kessaris was only worried about himself. Her green eyes hazeled over as Serenity took over once again. This was how Serenity made her appearance when Keliah was in a vulnerable state. She walked, tonight was the festival of the moon, tonight when the meteor would strike leaving the residues, but what nobody else knew is it had cosmic energy, it could make the phoenix force stronger, feeding the energy that has been starved for ages.

Amara nodded as he spoke. She couldn't wait to try out some of the new techniques she had developed. From training with Tezu to some of the most skilled masters of the world,later killing them and feeding from their aura,she was like a vampire,an aura vampire that is.

Monet looked at Nas. "Dont be overly confident dear, but I do suggest me and you leave as soon as possible" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:12 pm
Morganna placed her other hand by Neko's other ear, scratching behind it as well. "Of course I did," she said. She wrapped her arms around him, placing a kiss to his furry cheek as she held him tightly. Smiling as Tenshi went to look out for his sister, she asked Neko, "Did you miss me, too?"  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:26 pm
Neko nodded lightly. "Of course I did, how could I not?" He question not really expecting an answer. "It seems you have grown into a fine young lady, and have grown stronger as well, I can sense it. But between me and you Tenshi is trying not to notice to much."He stated chuckling in his rather deep voice but more of a mild deep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm
Morganna smiled at Neko's response. "Thanks, Neko," she said in gratitude for the complement. "He always has been very focused, but I'm trying to break him of it...only where I'm concerned, though," she said, giving him a wink.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:59 pm
Tenshi turns back around and waqlks towards Neko and Morganna but then over heard her statement. "Break who of what?" He questioned as he reached the two of them and stood before them both.

Neko lightly chuckled as he nodded in understandment of her statement. "Good luck." He replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 pm
Morganna winked again at Neko before turning her face towards Tenshi. "Nothing," she said with a grin. She pulled herself from the ground, scratching Neko behind the ear once more before closing the distance between her and Tenshi. She wrapped her arms around him and looked up, resting her chin on his chest. "You grew a lot," she said, changing the subject. "We were the same height when we first met," she lamented with a slight chuckle.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm
Tenshi looked at Morganna having a feeling that they were keeping something from him. "I have feeling it was about me but oh well." He stated as he watched her approach him and wrap her arms around him, he then returned the gesture as he also wraped his arms around her and then chuckled lightly at her statement. "Yes I have, and your right, I have grown taller than you. But I'm not the only one who has grown." He said as a took a minute to look over her body from where he stood and though he would feel himself blush lightly it didnt show. "You have grown into a beautiful young women, pretty soon I wont be able to keep my hands off of you, though it seems this way already." He stated as he laughed lightly once more.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games