Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 am
((UNS - Will. Holding off on everyone else's reactions for now.))

The Satan Owl only smirked as Anderson stopped, came back, chirped some gibberish retort, and then took off again toward the Shinkansen. You’re still Dante’s son? That means you’re still my descendant. And do I care? No, it means sh*t. Though at least, Anderson didn’t appear to “need” other peoples’ powers like Lucien and Roulin. However, Anderson did have a habit of destroying things without a care such as the Eiffel Tower. Will hadn’t forgotten that, but Will still had a use for him while he was still Satan, and Dante’s new son was moving the way Will wanted him to. The kid ideally would stay alive for the next generation as well. It was ironic. Will was trying to keep the younger generation alive. All for the sake of cleaning up the Nol Era mess and to change reigns. He wondered what the exact situation was over at the Shinkansen with the God Owl. Noel hadn't responded.

Because he was still in the sky, he could see the Anya Owen scene as well as Nat and Benkei in the vicinity. Anya had killed her brother after all. Owen had it coming to him anyway. Satan smirked. At least Anya had been the softest of all those that could have killed him. Will knew he wouldn’t have been as “merciful.” Owen’s death had done a number on Anya though. While he couldn’t see her face, Anya’s reaction was as clear as the moon to the Satan Owl.

Aaliyah and Raven descended onto the ground, and Will did as well, only smirking at Raven’s defiant glare. One of the buildings near by burst and began to topple as a shockwave hit it and caused a large amount of debris and dust to mask the area. The Satan Owl only grinned that fanged smile of his. He did not revert back to his human form because time was actually short this time around. He would have just let everyone go unharmed if Raven was given to him, but she couldn’t know that for sure. He didn’t destroy any of the debris or clear the smoke that hid the area, allowing the Fallen Phoenix to leave. In the meantime, Satan waited for his “slave” Itachi to bring Raven to him.

"Don't you worry, Raven, you'll be bringing down buildings for your revenge in no time once I have you." There was a sly smirk on his face that somehow Raven would be able to see.

---------------------------

((NPC - Chris's buddy, Genya))

Genya had been on the bus to a certain sakura field to find something for his experiment when something really strong burst through the air in front of that bus. The drivers screeched on the brakes and managed to stop the bus. Genya, however, was not scared, but only because he was now at the sakura field and wondering what it was that had shot by. After Anderson and Demios had left and Genya recovered his wits, the boy had gone to lab and realized he needed some ingredient for an experiment that could be found in the sakura field. So, here he was. The boy stepped off the bus carefully. The bus remained still for longer than usual as a result of the blast that thankfully hadn't been close enough to effect the bus, and then the bus drove off, leaving Genya by the bus stop sign.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 am
Demios was flying and trying to keep up with Noel when he saw a familiar figure "Genya?" He said to himself. He couldn't believe that Genya had come here of all places. He frowned he couldn't let him get hurt and he was in the easiest place to be hurt. He quickly separated from Noel and landed next to Genya. "What are you doing here" He said. He looked at him and frowned "Your in the middle of a danger zone" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:34 pm
"Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Moli cursed at the top of his aching lungs. "Damn it! We almost had him!" The successor of light sat on the ground and fumed for minutes before finally calming himself. Thomas had slipped through their fingers once again thus setting them back in this battle once more. He looked over at L, then Noel and finally the Herald of Mind. Amara was still knocked out. Her actions against Thomas garnered some respect from him. He wished he could help her, but he couldn't.

"Looks like someone could use some help." Roulin appeared on the scene after using another power that turned up within him. Also, over his shoulder now was a small ghost-like form of Che. Unfortunately, only he could see and hear him. He first noticed Amara who wasn't in the best of shape. He could still sense Lucien heading in their direction. He'd assess him when he came. For now, he had to decide whether or not to heal the very person that had been trying to kill him for the past year and a half.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:20 pm
Aimee got to the scene, a little scattered. She saw Amara and gasped, looking at Roulin. "Should I heal her? Or can she not be healed anymore? Rou, if anything let me heal her. You need to save your strength for Lucien when he gets here." She put her hand on his, looking at him then looking at Amara, her body seemed so cold to look at. Aimee walked over to Amara, placing her hand over the wound. "I want to help. I know we never were the best of friends but you don't deserve to die like this. But it's your wish by Roulin's hand should you be healed or mine." She said it softly, almost as if Amara could still hear her.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:26 pm
Amara could hear Roulin and Aimee. help me please she projected to Aimee. She didn't care how she was healed as long as she could be healed.

Noel received Will's message and sighed. They fired that damn gun...they shot Amara...the herald of mind is passed out as well on a seat. she said as she looked at Roulin and Aimee. "Okay we need to regroup everyone, and evacuate Japan...." she said to them all. "I feel that things are going to get far worse than better" she told them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 pm
"I think they are too..." Roulin agreed with Noel. He remembered his skill from the fight with Dante and looked past the mountains to Japan's shoreline. There were crusers and gunships moving toward the little island. Why? They hadn't done anything. Furthermore, they were of Russian creation. What had Japan done to make Russia send at them battleships? Thomas undoubtedly had something to do with this.

Roulin knelt before Amara and placed his hands over her chest and stomach. From his palms fell umbrella shaped waves of light. The process of healing her would take possible a few minutes, but the prospect of battleships moving onto the shore wasn't going to help him focus. "Damn it..." He cursed beneath his breath. Noel was right. Things were going to get far worse now.

~~~

Thomas stood aboard the foremost battleship sighing with extreme relief. He hadn't been this close to dying in years. Now that he was far from the heat, he was ready to initiate his plan to kill two birds with one stone. He had spoke to Putin about Lucien and how he attempted to kill him already. Of course, to do that, he had to temporarily deactivate Lucien's mind control and tell him. Now, should Lucien decide to betray him, he'd turn him in an enemy of the world. What would people think of a defect from the greatest organization on the face of the planet? Lucien didn't know about this, but soon he would. As the wind combed through Thomas's hair, he grinned victoriously. Will, he hoped by now, was at his wits end with the majority of their enemies. Raven, at some point would reveal where Che's deck was and he'd follow her there. Lucien was about to become nothing but another overpowered Owl to him. Roulin...he would come last.

"Just when I thought this generation was smarter than us. No Dante, I'm sorry. You were wrong. You were dead wrong..."

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:40 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Genya's eyes saw the smoking Shinkansen train in the distance sitting on the railway, but he was distracted by the sight of the very plant he was looking for, buried beneath the sakura field. He did, however, notice when Demios landed beside him. Genya straightened up and blinked. "Huh? Deemeeohso? What are you doing here?" Then, it registered that Demios said they were in a danger zone. "Danger? What happened?" Maybe Demios was talking about that smoking train...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 pm
Demios looked at Genya and frowned "I told you I protect people" He said. He gave him a weak smile hoping that would explain why he was here. "There are bad beings here called the Heralds, each one is master of their own element, and they're out to kill, on top of that there is another bad person running around, I don't want you to get hurt" He said. He put his hands on Genya's wrists "Genya I think the heralds are after me as well, you see there are two heralds who aren't allied with the others the heralds of mind and body, they've already attacked my friend who held the herald of mind and that leaves the herald of body who is inside of me" He said. He looked at Genya and it was obvious Demios was scared but he just wanted Genya to know how dangerous it was for him to be there "Do you remember how Australia was destroyed, the heralds had a major part in that" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Genya didn't know anything about Heralds and the Great Four. How could he? The boy's eyes widened behind the bespectacled rims of his glasses as Demios put his hands on his wrists. "Bad beings?" Heralds = bad. While Genya didn't understand everything Demios was saying, he at least got the point that the Heralds were bad and related to elements. Elements could mean a multitude of things to Genya. For all Genya knew, elements could be potassium, helium, hydrogen, or even plutonium. But Demios's mention of a Herald with elements of Mind and Body confused Genya. Did elements mean mind, body, and soul then? There were only three elements then, but then that didn't make sense about there being bad beings if Heralds were bad. Mind and Body were two. Soul/spirit was one. One bad guy? Or maybe Demios meant the traditional Japanese five elements. But that didn't match. The five elements were wind, water, fire, void, and earth, with void being the strongest and earth being the weakest theoretically. "Why would they destroy Australia?" Genya asked. "Wait, are you possessed?"It all sounded dangerous to Genya if there was killing and destruction involved.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 pm
Aimee looked at Roulin. "Let me do it. I'm the natural healer." She pushed him out of the way slowly. "Get everyone together. I'll deal with Amara." Aimee put her hands on Amara, her body now glowing in seconds. "This should take at most a minute." She closed her eyes, listening to Amara's now consistant heart beat. "You should be better."  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:31 pm
Demios sighed he didn't know enough Japanese to explain it in a way he could understand. He knew Genya knew a lot of english but he had to try "Genya, I'm not sure why they did it but they did and I'm not possessed at least not entirely, there is this being known as the raven force it is the herald of body, it inhabits this body as I do" He said. He looked at Genya and frowned "Remember that butterfly it helped me create it and give it life" He said. He looked down for a moment "I'm sorry if this is confusing but we've lost so much since all this began, and I don't want to lose anyone else" He said. He looked Genya in the eyes his own watering showing his fear "But I'm afraid that I will die, that we will all die...and I don't want you to be killed like everyone else" He said. He looked at the whistle it was around Genya's neck as a necklace (Sorry thought I should throw it in) he touched it and it glowed "Keep wearing this whistle I think it may protect you" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 pm
Lucien's body formed from the mist around the area. He walked forward looked down at Amara, Aimee and Roulin. His hand clenched tightly into a fist as he glared angrily at the very sight. He wasn't angry at them or that they were helping each other he was angry at Thomas, a burning rage built up inside of him. "Take care of her." His body soon dispersed again disappearing from the area, he had a bone to pick with Thomas, or two or three. It didn't take long for him to see the ships gathering along the Japanese seaboard. He reshaped his body on the deck of a ship glaring at Thomas with burning eyes. "Who gave you all the authorization to mobilize the navy? I sure as hell know I didn't! Thomas I have a strange feeling you're behind this." He said as he took a few more steps forward. His left hand began to drip Negation he wasn't aware of this it was merely a reaction to his inner rage. "You knew didn't you? That the Pistola was finished......And you hid the information from me, and now Amara is laying on the ground with a gaping hole the size of a plate in her." he continued to walk forward until only a few feet seperated him from Thomas, his negation energy which dripped from his hand oozed onto the metal deck and quickly ate through it's hull. His eyes transformed but the architech seal did not reveal itself. His glowing yellow eyes seemed to pierce through the lies surrounding Thomas like smog and into the truth. "So 'leader' What will you do now? And please, make your answer snappy. my patience is at an all time low today." He stated through an almost metallic voice.  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm
((Waiting on Neo for UNS...unless I'm forced to post as Will due to the roleplay progress sweatdrop ))

((NPC - Genya))

Genya actually did not seem skittish as he tried to make sense of what Demios was telling him going "Mm..." or "Ah!" while Demios spoke. But Demios didn't know why the Herald bad beings people destroyed Australia. People that randomly destroyed stuff were evil. But ironically, Genya was forgetting that he had random lab explosions in experiments sometimes and almost took out a whole building once.... Actually, a Shinto Goddess, Amaterasu was sometimes represented as a giant raven known as Yata-Garasu. So, the mention of raven wasn't entirely a bad thing. And it helped Demios give life to the butterfly? Benkei's little brother didn't understand it all, and got even more confused when Demios started using "we". Demios still sounded sort of possessed like that, but maybe in a symbiotic relationship. Those things existed in nature. "No! Don't cry!" Genya chirped in totally the wrong tone of voice ever when he saw Demios's tears. "You won't die! Don't think that way! Hmm...I will protect you right now because you helped me!" Genya attempted to punch at the air to show off his prowess in fighting.....and show off his prowess he did... by falling flat on his face. The skittish kid suddenly went "OW! ....where's Benkei? Big bro will protect us!" and "Huh? But if you think you're going to die, why don't you wear the whistle as protection?" Genya asked as he picked himself up and looked at the glowing whistle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm
((Posting from my Macbook!!! I'm so excited!!!))

The warmth surrounded Amara's body. She inhaled deeply as her wounds were healed. Her eyes opened with a quickness as she looked at Aimee and Roulin and a glimpse of Lucien before he left. Her head was killing her. She looked around and sat up. She felt so strange, she could hear voices and it was making her head split. She couldn't control it. Must have been a side effect. Her power level was back to when it was a child. "Thank You Aimee" she told her smiling and pushing herself upwards.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm
Demios looked at Genya and smiled feeling a bit reassured if only because he made him smile. He reached out and helped pull Genya up "Sadly I don't think I have much of a choice, but its nice to know that someone will worry about me" He said. He smiled "I'd love to use it but I know what's coming is supposed to get me, but lets make a deal promise me that you'll still be my friend and not forget me, maybe then I can make sure to come back...so we can still be friends, besides I still have to pay you back for the food" He said. His eyes still had a watery look to them "If I don't come back I want you to promise me you'll find my friend Roulin and tell him I'm sorry I didn't live long enough to help him" He said. "Please promise me" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games