Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:33 pm
Before Caly could stop laughing long enough to tell him, Seri managed to throw the pouch back at the half elf. She gave a pout and her ears twitched. The glamour faded, revealing the black cat ears and the tail she unraveled from around her waist. She tilted her head in a slightly feline reaction adn gave Caly a glare. "You know that actually affects me for a little while."

"Yes..." Caly still laughs, "I know, but it was priceless." she took a few deep breaths and forced herself to calm down before continuing to Cy, "Love, that was catnip...our lovely one here is part cat demon."

"A fourth to be exact." Seri grumbled, yet her eyes still sparkled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 pm
"Ah i sensed something different. Just couldnt pinpoint it." Cy said gently. "Thats so mean Caly the poor girl." He said as he picked up the pouch and walked over to Seri. He held it up and glared at Caly, with a smile in his eyes. "How can you tease her like that?" He said as he moved the pouch around releasing more of the catnip scent and bringing it to Seri's nose.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:21 pm
Seri giggled a little, her tail swaying side to side as she watched them. But she became alert when Cy picked up the pouch. She stared at him, her body tensing as he walked closer, her eyes narrowing...in anticipation perhaps..but she also didn't want to be affected by the catnip.

"Oh Cy, you should see what her brothers do...though I'm sure Zephyr would probably send sparks or a dagger my way if he knew what I did." CAly replied casually, waving a hand a little. But then realized what her vampire lover was doing, "Cy!" she exclaimed the moment he released some of the catnip on Seri.

Seri in turn half jumped away, but wasn't fast enough this time to avoid some of the herb hitting her. She made a few kitty noises and then was on the ground, her face with an expression of bliss, yet loathing was in her eyes. She hated being part cat sometimes. "Y'all are evil and payback will be coming...just you wait." she half hissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Naoki smirked once more as Vlad passed her yet again. She could indeed tell that he had speed. Wolf demons were blessed with such attributes. And though she had the appearance of a human, that didn't change anything. So yet again, she picked up speed, yet again, and arrived at his side. "Your good, I'll giver you that", she stated. Naoki noticed he hadn't broken a sweat ans she hadn't either, though she could feel it coming. It had been awhile since she ran at such speeds. Her definition of a brisk walk wasn't the same as others, her speeds 2x more than the average humans, maybe even more. So it was rare for her to ever go so fast. The wolf maiden was having a very good time, more than she had thought. And she knew, if he picked up speed yet again, she wouldn't be able to catch him, without braking a sweat this time.

The scenery blurred around them as they continued to run, different scents and smells wafting over there noses. Though she couldn't see much, Naoki could care less, this adrenalin rush was amazing.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

Once the dolls had taken the pen and paper, they began to write upon it. Once done, they turned it around, so Mizuki could read it. She nodded, understanding and then looked up at them. "I see...", she said softly, turning from them to look at the sleeping Vincent. They belonged ti this man, and had no names, as of yet, according to them. And as she stared at the sleeping man, she began to wonder more about Cy's warning. Could this man really be so terrible? From what she got form the dolls, it didn't seem so. With such thoughts, she made her way over to his sleeping form yet again, and gazed down at him. She had been quite frighten, upon there first meeting, but now, she didn't fear him. WHo could fear him, when he looked so peaceful when asleep. Mizuki smiled, and softly moved a stand of hair from his face.

The vampriss looked up at the dolls, and smiled. "Guess I should go, and allow him to sleep" With that she headed towards the door, but looked back at the dolls and waved goodbye. Mizuki closed the door behind her silently and headed further down the hall, exploring like Cy had given her permission to.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm
"Thanks.. now eat my dust wolf!" Vlad laughed before he pushed himself and ran at full speed. He passed by Naoki again, but this time he was breaking a sweat. He wouldnt be able to keep his speed for long. If she caught up to him again he'd be a goner.

"Yes well.. i will have to wait then right?" Cy said with a light chuckle as he released more of the catnip and placed the bag on Seri's stomach.

"Speaking of bliss.. i could use a drink myself." Cy stated with a smile.

Vincents ebony eyes shot open when someone touched him. It wasnt until the girl left that he arose from his sleep. "Strange girl.." Vincent commented with a stretch.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Caly shook her head at Cy this time, a smile still on her lips. Then she waved a hand in the direction of the half demon, a small rain cloud forming just above her. "Hope you like getting wet little kitty," she laughed and then allowed the cloud to open up on Seri.

Rain fell down in nearly sheets, pelting the leather-clad woman. She half shrieked and jumped up, glaring even more now. But thankfully the smell of catnip was dampened and she brushed it off her clothing and skin. Her own aura of lavender-silver sparkled around her. She added her own mix of spells and was soon standing there clean and catnip-free.

"That was uncalled for vampire." she said, though she was amused. It had been awhile since someone had last played with her like that. More than likely it was her youngest brothers, prankster twins those two were.

Caly watched Cy now and tilted her head to the side, "I cannot my love at this moment, but Seri's done such an honor before on her home world. Perhaps you would like a taste of her? I promise her blood will give you a head turn." Even as she sent those words to the vampire, Seri was also on the receiving end of such thoughts.

The half demon nodded silently, her eyes going to the vampire in question, her head tilted, revealing the line of her neck. She even turned her hand so her wrist was showing, but subtly so as to not draw too much attention from others. It was meant for the vampire alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

Naoki

Naoki only shook her head as he yet again took off. Two things ran through her mind as he did. One, this boy was that damn good, way faster than anyone she had come across, or Two, he was going to fall out and or tire himself out if he kept this up. The wolf maiden sighed and decided to go for it. She could catch up to him, but for only a small amount of time. She could tire herself out quick if she held that speed for long. So inhaling deeply, she speed off, the surrounding decor not even visible now. Naoki made her way to his side, but now passed him, she beginning to break a sweat. "Sorry but this one goes to me" And as she felt it overcoming her, she stopped, planting her feet upon the ground, creating a rather long and somewhat deep dirt trail behind her. Naoki was breathing rather deeply, her heart racing. Though she enjoyed toying with her victims, seducing them or what not, this, was more exciting. Naoki was enjoying her time with Vlad.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven

Mizuki now roamed the halls of the mansion, her sense's picking up many individuals. Even back at home, when her clan once thrived, she couldn't remember so many being there, at once anyway. Many powerful being resided here. And since Cy was here, she figured this place was safe. He was a fellow Vampire, and he assured her she would remain safe. This made her smile, a bit a ease. "It's been so long since I've felt this", she thought. Soon she made her way to a very large window, which seemed to over look the Garden. Her eye's went wide. It was beautiful It held so many colors and variety. It was nothing like the flowers back at her homeland. Just beyond her home, resided a field of red flowers, which were named the red moon flower. They bloomed every night, eliminated in the moons light, but when the moon gave ti's red hue, the flowers gave off a scent, almost as delicious as blood. One those nights, Mizuki would lay wihtin the filed, gazing upon into the night sky. she loved that field, it being her favorite place to be alone. Leaning into the window, she gazed upon the garden, while she thought about her home.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:14 pm
"Yap!" Vlad cried out and whined as he hit his limit before Naoki had skidded to a stop. Loosing his footing Vlad tripped up and planted muzzle first into a long dirt skid that uprooted several amounts of foliage. Stopping only to flip on his back against his will Vlad stayed there panting. "You.. win... " Vlad said happily and winded as hell.

Cy froze suddenly, playing aside he quickly became entranced with Seri's pulse line. Calys words in his head only urged him forward and kept repeating. I promise her blood will give your head a turn. Just what was this cat girl before him? No simple werecat as he had first suspected...

"Even after all that teasing..?" Cy said as his eyes turned crimson. His fangs lengthened and he closed the distance between him and Seri. His hand cupped the back of her head and he brought her close.

"You sure about this Seri? You do know what your in for?" Cy asked her, waiting for a final okay, or nod.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:23 pm
Seri closed her eyes and nodded, "Of course I know what I'm in for. I've been down this road before...it's just been awhile." she said, and then softly added, "I'm half human as well as Caly is, but I'm also of a lineage that consists of royal demons of my world...my blood as I've been told packs a bit of a punch." she opened her eyes just barely to give him a sidelong glance.

Caly watched in silence, a small smile playing on her lips. She loved Cy with all her heart and would see to his needs, just as he saw to hers. This just happened to be one of those. It wasn't something that phased her or would cause jealously....not when it was a close friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image

Naoki

Still breathing rather heavy, Naoki turned around, to see Vlad upon the ground, breathing heavily as well. Her ears gave a twitch, hearing him declare her the winner. Smiling, she slowly made her way to him, glancing at him as he laid upon his back, eye's and nose to the air. She noted him covered in dirt, and held back some laughter. "You alright?", she asked, extending a hand to him.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:40 pm
"Fine.. just.. need a rest..." Vlad panted with a smile. "I havent.. done that.. in awhile.." Vlad said as he sat up and looked to Naoki. "Neither have you it seems. Your not all werewolf though are you? What else are you mixed with?" Vlad asked her gently.

"hn.." Cy responded by bringing his lips closer to Seri's neck. Her pulse was strong, he couldnt resist with the smell of her blood. With a flash Cy sunk his fangs into Seri's neck, his power washed over her to turn her pain into pleasure. His eyes rolled back into his head as her potent blood washed over his tongue.

Her power was potent, Demon definately, feline as well and a hint of canine. The mortal blood topped it off, but her sorcery had run deep in her veins. She could mask appearance, her elemental powers had given her blood a unique taste. Earth mixed with water and a bit of poison. Though not deadly to him, it did have a bite to it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Naoki

Which a smirk upon her lips, she sat beside him, her heart finally returning to it's normal beat. She looked at him, he still being a bit out of breath. Naoki gave another smirk, and nodded at his observation. But at the mention of her being mixed with something, she laid upon her back, her eye's towards the sky. "Hmm, I do not know. I have the appearance of a human, despite my ears and tail", she smirked. "But I doubt that I'm human. I think I'm just a mere wolf demon, nothing more, nothing less", she stated. And even if she was mixed, Naoki could care less. Slowly she sat up, bracing herself up, her palms resting behind her, on the ground. "So, where to now?", she asked. She took a quick look around, noticing they had arrived somewhere near the edge of the garden. Looking back from where they had run off from, she saw the large mansions, which seemed so very small now.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven

Mizuki still resided at the large window, just down the hall from the room where Vincent and the two dolls remained. The girl couldn't seem to draw herself away from the sight. This place was rather beautiful, and it made her smile. Something she hadn't done in awhile. As she watched closely upon the outside, she noticed a large dust trail forming in the distance. Whomever created was running quite fast, and it made her giggle a bit. This made her remember what Cy had told her. That this place held may misfits. And she figured those were some of them. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, and maybe she could too.

The Vampriss was getting ready to move away from the window, when that irresistible scent reached her nose. Though she wasn't in the same room, she could smell blood, and it smelt so divine. Almost as wonderful as the red moon flowers back in her homeland. They gave off the same smell as blood, whenever the moon shined red. Mizuki's eye's shinned red, her fangs extending. Though her body desired the tasty liquid, since it hadn't had any ever since she left her home, she shook it off, her hues returning to its dark violet tone. "No, I mustn't", she told herself. The smelt was so inviting, seeming to be calling her. It indeed had been a long time since she had fed, but she couldn't here. The craving began to become intense, making her drop to her knees and breathe heavily.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games