Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:58 am
Jake suddenly got memories of a clone, and backed off, "we'll have to finish this later," he said disappearing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
katsuro sighed and vanished from sight when a wave of shadows came over them. he went back to the training grounds.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jake suddenly got memories of a clone, and backed off, "we'll have to finish this later," he said disappearing.

((that is can only happen with a shadow clone........))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:28 pm
A tremor could be felt under the school. Suddenly out of the ground arose a body holding another. "Susumu!" Kiyoshi cried out holding the weakened body of Rahenno. He sensed she was here but couldnt get a good lock on her.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 pm
Blood walked in and was supprised and said"WOW WHAT HAPPNED HERE??" when he saw the weakened man  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm
((ugh...I am getting anoyed why hey lennon here is a nice deal.
the entire group of akatsuki against me and hector beat us you guys get well everything i got if we win we kill you duh...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:52 pm
Blood left for the Training grounds for he felt something sinister about  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:03 pm
(Hector, don't be a crybaby about it. Lenon said it was too much, so he's jetting. Leave him be. Chasing him for RP purposes is fine, but don't show out in OOC.)

Chiyori bowed as Katsuro disappeared. She didn't want to be rude to Shika, but she would have to leave. She didn't wanna be seen anymore. Not after Lenon had the chance to kill her... TWICE!

"Bye, Shika-kun..." Then she ran off into the distance, leaving a puff of smoke behind her.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:56 pm
((No that is unacceptable...again Lenon you didn't even heed my post at all. which is bullcrap. for 1 I saved the girl 2. giant quick attack came at you without you getting injured once. 3. your lightning sphere was engulfed into my tornado making it obsolete and not giving you anytime to make handsigns. You must redo your post in order for it to be acceptable. otherwise im counting your character as dead. final. you cannot simply dodge an attack in less than a sentence when it took me a paragraph to make such a move and to take the time to care about the rp'ing quality.))

Susumu watch's as Lenon dies. being ripped to shreds, drowned, and electricuted all at once. <---staying that way until you change your post.

Susumu then turns to Rahenno and Kiyoshi having heard her name being called she runs over to them and looks with grief towards Rahenno's Critically damaged body, she makes a couple handseals and runs her glowing green hands over his body, finding any problem or ailment that may be bothering him. Shindan (Diagnosis)

She notices that he has major organ damage making more handsigns her hands glow a deep green and she hovers them over his major organs, trying to heal them as quick as possible before any serious internal bleeding occurs. Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major) Susumu then uses Saisei (Regeneration) in order to restore the hard to reach organs and muscle damage in which Rahenno sustained. "Kiyoshi, please take Rahenno to a safe place to lay down. He should be alright if he rests, I will come check on him for further medical care soon. if needed."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:58 pm
((this is why i am always afraid when i enter this village and run at the sight of eris 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding well lennon was electrocuted and fried in lava ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm
Kiyoshi nodded as he left with Rahennos body, heading to a safe place and out of danger.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:26 am
Eris5
((No that is unacceptable...again Lenon you didn't even heed my post at all. which is bullcrap. for 1 I saved the girl 2. giant quick attack came at you without you getting injured once. 3. your lightning sphere was engulfed into my tornado making it obsolete and not giving you anytime to make handsigns. You must redo your post in order for it to be acceptable. otherwise im counting your character as dead. final. you cannot simply dodge an attack in less than a sentence when it took me a paragraph to make such a move and to take the time to care about the rp'ing quality.))

Susumu watch's as Lenon dies. being ripped to shreds, drowned, and electricuted all at once. <---staying that way until you change your post.

((Let me try this. I forgot what I didn't dodge and whatever, so tell me if I missed something.))

Quote:
Susumus leg drops to the ground and creates a crater outside the academy. Susumu immediatly runs after Lenon. keeping him in her sight. she makes a series of handsigns whilst running through the forest. and a wave of water bursts from the forest floor towards Lenon at a great speed. he will not be able to outrun it. -water collision destruction- All her clones and lenon's clones cancelled each other out not one is left standing except for the real Susumu and the real Lenon. "You cannot run from me! We end this now!" Susumu then activates her sharingan to keep better tabs on Lenon

Lenon's Bloodline Crusher negated Susumu's Sharingon as he jumps into the air and lands on a puppet to avoid the water, where he hovered as Oroami appeared.

Quote:
Oroami began to fall from the sky, unflurling his wings as he came close to the ground, his left eye closed. Oroami looked at Lenon," you shouldn't of left Lenon, now you're going to die, and that will just make me more powerful." Oroami used the Mausoleum Earth Dumpling technique, ripping a huge chunk of earth out fromt he ground below, Oroami picked it up easily and hurled it at Lenon, using Dai Endan the enourmous ball of earth became lava falling towards Lenon hot enough to melt the skin from his body before it even touched him.

Lenon jumped off his puppet and flashed and landed on the ground before quickly dashing off, away from the fireball. Once at a safe distance, he noticed the back of his cloak was charred. He frowned.

Quote:
Susumu looks to Lenon with disgust. "Forced to take a hostage huh, thats pretty low Lenon, and its exactly the reason why I'm not going to let you escape." Susumu makes a series of handsigns then draws her bow and pulls a scroll from the front metal part of the bow, which extends a cloth over the bow making it an ample sized fan. She swings the fan and a grand tornado speeds towards lenon, the tornado being so destructive it rips trees to shreds and leaves a trench in the ground where it has gone, uprooting even hard packed soil. The tornado catch's up to Susumu's earlier move the destructive water waves and turns the tornado into a whirlpool of sorts.Sansai no Ketteiteki Shikiichi (Final Threshold of the Three Calamities of Fire, Flood and Storm)
The Whirlpool hits the lightning shield and not only does it totally demolish it due to its chakra nature and rank, it actually absorbs the lightning as well and turns the whirlpool-tornado into a whirpool-tornado with lightnign sparking all around it, the sudden absorbtion of the lightning should make this move near to impossible to dodge since once absorbs it makes the tornado faster and bigger giving lenon less than a nano second to react . The tornado just inches or so away from lenon and the girl Susumu quickly makes a handsign and disappears into the wind only to be standing right in front of her own attack, she grabs Chiyori, with only a slight cut to the girls neck, nothing fatal. then makes the same handsign and again disappears into a gust of wind. Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) she reappears this time in a tree where she can watch exactly what Lenon's fate will be. death

Lenon flashed another set of handseals as the destruction came toward him. ((Let's say that I never used the shield.)) He disappeared in a flash of lightning and reappeared behind the lethal jutsu in a similar flash of lightning, although he was far behind it.

Quote:
(Lenon, you didn't block my lava, and lightning will just get rid of the earth)

Oroami laughed as the lightning shield destroyed the earth, in the giant lava ball, to the point were the ball was now just fire, the fire engulfed Lenon. burning him seriously, Oroami just watched and laughed "Lenon, I'm still suprised that you made it to your rank, you over looked the real picture."

((Just did that part. Is that all?))

THEN Lenon disappeared in a flash of lightning.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 pm
(no Lenon, to tell the truth you are dead, if you forget to dodge you only have untill the opponent replies to edit it. Sorry but in all actuallity your dead, I will pay you 7K for your chakra and your bloodline if you have one, or if you really want it i'll give you 9K for them)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm
((wow...that sounded so casual, lol. when you're done can i have his body? I want it to be my first human puppet, and yes I learned it, Havoc taught me.))  

De-Vaughn07

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:06 pm
(Idk, I may take LEnon's heart as well.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games