Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:08 am
Koichi smiled hearing the good news. "Thats all wonderful." He stated before hearing the part about his power. "Oh is that right? What is it, or are you going to wait and display it in battle?" He asked of him. "But either way your not the only one who has a new power." He added shortly after with a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:03 am
Shatara walked calmly to the balcony where she saw Chyuta, Daphne and Dulceri. She bowed at Daphne. "How are you doing Daphne?" she asked and repeated for Dulceri as well. She calmly leaned against the railing as she sighed looking at them. Boasting...she chuckled silently in her head. The male ego was an interesting thing for her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:54 pm
"It'll be best if I displayed it in battle. If I used it here, someone, even myself, is liable to get hurt." He didn't notice that talking about his power made his hairs raise. Tiny bridges of electricity form between them then disappear in broken arches. "What's yours Chyuta? And hi, how are you Shatara. I'm guessing Helios is still out of it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:27 pm
Chyuta looked at Dulceri and smiled. "Yeah, I bet it is, but for now, I'm not going to reveal mines either, cause I don't wanna use it unless I absolutely have to." He stated calmly. He walked over to the table and got himself something to drink, some lemonade was the first thing he saw so that's what he had grabbed. He made his way back to the others and took a seat of his own relaxing.

Celestin Selone

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:42 pm
"I'm great, Shatara. Me and Dulceri are getting married. He proposed to me finally." Daphne smiled and showed Shatara the ring. She giggled and looked at Shatara. "So how are you and Helios? WHat about your sister Yumiko? How is she?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm
{{Okay I'm gonna jump try and jump in once more! May I please have a detailed recap? Whats been going on?}}  

Mewchloe

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:10 pm
((I don't know where you left off but there's been a fight with the celestials. Charon is technically dead, replaced by a sinister character named Void. Kenji lost his sand powers but it's been replaced by darkness. At the moment, Shatara, Chyuta, Dulceri, and Daphne are all at Shale for this victory party after they finally defeated Nephilis who had settled into a "vacation". Kenji, Amara, and Void (currently Charon) are somewhere near Tenshu and Shale, talking/about to fight.
Don't know if that's detailed enough or if I forgot anything. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:12 pm
Kenji had a surprised look on his face as Avon told the story. "Charon had kids? Without even knowing it?" he asked. "Why are they like that?" he asked, referring to the fact that the two kids looked like fallen angels. He wondered why Avon would tell Charon about this just recently and became quiet all of a sudden, taking in everything that was said.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:24 pm
Shatara looked at Daphne's ring and smiled. She personally thought they were too young to get married but her opininon wasn't needed. She looked at it with amazement. "Me and Helios are doing well, though I havent seen him in a while, I know that's he's alright non the less" she stated.

Amara listened to everything, too much emotion was going on for her. "...I have to leave" she stated as darkness surrounded her as she vanished from sight. She had to think as she sat in complete darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:00 pm
"I can see it in your eyes, Shatara. You think we are too young. I would agree normally but we want to do it before we have children. So just in case. But I also need to be his back up on a lot of things, including this." Daphne explained as she looked at her friend. "I know it's different but.. we think, sooner the better."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:33 pm
Shatara looked at Daphne and smiled. "Well I'm happy for the both of you" she stated as she hugged Daphne. She released her and smiled. "And congratulations on the baby" she said with a smile. She knew it was a boy from it's brain patterns. "I know Dulceri will be happy with this one" she said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:05 am
Charon smiled. " So many questions that all deserve an answer, however none of them I can answer now. " He said quietly. He felt darkness creep from the ground under his body and around his legs. " Looks like this is all the time I had, when Amara calms down tell her I'm sorry, take care Kenji we will meet again, I just hope that when we meet it is somewhat of a deplomatic sense, and if a time should come when my two children o have a need to come into the world tell Avon and he will allow them to enter the world. " He said before he to vanished into a cloud of black mist and disappeared.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:12 am
Kenji smiled slightly and nodded. "Goodbye Charon." he said quietly as he vanished into a cloud of black mist. He frowned slightly now. Amara had disappeared into darkness and he had no idea how to track her. Letting the darkness surround him, he disappeared, not knowing where he was going to appear. The only thing in his mind was to find where Amara went.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:34 am
"A boy?" Dulceri asked jovially. "It's good that know that early. When Marcove arrives, I'll teach him all that I know. That way, he can be a good leader of this nation and not have to go through the wars we did." He turns his attention to Shatara and asks,"Are you and Helios expecting to or no? I would love to see a child birthed from you two."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:53 am
Shatara's attention shifted to Dulceri when he asked her the question. "...yes..." she said with hesitation. "Though I haven't told him...I dont know how really" she stated looking at him. "I'm having a girl" she confided in them all. "But please, I ask of you not to tell Helios" she pleaded.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games