Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:09 pm

Hmn... I ..

:: falls over asleep ::

Nitters ... szszzzzz.... Zzzzzz....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:11 pm

Oh, yeah... I'm sleepy... -_-

I'm heading out. Night y'all.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

modern_venus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:17 pm

ok, a slight problem, neither of those sites work... the first one, the pictures don't show up in the gallery and the second one, the homepage never loads...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:24 pm

O.o thats really wierd

they work for me. Not sure why.

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 am

Nyhaaaan!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh It feels like my hearts gonna burst,good gooey couple moments.

..I finally watched another Inu-yasha epsiode,after so long,its good to get back at my roots. XD It was a reall really really kawii Sango Mirkou moment. XD made me squeel like a fangirl..

And there were some cute Hinata Naruto moments in that filler epsiode...

AND Samurai Champloo ended,but it was also every good. Almost wanted to make me cry,it was a happy sad ending anime..

I really wanted Mugen and Fuu to get together..well. I can't always get what I wanted..but God. Samurai Champloo is really a good anime,must find out if actually is from the cretators of Cowboy Bebop..

those cretators may even be better then CLAMP..hmm..
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:29 am

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST HAS BEEN DUBBED AND DESTROYED BY YTV!!!!

U.U

Ed's voice is... And Al's voice is... HOMG! Roy's voice is also... DISGRACEFUL!!!! HOW COULD YTV DO THIS!!!???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And welcome back from your vacation thingie Joy! ^.^

Sincerely Sunshine

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:31 am

::holds Makie:: There there,I know dubbing is always hard.

..man. XD I really do hate the voices for Naruto though..GOD dubbed vocies suck - ahem.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:39 am

U.U

I know, Naruto was just trashed, especially they way they pronounce the names! It was like they didn't even know anything about how to pronounce japanese names, but they took up the random part to try and be cool because every one loves anime...

AND HINATA!!!!! WHERE'D MY AWESOME HINATA GO!!!??? YTV AND 4KIDS MUST BURN AT THE STAKE!! RAWR!!!

-tacklehugglemafies Joy-

We must make a petition to stop them from ruining anime like Naruto, FMA, (Rin was the only good character in Inuyasha...), Witch Hunter Robin, Ghost in the Shell, and Tokyo Mew Mew.

We must stop the dubbing and the disgrace! Make them air the japanese voices with english subtitles! gonk

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:11 am

FMA is the only anime I watch that is dubbed by those companies. I use to watch Yu-Gi-Oh just for fun, but it was too much because the original was wayyy better and more hardcore.
But, nowadays, I watch anime off of Anime Network because its a lot better than YTV and 4kids.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:21 am

:: glomps Makie and Ai-y:: NYhaan. We must!! ahh Rin is so kawii..

UGHH..they pronounce it so akwardly. Every time they say Naruto it pisses me off...Hinatas voice is okay I guess. Witch Hunter Robin,actually,the dubbing for it wasn't all that bad. I liked their voices,Robins was very...

..it reminded me of Aili-mamas. XD

Yes. Watching Loveless right now... very high chance of yaoi. Cause..Soubi all touchy feely. OMG!!He reminds me of Winter!!

...Winter. ::sobs:: from the good old ria Gang. He told me all his crazy yaoi adventures over pms.. :: le sigh:: which had gotten me to check out yaoi...and fall hopelessly in love with it.

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:07 am

I'm watching Live Action Sailor Moon. Even though the show is wierd, i'm just hooked to it.

And Chise made me obsessed with Saikano. ;w; sad series. I want to see Live action Saikano! But its only coming out in japan. UmU;;

I don't watch Inuyasha, its just.. uh. Too long and the that evil guy Naraku won't die. and I think the art is kind of horrible. But thats just me.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:28 am

Hmn.. :: yawns :: Good morning. ^^

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:29 am

User Image

*~That and Inuyasha is boring as heck. crying how could the creator of Ranma do that o herself... Ranma was so good.. and then suddenly... INUYASHA. DX.

::dies::

And Joy.

CLAMP will always beat any anime.~*

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:04 am

Well I know that Kuri-baka..but they do come pretty damn close..

ahh. CLAMP,giving me CCS and the all time f*cking best manga there ever was..Chobits.

XD aww..C'mon. Its drags pretty long..but it was my first anime. And I love it with all my heart..Art is...meh XD
Loveless..everyone has cat ears. The guy wants to lose them!!Baka!! XD

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:51 am

am I the only one here who likes dubbed versions better then Japanese voices with sub titles?! It's just so hard for me to read and watch at the same time. I always miss whats happening, and I never get the plot because my mind is so overstressed xp

Oh last episode of Fullmetal alchemist today on Adult Swim!! Then again I hear that the movie is the true last episode..or something like that xp
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games