Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:19 am
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Academy Student メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxx"Oh my..." Xen said in a somewhat bewildered fashion. This girl...she spoks as if Xen were conceited. Slowly, a grin began to play across his face. "...You've obviously gotten the wrong impression." Xen said plainly. "It's not that I'm conceited or that I get special treatment. I come with orders direct from the Amekage, my mother. One would think that orders like that can't really be ignored." When Xen heard Uno speak, he turned to face him. For some strange reason, he felt as if there were...a bond between the two of them. It was one he could not describe. It almost felt like...No! Suddenly, realization hit him once Uno began speaking about his ties to Mikyo. This feeling...could it be that this man possessed the same powers as Xen? That wouldn't explain, then, why he felt TWO of these strange feelings in the room. The other was coming from the Kusakage.

Without hesitation, Xen moved over to Aki, and laid a single finger on her chest, directly in front of where her heart would be. This is where the feeling was strongest. Thankfully, he hadn't touched any female body parts, so it appeared to be okay. However, he felt the unmistakable feeling as soon as he touched her skin. Her metal heart responded immediately to him. Because he possessed the actual bloodline, he had an affinity for both of their metals, especially since the one who put them in was none other than his fater. "Milady...." He backed away from her with an expression of sheer shock. "Both of you..." Xen looked over to Uno with quite a similar look. "Why do you have Metaru Yami inside of you?"
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:28 am
User ImageUser Image

As the others spoke around her, Rini's head dropped slightly and rested against Aki's shoulder. She closed her eyes and strained, listened, until she found the beat of her heart. Rini latched on to it, allowing it to lull her into a sense of security -- safety -- stability. Though she did not seem to be paying attention, she soaked in the names and words of the others in the room. I am the son of Kikyo Yami . . . Xen Yami. --the Kusakage's Niece, Karin Chiru. Just because your dad is someone special . . . Rini frowned slightly and shifted closer to Aki so to better hear her heartbeat, hoping to drown out the whispers in the back of her head -- the biting comments and comebacks that pressed to be spoken. Uno Harum . . . Mikyo's Apprentice . . . only do what Mikyo wants me to do . . . . have my choices to make . . . I chose to follow him. Sound familiar? Do not forget, my dear.

"Never," Rini half-sighed, half-mumbled, sinking into the soothingly steady pulse of Aki's lifeblood. It was working, in a sense, it seemed. She had begun to calm and was able to sort through some of the emotions swirling beneath her skin. With a soft sigh of content, she cracked her eyes open to find a finger somewhere it did not belong. Rini's eyelids flew up and gaze snapped to find the boy -- Xen? -- pulling his finger away from Aki's heart. The High Priestess did not hesitate -- did not think. Action. Reaction.

A snarl tore from her throat as she lunged from the couch, glass of water shattering on the floor as her left hand snapped up to grab the boy's throat. Her momentum, fueled by a pulse of medical chakra to her limbs, carried them across the room to slam the boy's back against the wall. The motion was not as easy as she thought it would be (how heavy was this kid?) and oddly enough, the impact sent a spiderweb of cracks across the walls, but Rini paid it no mind. By the time her robes had begun to settle back around her, she had flicked a black throwing needle out of her sleeve and, with a drop of chakra, released the ancient seal that extended it to a long, thin spire. The tip of this immediately snapped to press against the soft skin beneath the offender's chin -- strong enough to show how sharp it was but not enough to draw blood . . . yet.

Rini's corrupted chakra roiled and snapped angrily about her as suffocating killing intent surrounded her and the boy. Her gaze -- jagged, unstable, and full of fury -- locked on his and she leaned close to snarl darkly, "Do. Not. Touch her. She is not yours. No right." Her hand tightened around his throat. "No right. Got it? Not yours. Mine. My anchor. My life. My Aki. No touch. Should kill you for it, gaki. She's not yours."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 680

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:53 am
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxx"It appears...." Xen said through a could of short gasps, "That you've quite a bit of connection to Lady Aki...." The look in this girl's eyes was unmistakable; the urge to kill was in every little inch. "I...apologize for any inconvenience I may have...caused." He was rasping; the fact that she'd found a place on his body that lacked the Black Metal was impressive, though it appeared to be more of a stroke of luck than anything. "But...her heart. It confused me." Now, he was starting to get some power back into his throat. He was--somehow--slightly getting used to being propped up like this. Xen could talk in more complete sentences when he used his air wisely. "It is...part of my bloodline that one's body...is made almost entirely of metal. She...has part of my bloodline inside of her...as her heart. I was merely curious." Her bloodlust didn't appear to fade. In this instance, Xen didn't really have any idea of what to do; he was stuck. "So yes...if I stomped on any toes, I apologize." Hopefully, this would be enough to appease her. This girl's anger didn't seem to be one that was satiable by normal means.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image

In one fluid movement Aki was off the couch, across the room, and behind Rini. The only sound of her movement was the sharps crack of glass as her boot came down on a shard. She reached and took hold of both of her hands. Slowly the woman peeled the girl's hand free from his neck, while the other guided the thin pike away. "Rini, calm down. He's not going to take me anyway." Aki murmured as she gently pulled the girl back and across the room to the chair Masumi had created beside her own. The Kusakage took her seat and looked to Rini for a moment and then to her ever busy office.

"So! Friends and family!" She started as the woman tried to figure out where she wanted to start with all these people. Aki looked over to Xen, "Pleasure to meet you Xen. I see you're already familair with who I am." Among other aspects, "We will speak privately about the matters of your Father at another time. For now let's get you situated in the village. Along with you two my dear niece!" Aki said cheerfully as she looked over to Karin. "It's so good to see you. I can't wait to see how you bloom." Aki looked around the room and spotted another young shinobi-to-be off and out of the way, "Oh hello there! I assume that you wish to be assessed as well?" The woman spoke kindly to Haku, "Step forward kid, be proud. Now the three of you need to prove your skill to receive your headband and offically become a Kusa-nin. I will send you three with a clone of myself and... Oh Hiro! How about you help in this too. Go with my clone and these three to the training grounds, ok?" As she spoke Aki formed up a seal, a breeze shifted around slightly as it formed a wind clone of Aki. The clone took up three forehead protectors and beckoned the four to follow her and left the office.
[Clone to Training Grounds ->]

Aki then looked to Uno, "It's a pleasure to meet you Uno. I am Chiru Aki, as you know by now the Kusakage. I too am one of Mikyo's students." I am the one who posses your heart. The thought was directed to him in the pause of her words. "You know, I guess would in a sense be your sister." Aki laughed and shook her head. "Oh could you notify Mikyo of his son." She added the request looking to Uno with a grin. Aki was still trying to keep a positive attitude in the room.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image

Beneath Aki's gentle voice and touch, Rini slowly relaxed and released the boy, shifting away from him. The fury in her eyes faded as her chakra retreated to roil unsteadily in her gut, wrapping into a cocoon around the life that grew there. Her shoulders slumped slightly in defeat as she obediently allowed Aki to lead her away to a seat behind the desk. "Sorry," she mumbled as she folded into the wooden chair and tucked her knees to her chest. The High Priestess opened her mouth to say more but could not find any words appropriate, so she closed it again, rested her head on her knees, and fell silent, listening to the soft, kind cadence of Aki's voice.

A shadow caught her eye, and she glanced toward the large window behind Aki's desk. Jashin stood there, inky black against the warm light -- visible only to Rini. Oddly enough, His form had become even more humanoid. She could make out a clearly-defined waist now -- hips -- legs -- even flowing wisps on His head that hinted at hair. "Less like a shadow-thing, more like a god," she breathed to no one, eyelids drooping slightly as she shifted her head to rest sideways on her knees so as to watch Him more easily. From her profile view, she could make out the jagged grin that spread across His face -- the amused tilt to His blood-red eyes.

Indeed. He folded His hands behind His back and tilted his chin downward slightly. Did you feel it, my sweet?

"Feel what?"

He chuckled, turning away from the window. You'll see. You'll see. I wonder, though, what she is thinking. What she is planning. Everyone wants something, my dear. Everyone. His gaze drifted to Aki and he lifted a hand to brush clawed fingers through her pink hair. Rini bristled slightly, but said nothing. She dared not act against her Lord, after all.

He grinned at the guarded expression on her face. Possessive, are we, my dear? Good. That can be useful. Try not to hold on too tight. You might break her. His laugh sent a shiver down Rini's spine, his words echoing the ones Aki had spoken not too long ago about Rini's pendant. Do what you will, but do not forget who you are -- to whom you belong.

As Jashin faded from Rini's sight, she dropped her gaze to the floor. "I won't. I can't. Forever remember. Never forget. Too much." She sighed, voice dropping to a bare whisper. "Yes, my Lord."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 679

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxx"Well...that was somewhat enlightening." The boy said raggedly as he massaged his now aching throat. He marched across the room without paying heed to Rini. No...he could barely contain his rage now. The next time that girl tried to lay a hand on him, he would rip the damned thing off. He gave a slight nod to Aki before turning sharply and exiting the room. For now, he could only hope that his father's training was going to be worth the hell that stupid girl had put him through. Inside, emotions of rage and calm toggled back and forth in his mind...sometimes these emotions proved to be too much. If this girl boiled over at him again, ti was easy to say that he would snap. Even if she were a higher rank...the fury of a Metaru Oni was one that could never be easily ignored. For now, however, Xen stepped out of the door, and trailed the clone of Aki to the training grounds.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 pm
X- TMT -X
"Size means..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//Future Kusakage

User Image

Haku listened to the Kusakage and stepped forward, like she said. He tried to stay as much away from the others as possible, but this clearly wouldn't work when he became a Gennin. Following her second order, the Academy Student headed to the Training Grounds.

User Image

"... nothing to me."

((Sorry for the short post. Have a lot to do, today.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenju

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Former Kage // A New Era // Unknown Potentials//The Eternal Fang of Kusagakurexx★♂

Hiro jumped at the chance to leave the now awkward office, it seemed that Rini was no longer the cute little innocent girl she once was. But then again losing a loved one does that to a person. Ever since Amara had died, Hiro had been feeling resentment that he had not spent enough time with her. "Of course, Aki. I'd be glad to uh... assist in the training." Hiro exited the office, but not before he looked at the girl that had lost all reality on things.

[Exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
[ Uno Harum ]

Uno nodded, as he heard her thoughts. He knew then it was a gift that they possess from their bloodline trait. He return a answer 'I will ask you someday how you came to receive it, but for now it does not bother my curiousity.' he then turned to Xen. He thought to himself that it was a weird name to give a child, but Mikyo had probably not named him. With that he asked "I would tell him about the boy, yet I was not given the information on where he went. I will go look for him though. He's bound to be off somewhere that is in his benefit." he then turned and exited as well. Aki seemed to be a little overwelmed with people.

ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

And like that the office was starting to empty out again and calm down. Aki sighed and relaxed in her chair when suddenly she felt a touch on the back of her head. The hair on the nape of her neck stood on end as she wipped around but saw nothing. "Could've sworn..." She mumbled touching her head and looking back to those in her office. She gave Uno a quick nod then suddenly spoke up as he began to leave, "Hey Uno. Just use your head." Aki said with a laugh. She was referring that he contact Mikyo with his thoughts. But if he wanted to go off on an adventure that was just fine too.

Leaning back in her chair Aki looked to the collection of important items that begun to pile up. Hidden beneath a stack of papers was a wooden box. The box that had been delivered to her by Baranabas. She set the box in front of her on the desk top and gently touched it's lock. She could easily open it. Right here. Right now. But what was hidden inside the small case. Bitting her bottom lip she pushed at back to the side. There were still matters to attend to in the office. And one of those matters sat beside her. Aki turned to Rini and gently touched her shoulder, "Is there anything I can do for you?" Her voice was ever kind.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Aki touched her shoulder, Rini lifted her head and shifted her near-empty gaze to the woman. It took her a moment to comprehend what the kage was asking, but when she did, she gave a faint, sad smile. "I just want my Sin back . . ." she mumbled. "But even if I get him back he's dead, so . . . I can't really have him back. He's gone. Gone." Her eyes slid momentarily out of focus and she lifted a hand to touch Aki's hair -- the same place Jashin had before. "You felt it. He didn't hurt you, did He? He wouldn't I don't think, but I can't be sure. Can never be sure. Not anymore . . . "

She dropped her hand to her side and rose fluidly to her feet. Now that all of the Kusakage's problems -- issues -- visitors -- had been addressed, Rini's focus returned to the matter at hand. Masumi. Sin. "I want my Sin back. Waited long enough. Time to fetch the fly. My silly little fly. My acolyte. My Sin." She glanced over at Aki, eyes softly pleading -- fearful -- weary. "Will you come with me? I don't want to go alone. Not alone. Never alone. Don't want to be alone anymore. It's cold in the dark. Cold and quiet and -- please, Aki?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 678

User Image

((Edited a little to add in the last paragraph. It felt too short of a post.
I don't like it when I feel like I've wasted a point . . .))

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KusagakrexxxxxxxxAcademyxxxxxxxxMedicalxxxxxxxxChiruxxxxxxxxKaguyaxxxxxxxxCurse of Accuracy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════

Face blood red and awe struck the girl ran out of the office following the clone.

═══════════╝

User Image
Gennin Can perform
Academy Level Jutsu
Gennin Jutsu
Chuunin Jutsu
Jounin Jutsu

Karin Clix

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

The soft, frantic voice of illogical logic made Rini pause, expression freezing into a mask of fear and horror. She shrank suddenly away from Aki's desk, toward the door, and shook her head rapidly. "No. No. Never mind. Forget. Don't come. Can't. She -- I -- she'll -- can't lose you. Not you too. No. Stay. I -- I can -- I --" Her words choked to a halt and she stuffed her hands into the opposite sleeves of her robes and ducked into a low bow. "I'll be back. Soon. Yes, soon. Get Sin. My Sin. Then come back. Yes. I -- you -- stay."

The High Priestess straightened and inched toward the door as her words stumbled haltingly from her lips. Her wild gaze locked on the Kusakage, wary -- as one would watch a pet they did not quite trust to stay put and not follow. With a weak, fleeting smile -- and a last plea of "Stay." -- Rini turned and fled from the office without casting any passing glance at whoever might have been waiting in the hallway. Kannabi Bridge. Yes. That was the place. She would have to hurry. Not good to keep the lady waiting.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 677

User Image

((To Kusagakure Exit --> wink )

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her eyes narrowed slightly in confusion. Who was he? And how could he have caused harm? As Aki tried to rack her brain with this complexity Rini suddenly rose to her feet. She pleaded for Aki to go with her. With a curt nod the woman prepared to say yes when quite suddenly the Kiri girl had a change of heart. "Ah Rini! Wait!" The woman pleaded as she leapt out of her chair. Almost helplessly she watched Rini escaped through the open door way. She looked at the few remaining people in her office with shock on her eyes. "Ah... Stay." Like Rini had pleaded her. Adjusting the edge of her elbow length plated gloves she rushed out not paying much heed to any calls or signs from those around her. The moment she was outside Aki gave a great bounding leap up landed on a small over hang, then with a second forward jump the Kusakage burst out into pear blossoms. She rushed quickly over the roof tops towards the gates.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:19 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira nodded as he looked at Mikyo, the man with the ghostly eyes that once struck an uneasying feeling within the mind of Akira. Now, looked to as a Model of the true essence of a warrior. A man that has came back from demonic possessions, death, and all kinds of evils. As if to have climbed out of the box of pandora time and time again. "I shall feel you in more in the leaf. Don't worry Uno, this isn't a trap, but i would find you when the opprotunity arises again. Akira said sampling Uno Chakra signature then walking back outside and disapearing in a gale of wind.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games