Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zap Blaze

Divine Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:27 pm
i'm going to say that i'm still here. not much that i can say besides that, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:32 pm
Zap Blaze
i'm going to say that i'm still here. not much that i can say besides that, though.

That's fine. Hopefully more people will come visit now that we're trying to revive the guild.
If there's anything you'd like to suggest to try and get the guild going again I'd appreciate it. So far I'm just trying to garner interest.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:40 pm
*lurks*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:41 pm
UkyoKuonji2004

That's fine. Hopefully more people will come visit now that we're trying to revive the guild.
If there's anything you'd like to suggest to try and get the guild going again I'd appreciate it. So far I'm just trying to garner interest.

biggrin Here I am Ucchan! I'm always up for a good RP  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:43 pm
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004

Awesome! I'm thinking about going through my character profiles and removing them. I might just delete my entire character profile thread and start over, as this is a revival and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:44 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004

Awesome! I'm thinking about going through my character profiles and removing them. I might just delete my entire character profile thread and start over, as this is a revival and all.

sweatdrop oh good I wasn't the only one!
XD I looked at my old profiles and couldn't find myself wanting to play them anymore.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:45 pm
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004

XD I looked at my old profiles and couldn't find myself wanting to play them anymore.

Did you want me to delete your thread using my awesome OP mod powers?! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:46 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004

XD please do!  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:50 pm
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004
CactiAndCanaries
UkyoKuonji2004

XD please do!

Looks like I can delete yours posts but I can't delete the first one. Alas my awesome modding powers aren't as OP as I was led to believe crying I deleted two of the profiles in there, the first profile and the last one. If you want I can continue.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 pm
i'm up for it. glad to see the guild getting a new breath of life ^^  

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:38 pm
divine_chaos666

I actually have you to thank for that. You mentioned in a previous post that it'd be great if there was a revival of sorts. So I made the announcement for it lol. Since all RP's here died I think it should be okay if everyone just wanted to make new characters and start fresh. I think I will be keeping two characters from my previous RP's. Meshik and Kir. I'm planning on Meshik having very little to do with the RP's. He'll be like a oracle character. He won't do much and probably remain in one or two areas. Kir is still in the air. I'm thinking to start him off fresh but keep his original curse that makes him muted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:43 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666

I actually have you to thank for that. You mentioned in a previous post that it'd be great if there was a revival of sorts. So I made the announcement for it lol. Since all RP's here died I think it should be okay if everyone just wanted to make new characters and start fresh. I think I will be keeping two characters from my previous RP's. Meshik and Kir. I'm planning on Meshik having very little to do with the RP's. He'll be like a oracle character. He won't do much and probably remain in one or two areas. Kir is still in the air. I'm thinking to start him off fresh but keep his original curse that makes him muted.
^///^ thanks, i stopped posting after the people i replied to stop posting. but i would like to keep my old char. maybe update him some...  

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:46 pm
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666

^///^ thanks, i stopped posting after the people i replied to stop posting. but i would like to keep my old char. maybe update him some...

You are more than welcome to keep your character(s) and improve on them. I might reintroduce other characters of mine sometime in the future but for now I think two characters is going to be my limit. I'm really hoping more people get on board, I'd love to see this place get busy again, like it used to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:55 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666

You are more than welcome to keep your character(s) and improve on them. I might reintroduce other characters of mine sometime in the future but for now I think two characters is going to be my limit. I'm really hoping more people get on board, I'd love to see this place get busy again, like it used to be.
that would be awesome, i know my wife has been looking for a good RP to play in...  

divine_chaos666

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 pm
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666
UkyoKuonji2004
divine_chaos666

that would be awesome, i know my wife has been looking for a good RP to play in...
Invite her to the guild. Maybe we can start a little group RP here while we brainstorm a story idea ~_^  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games