Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:45 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka tilted her head, a little confused as to what Liya was talking about. She spoke a lot about Nami and Erin, but they had just met the two twins not too long ago. "Hmm, you think there's more to those two than they seem?" she asked Liya.

Wakai looked down an sighed, "Of course, why would I think otherwise..." she said before looking at the book as Erin skimmed through it. "I hope you're willing to take responsibility if things go wrong with this." she said to Erin as she looked at the book.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:15 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Erin shook his head and scoffed at her before repeating what he said "Again, I'm part of the Light family. Does it look like I care about responsibility?" He pointed at her. "Trick question. Don't answer that."

She sighed as she watched the fire lick the air above the coffee table, which was obstructing her view.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:27 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

"yeah I do" Liya nodded
"Don't put the cookies in yet until they are all cut. I wanna see if I can talk to Nami. Maybe my day dreams are more than they seem."

Liya started to leave trying to find Nami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded at Liya, she should be able to handle the cooking herself since she's watched Wakai cook a bunch of times. She looked at Lana who was still cutting the cookies, nodding at her, "Mhm, good job Ms." though, she kind of wanted her to cut other shapes other than stars.

Wakai pouted at Erin, but sighed and looked at the book. "Okay, back to the book...I dunno about you, but I've seen lots of things that are...unnerving in this book." she said, pointing at a few spells in the book, "Look, some of these spells require human body parts...or something disgusting like a...giant's toe and a falmer ear? Where do you even get such things?" she said, feeling a little unsure about wanting to use this book anymore.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:52 pm
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana looked at Odayaka, laughing a little while she was cutting the cookies, "Th-This is...a lot more simple than I thought it'd be." she hadn't cut cookies before however. She doesn't even know how to make cookie dough or how long she's supposed to leave them in the oven, so she was hoping Odayaka knew how.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:35 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

"How should I know?" He shrugged as he kept skimming through the book.

Nami gave a quick yawn as she watched the fire and listened to the comforting sound of the crackle.

Kurona landed the ship. She turned to look at the seat behind her. "You alright, Rei-Rei?"
Reisui nodded and unbuckled his seat before getting to his feet. Kurona followed behind him.

(OOC: Okay, sorry Hectorino but I'm going to pull Kurona back. Time skip for Kuro, Xero and Rei-Rei. They're all back at the manor.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:37 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya looked at Lana and smiled
"yeah"

She then heard a gummi ship land, having very sensitive hearing for anything out of the normal
"is someone landing?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:16 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up, hearing the ship from outside too. She knew it couldn't be Tsuyoi and Shinochi, so she was wondering who it was. She hurried over to the window to look who it was. She smiled when she found out who it was, looking back at Liya, "Ms. Kuro and Xero are finally back."

Wakai looked at Erin with raised eyebrows, "But I thought you knew about this sorta stuff." she said to him, a little concerned.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:49 am
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

He glanced at her for a moment before returning his attention to the pages. "T'be honest, I'm wingin' it."

Kurona and Reisui left the ship with Xero. It then vanished. Kurona smirked at seeing her cloak work. "C'mon. Let's get inside. Something feels off..." She said, taking a look around.
Reisui followed Kurona.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:52 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya ran outside and smiled seeing Xero and Kurona.
"Hi Xero! Hi mom!" she smiled.

Liya was happy to have Kurona back, even for a little while, especially after the weirdness happened.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:42 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka smiled when Liya ran outside to greet Xero and Kurona. She felt a little envious though, Liya got to experience having a mother, something Odayaka didn't get to experience. She sighed and returned to cooking with Lana.

Wakai was shocked to hear what Erin said. She placed a hand on her forehead and sighed big, "Erin...I'm pretty sure wingin' it is a bad idea when it comes to spells...especially when it comes to a spell like resurrection!" she said, puffing up her cheeks as she gave Erin a sort of glare.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:55 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Kurona wasn't in the least bit surprised to find that Liya had ran to her. She picked her up. "Hey, punk. Did you stay out of trouble?"

"Meh" Erin shrugged and kept skimming through the book.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:17 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Once the cookies were cut, Odayaka nodded at Lana, smiling at her, "All right, now we put these little guys in the oven." she said before walkin over to the oven. It was already on to warm up, so Odayaka put on a pair of oven mitts and stuck the tray of cut cookies inside. She closed it, then looked at Lana, "Shouldn't take too long to cook since...you know, its just cookies."

Wakai shook her head, "If what you're saying is true, then it's probably a really, REALLY horrible idea to let you do this." she said before swiping the book from Erin. She looked closely at the page, and sighed, "...apparently, it's recommended we get someone who has experience in this kind of stuff." she said before closing the book. She looked down, fiddling with her dress skirt a little with her free hand, "Ms. Kuro probably won't agree to this...so she's out...then there's Ms. Rosalie...b-but she barely knows us, and I believe she's not one for this sort of magic..." she hummed a little, "...Namia..." she looked at Erin, "Namia, maybe she could help us with this..."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:54 am
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

"If you're for certain..." Erin moped.

Nami was still on the couch. But now she was bored by looking at the fire. She rolled on to her back and stared up at the ceiling.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya's smile disappeared when Kurona called her a punk. She didn't know off hand what that meant. Was that a bad word, a good word. It was a word she's never heard before

"I'm a....punk?"

She let go of Kurona and backed up from her.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games