Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

CoryDane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:48 am
is it just me...or has this thread grew large rapidly...?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:51 am
Bubblegum Electric
@Pail: I miss my Po-kay-manzzzz.....

@Bikki: Oh well....nothing you can really do about it, you know?
True, but no big deal really. The delay was my own fault really  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:54 am
bye Pail!!

[[♥♥♥]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 pm
Bikki Kobayashi II
Well, I don't have any pictures of him. But I can not forgot his long wavy black hair and that he always wore black. He has a good sense of humor too. Everything he tried made me laugh too crying

Lol no the big grin made me laugh. Xp  

l0st-angelic-demon

Slanzer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:38 pm
[Noi] ninja whee

Seriously though, there's a friend I went to university with whom I had a MAJOR crush on. She wasn't interested in me in that way, though, so we remained friends. On one of our dates -yes, DATES. She had a bad habit of sending signals to guys that way, especially to me- I realized I was it wasn't a crush, but actually real love. I didn't care if we never took our relationship to the next level, just that she be happy no matter how she chose to live her life.

Unfortunately we had an exceptionnally bizarre falling out. Something about my mom dying made her loathe me to the point where she framed me for cyber-bullying with campus security. I think she just couldn't handle being near me when I was dealing with death, as she's dealt badly with loss in her past, but still...

We haven't spoken since. I really miss her, but can't bring myself to initiate contact in case she goes running to security. Sometimes I cry when I think about how far she went to try to hurt me for absolutely no reason. What bugs me is that I know it's love because I still hope she's happy instead of hating her guts for the way she so randomly treated me.

I haven't been in a relationship since. Going on over a year now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:40 pm
Slanzer
[Noi] ninja whee

Seriously though, there's a friend I went to university with whom I had a MAJOR crush on. She wasn't interested in me in that way, though, so we remained friends. On one of our dates -yes, DATES. She had a bad habit of sending signals to guys that way, especially to me- I realized I was it wasn't a crush, but actually real love. I didn't care if we never took our relationship to the next level, just that she be happy no matter how she chose to live her life.

Unfortunately we had an exceptionnally bizarre falling out. Something about my mom dying made her loathe me to the point where she framed me for cyber-bullying with campus security. I think she just couldn't handle being near me when I was dealing with death, as she's dealt badly with loss in her past, but still...

We haven't spoken since. I really miss her, but can't bring myself to initiate contact in case she goes running to security. Sometimes I cry when I think about how far she went to try to hurt me for absolutely no reason. What bugs me is that I know it's love because I still hope she's happy instead of hating her guts for the way she so randomly treated me.

eek burning_eyes  

Pailzor
Captain

Slanzer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:43 pm
Pailzor
Slanzer
[Noi] ninja whee

eek burning_eyes
Don't worry, I have a crush on you too. 4laugh

On a serious note, someone help me get over this woman! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:45 pm
I might have a crush on someone on Gaia. Maybe in the guild too. But none of the people here shall ever know. whee  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:50 pm
    My crush sort of developed. So it's not really a crush anymore. And I actually sort of love him ^.^ And we're together ^.^

But I maybe liked this other guy for a short while ninja
    It made me feel very bad D:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 pm
Duchess Dill
    My crush sort of developed. So it's not really a crush anymore. And I actually sort of love him ^.^ And we're together ^.^

**Pelts you with jealousy balloons** Curse you and your success! scream gonk crying whee

@Kaitlin: IS IT ME?! surprised heart  

Slanzer

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:55 pm
    O:
    Don't pet meeeee
    xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:56 pm
Slanzer
Pailzor
Slanzer
[Noi] ninja whee

eek burning_eyes

*gives cookie to make it all better* 4laugh  

Pailzor
Captain

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 pm
Slanzer
Duchess Dill

**Pelts you with jealousy balloons** Curse you and your success! scream gonk crying whee

@Kaitlin: IS IT ME?! surprised heart
surprised redface Nope. Someone else... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:00 pm
    Slanzer: Reminds me of this guy from my old school.
    I had a MAJOR crush on him for years.
    And in our final year of school I told him I liked him.
    He turned around to my face and said I wasn't important to him, or something along those lines. It hurt quite a bit. And it took me forever to get over him. I hadn't seen him for ages, but then. I saw him in a shop gonk

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Slanzer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:15 pm
Pailzor
Slanzer
Pailzor
Slanzer
[Noi] ninja whee

eek burning_eyes

*gives cookie to make it all better* 4laugh
surprised And THAT's why I have a crush on you too! whee heart

@Kaitlin: Oh my snappities! That guy is always stealin' mah womens! scream
Seriously! Whenever I asked a girl out for prom they all said "sorry, I'm waiting for someone else to ask me." CURSE YOU, SOMEONE ELSE!!! scream scream

@Duchess Dill: gonk **Huggles**  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games