Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 pm
(Again, if you guys need help just ask moi ^^)

Ella smiled at him as they paused in the hallway. "Guess it's time for our classes, hm? " She said with a sigh then turned to her sisters. "Stella, have you finished our excuse notes?" She said looking to her.

Stella nods,"Indeed...I also hacked into the school a little while ago correcting your grades. Bella, you need to study further in math. " She said nudging Bella's side, as it was Bella whom did all their work like usual. She opened her locker, her necklace sliding off her neck and hopping into the locker. "Voice command #362" She said clearly, the hallways full of students rushing by to get to class to notice. The robot shape shifted into an earring, then Stella lifts it when it finished. "This is for Bella, Hades found my last transmitter but this is one is more advanced." She informed Ella, putting the 'earring' on Bella.

(Oh, and those wondering about our classes in school, I control all the teachers unless someone else wants to. Simply say which class your characters are going into, other people will join them theeen I will ding the bell. There ish four classes, and time goes quick in rp XD If you don't want to be in class, you can just time skip or skip them)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm
Ares looked at the device and chuckled. And then frowned a bit with a sigh. "Sometimes I wonder why I bother with these mortal classes..." He chuckled a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "Oh well..."  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm
Ashley stood in the gym until it was almost empty. With her hand on her chin, she pondered on what she would do for the masquerade. And what type of mask to wear. She never really thought much on her appearance, but figured that she should at least show some interest. While living among the humans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Minos, The Mighty Minotaur

Or Michael, The Freshman?
Michael was appalled by the sudden hostility.. Appalled and intrigued "Oh no, Eris, I wouldn't try to harm you, for various reasons, one being that I realize I'm far outmatched. And that said, I'm actually quite surprised you'd take time away from your day, just to tell me something I had already surmised." He shrugged "Perhaps you're giving too much credit, I'm no match for a god... Or in this case goddess. I may be the fiercest of a race of beasts, but I'm no godslayer." A fickle smile crept onto Michael's lips "Now that we've gotten all of this out of the way, we should probably get to class." He opened his mouth as if to continue... But shook his head, then continuing either way "But Uh... This is probably a bad time, but yeah, this Masquerade thing, it's a party... dance... Ball, whatever, I was wondering if you'd come with me. O-or something. Well, that is if you're coming at all." He paused for a moment before continuing "Er... Well, I guess you're going with Daichi.. Or no? If you are, I completely understand. I think." Then he realized what he just said, noticing the error, he attempted to fix it. "Er, uh.. Yeah, I don't think, er well, I mean I do, but I'm completely sure I understand." He raised his lower lip and lowered his eyebrows "I have no idea why I'm having such a hard time expressing myself, I'm normally good at this."

Lieutenant Murp

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 pm
Alex walked down the hall back to his class, not paying attention to much else other than what he was going to do for the masquerade. The King and Queen thing that was mentioned was something he was not very interested in though. If it involved dancing, there was no way he could win. He probably by far one of the worst dancers in all of history.
He was still partially daydreaming as he sat down back in biology class. He'd taken these same classes for the last couple of decades in every school he'd been to, so he really didn't need to pay attention anymore. He was just good at pretending like he was listening.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:50 am
(hi sorry im late, my older sister was hogging my moms computer.)

Arithiose walked up to the front door of the school. "Gods I hate being late. im going to have to get one of those motorcycles." he walked to the front office to get a late slip  

shadowcharmer245

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Dio turned on his heel and grasped Suzumi by her hand. He began to tug on her like a child tugging his parent's hand when they wanted to leave a particular place. "Come Suzzy! We must begin planning the designs of our masks. Oh this going fun!" Dio exclaim. Excitement practically oozing from everyone of his pores.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 pm
Ella shrugs,"Classes are just to pass time. Alright, well this is where we split up. " She said turning to her sisters, their first classes different. Stella usually skipped hers, but Ella didn't care really. "Bella...?" She asked, Bella then handing her some papers. She nods then closes her locker, going to math class. "Hmmmmm...I already know of the shape of my mask..what color should be my dress? You wanna pick, Ares?" She chuckles, only joking actually.

Bella gave Stella her backpack before going to her class. She sat near the window as usual, then took out her sketchpad to draw. It was almost normal, which made her giggle a bit. The collar flickered, making her grunt in pain. Guess normal isn't my style.. She thought with a sigh.

Stella streches her arms out, then spins on her heel turning around. Maybe I should do a dozen sit ups, then go to the track? Decisions decisions...hey- Isn't that Alex? She pauses, seeing him sitting at some class. She laughs a bit, seeing his miserable face. She gave him a wave to tease, then hid when the teacher looked over.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 am
Suzumi was lost in thought and came back once Dio began to tug on her. "Wait- what?" She was confused. Not confused about the mask design. lord knows she would need help. However she was confused on if Dio meant they were going together, or if they were just going to relate their mask to each other in a way. Either way she was being dragged along. A smile crept on her face as she took in her new friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:29 pm
Alex saw Stella waving at him out of the corner of his eye before she hid to avoid the teacher. He looked a little puzzled at first as to why she would even make any sort of contact with him, but quickly remembered their little talk yesterday. He had forgotten that she was keeping an eye on him for any "suspicious" activity that might be a problem for her sisters. I hope she still doesn't know what I saw yesterday. he thought to himself.  

Derpzilla88

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:48 pm
Stella peeked back out when the teacher went to writing on the board, then looked back to Alex to see his train of thought. She chuckled in amusement at his expressions, then gave another wave for goodbye as she walked to her room. Which was actually right across the hall of the window, getting out the key she unlocked it then went in. "So far..he doesn't seem dangerous." She thought loud as she crashed at her desk. Hacking into the computers to "correct" a few things, since the school's vice principal was never there to attend to them. A mask..huh? She pauses, picturing a mask for herself. I think I would be more of an animal..but which one "fits"? She leaned back into her chair, deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 pm
As the two friends began to walk, Dio found himself lost in the halls. He actually hadn't wandered very far away from gym. Dio stopped and turned to Suzumi with a blank expression. "Hey Suzzy?" Dio asked. "Where are we suppose to go exactly?" It was clear that Dio was completely lost. Even though the school might have had a directory, he might as have thrown right into the middle of a labyrinth.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:53 pm
Ares let out a dramatic sigh and walked up behind her draping his arms over her shoulders. "Ah, I just dont know what color would be lovely on you?" He chuckled a bit and hugged her briefly before pulling back. "I like red...but I'm sure you can make any color look good." He tapped his chin. "For that matter...what color should I...I've never really been fancy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 pm
"Um..i believe English. You telling me you got lost?" she spoke as she looked around. jeez. "I've been here a month and I at least know my way to class." She spoke as she took his hand and went up the stairs to the second floor. Down two more halls. She finally reached the door. Sliding it open she tried to sneak in, but it was obvious she was caught. For the teacher gave her an evil glare that must of meant. ' stay here five extra minutes after class is over'  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:31 pm
Dio followed Suzumi, even though he didn't exactly have a choice, to her English class. When the two arrived, class was already in session. The teacher gave Suzumi a cold glare that obviously meant she would have a bit of detention. Dio, however, just smiled like bleeding idiot.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games